Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1677720 times)

Tehuelche

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4125 on: October 19, 2015, 08:01:30 pm »
Khans on forum:
Oh, because you boasting how mighty you guys are in  6 v 1 TB fights is just asking to get shit on.

Might is might, swarming is real in both available combat-modes and this is where social skills and propaganda becomes part of the game. Even so, the loudest of TC monkeys are not better than their commander which is why a small gang like the Riots can smash the Ultra Virgins again and again. Real-time suits adrenaline junkies and turn-based suits chess players, I enjoy both.

Of course you don't fight fair, just by looking at screens you post you can only prove your dominance on players that have no PvP experience/newbies. Also last part made no sense  ???

Yeah, I agree, the recent weeks raids have all been UV and I'm about to upload the screens from our battle with the DW yesterday. Nothing but freshlings there though, right? Reloaded's wapanese PVP elite are all in hinkley these days, that must be it?

InB4 I'm some jew that hasn't been gassed, waifu, etc.

You're some nigger that hasn't been hanged, starwars, etc.

Khans Ingame:

Tcing at 3am btw, 4 UV vs 6 khans.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: October 19, 2015, 08:02:17 pm »
turn-based suits chess players, I enjoy both.
Maybe if in chess there was like 1 or 2 pieces that can just destroy every other piece regardless of circumstances and people could keep from losing by stalling the game long enough that their pieces can keep coming back into the game over and over and so you just play infinitely with progressively longer turns as more people jump in and put their pieces on the board too until all but one side gets bored or has something else to do after 8 hours of doing the same moves over and over. Even then the game isnt really over because one guy is trolling and hid one of his pieces and wont quit or show it. lol

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: October 19, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »
No, fuck no. Putting all rivalaries and egos to one side.. PVP is PVP no matter what game mode you play and to deny it is ludicrous.
And who exactly are you PvPing in TB? Killing new players that have no idea what's happening is not PvPing. That's just being an asshole.

Just look at the screens you guys post. When you kill someone in RT its like 7 vs 1. TB is just you killing bluesuits and PvEr's and somehow its "intense PvP" for you lots, how sad.

Might is might, swarming is real in both available combat-modes and this is where social skills and propaganda becomes part of the game. Even so, the loudest of TC monkeys are not better than their commander which is why a small gang like the Riots can smash the Ultra Virgins again and again. Real-time suits adrenaline junkies and turn-based suits chess players, I enjoy both.
Then go PvP against Riot Team or UV at Reno or TC since you enjoy playing both.  Sadly 99% of khans can only play TB.

Meanwhile you have people like rightandleft that can only talk shit and get insta wrekt in PvP. Just look at the screens Tenchelu posted.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Bison

« Reply #4128 on: October 19, 2015, 08:51:51 pm »
Yuno you are delusional, We fight anyone and everyone we encounter. Just because we are organised and smart enough to roll in large patrols doesn't in any way mean that we don't PVP.

You are clouded by hate for a far superior faction that have denied you entry, we do what we have always done and we aren't going anywhere and we most certainly are not going to change our way of play because even if we did put TC at top of our agenda you would still smack talk us.

:)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4129 on: October 19, 2015, 08:52:34 pm »
No, fuck no. Putting all rivalaries and egos to one side.. PVP is PVP no matter what game mode you play and to deny it is ludicrous.
Sorry Bison but yesterday your guys proved that with even numbers Khans can't do RT. If you want to keep higher profile of faction stop recruiting newbies that can't PvP otherwise TKs will stand for "That Khant serious" PvP.  shooting Bluesuits is fun for you Lads but if even noob like me can kick your asses that mean you are not PvP faction at all.  TKs is not what it used to be cuz of your aggressive expansion.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bison

« Reply #4130 on: October 19, 2015, 08:56:27 pm »
Sorry Bison but yesterday your guys proved that with even numbers Khans can't do RT. If you want to keep higher profile of faction stop recruiting newbies that can't PvP otherwise TKs will stand for "That Khant serious" PvP.  shooting Bluesuits is fun for you Lads but if even noob like me can kick your asses that mean you are not PvP faction at all.  TKs is not what it used to be cuz of your aggressive expansion.

They aren't my guys, it isn't my faction.. Further more Awgy you can't talk because you suck in both RT and TB and are a complete joke. Yuno might be delusional but at least he can actually play unlike you.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: October 19, 2015, 09:01:31 pm »

They aren't my guys, it isn't my faction.. Further more Awgy you can't talk because you suck in both RT and TB and are a complete joke. Yuno might be delusional but at least he can actually play unlike you.
5 dead khans from yesterday states you are wrong or...  You are right which means Khans are even more then a joke, with some minor exceptions. I mean i didn't die in enco by khan for a long time but last 4 encos khans visited me they ended up dead so well if I'm a nobody you are roaches all I'm saying is you give TKs badge to anybody which makes 90% of khans less then me which you stated above a noob and guy that can't play...

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 09:11:56 pm by Awgy »

Bison

« Reply #4132 on: October 19, 2015, 09:15:12 pm »

5 dead khans from yesterday states you are wrong or...  You are right which means Khans are even more then a joke, with some minor exceptions.

You managed to "assist" some players in killing some Khans and that's got you all impressed? I can't keep count on how many times we've dropped you.. But quite honestly you aren't worth the time.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: October 19, 2015, 09:22:42 pm »

5 dead khans from yesterday states you are wrong or...  You are right which means Khans are even more then a joke, with some minor exceptions.

You managed to "assist" some players in killing some Khans and that's got you all impressed? I can't keep count on how many times we've dropped you.. But quite honestly you aren't worth the time.
Good keep thinking I was the assist there, but yeah You dropped me plenty of times, and pushed me start Red Cross. But when I'm not in blue and it is not you or Sven I have no problems with TKs.  Lone was nice enough to die with his buggy on enco he entered. Jesus Jones left me a nice GL,  Overlord was kind enough to drop Tesla Armor, I can go more and more, stop bragging about kills that happened long time ago, and focus on present time...  You dropped me plenty of times when I was new and silly enough to play TB.  go real time with even numbers and prove yourself PaxShitsonica worthy

« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:49:12 pm by Awgy »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: October 19, 2015, 09:50:24 pm »

Good keep thing I was the assist there, but yeah You dropped me plenty of times, and pushed me start Red Cross. But when I'm not in blue and it is not you or Sven I have no problems with TKs.  Lone was nice enough to die with his buggy on enco he entered. Jesus Jones left me a nice GL,  Overlord was kind enough to drop Tesla Armor, I can go more and more, stop bragging about kills that happened long time ago, and focus on present time...  You dropped me plenty of times when I was new and silly enough to play TB.  go real time with even numbers and prove yourself PaxShitsonica worthy

If you don't have a problem with us, then why are you here bitching about us? There's nothing silly about TB, you just don't fucking understand it.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4135 on: October 19, 2015, 09:59:45 pm »
Good keep thing I was the assist there, but yeah You dropped me plenty of times, and pushed me start Red Cross. But when I'm not in blue and it is not you or Sven I have no problems with TKs.  Lone was nice enough to die with his buggy on enco he entered. Jesus Jones left me a nice GL,  Overlord was kind enough to drop Tesla Armor, I can go more and more, stop bragging about kills that happened long time ago, and focus on present time...  You dropped me plenty of times when I was new and silly enough to play TB.  go real time with even numbers and prove yourself PaxShitsonica worthy

3 weeks ago you where 3 HA and you vs. me and I was in a tesla armor and still killed one and dropped you? These encounters you mention are all the kills you've actually got on TKs in your whole career while I am looking for a way to make fast-paced gifs to present my over 1000 screenshots of my kills on reloaded these past months, believe it or not. Do you think the Red Cross really made a difference, that you really mattered? If there was a Dr. Seuss book about you it would be called The Scrub in the Hub.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: October 19, 2015, 10:00:27 pm »

If you don't have a problem with us, then why are you here bitching about us? There's nothing silly about TB, you just don't fucking understand it.
All I'm saying is you are not uber not even decent. TB makes U solo Mutie Quest in blue suit without using Super Stims.  It is and always was a Newbie Gametype choice Ergo you only good in Newbie killing, you are a cancer that push new players out of server and you claim to be Uber PvP faction which makes you full of crap.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4137 on: October 19, 2015, 10:08:04 pm »
All I'm saying is you are not uber not even decent. TB makes U solo Mutie Quest in blue suit without using Super Stims.  It is and always was a Newbie Gametype choice Ergo you only good in Newbie killing, you are a cancer that push new players out of server and you claim to be Uber PvP faction which makes you full of crap.

Are you drunk tonight you fucking retard? How many times do I have to repeat myself on the point that our victims set the rules for the encounters and everyone dies, no exceptions. There has not been one single player-encounter popping up on my screen that I have refused to raid this season.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4138 on: October 19, 2015, 10:10:52 pm »

3 weeks ago you where 3 HA and you vs. me and I was in a tesla armor and still killed one and dropped you? These encounters you mention are all the kills you've actually got on TKs in your whole career while I am looking for a way to make fast-paced gifs to present my over 1000 screenshots of my kills on reloaded these past months, believe it or not. Do you think the Red Cross really made a difference, that you really mattered? If there was a Dr. Seuss book about you it would be called The Scrub in the Hub.
if in those 1000screens even 10% will show dead PvP players not poor noobs, then you can brag about it a bit. My semi PvP gameplay started 2-3 weeks ago I play the game for 4,5 months I'm still a Newbie (and I shoot only khans) while you brag about God know how long faction history, You expect me to have 1000 kills give me few weeks and khans some balls to enco me I waited 20 minutes in boneyard today for any of you to show me some famous PvP in RT no one showed. Let me state it clear I never did asked for a duel because I want you to fell in your own trap, you can't judge me for using PK methods to kill PKs.  If any Khan is silly enough to step in enco he need this to except what Newbie does not, ergo more PPL that he thought, and loosing loot. We will meet in the wastes and we will die a lot both me and you.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4139 on: October 19, 2015, 10:11:28 pm »

So... Why can't you beat us in "newbie gametype"? Pep
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"