Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682356 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4110 on: October 18, 2015, 08:24:58 pm »
Trying to imagine Dark Angel & Eight8 talking like this in real life, I died. ;D

Just don't get reanimated.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: October 19, 2015, 12:39:43 am »
When are Khan's gonna post a real PvP pic at Reno or TC?

Not 6 vs 1 bluesuit
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4112 on: October 19, 2015, 01:23:35 am »
When are Khan's gonna post a real PvP pic at Reno or TC?

Not 6 vs 1 bluesuit

That's right Yuno, we where not there even there in tonights TC and the question on everyones mind is still "Where was the TKs?"

We had a long good fight against the Desert Wanderers and friends. Feel free to follow our RT action in the fanart section on www.khanscentral.com if you khant get enough of us here!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: October 19, 2015, 02:39:46 am »
"We where"

Turn base doesn't count as PvP IMO. Also I don't play reloaded 24/7 so I don't know who TCd and shit. Also desert wanderers aren't that great either but they have potential.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4114 on: October 19, 2015, 07:10:19 am »
"We where"

Turn base doesn't count as PvP IMO. Also I don't play reloaded 24/7 so I don't know who TCd and shit. Also desert wanderers aren't that great either but they have potential.

Writing from my phone, it is what it is, be happy I'm gracing a maggot like you with simple conversation.

Since our day 1 here our victims has set the game-mode. Interested in kills in Reno and recent TC you're welcome to www.khanscentral.com and have a look. The new THUNDERDOME video should be ready and released aswell, study it and learn to play instead of nibbling at the toes of your supiriors.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: October 19, 2015, 07:57:28 am »
"We where"

Yuno don't you think it is about time you went to the gas chambers with the rest of the Jews ? good riddance. I am not sure how you crossed the boarders from Mexico to the USA either.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: October 19, 2015, 08:04:20 am »
Oh man, its so cute watching the dogs attempting to bark  ;D

Please go to hinkley tomorrow/later today. I'll get my group of friends and you get yours and we'll see if you can walk the walk. Probably not which is typical. I'll wear Tesla armor and make it easy for you :)

@right left - Maisky you sure turned into a piece of shit. Pinkie won't be proud. Anyways you pretty much post irrelevant stuff when you get hit by the truth on how badly you guys are at RT battles. Also it wasn't meant for you so there was no need for your intervention.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: October 19, 2015, 08:44:35 am »
Please go to hinkley tomorrow/later today. I'll get my group of friends and you get yours and we'll see if you can walk the walk. Probably not which is typical. I'll wear Tesla armor and make it easy for you :)

::) this is very sad lol #no-life.

@right left - Maisky you sure turned into a piece of shit.

Lol Kid please, go climb back in the abortion bucket you came from (no-one wants you).

Also The Khans have very decent players, they got nothing to prove specially to a retarded Jewish baby such as your self 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 11:00:41 am by rightandleft »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4118 on: October 19, 2015, 02:56:59 pm »

Last time I checked it was, again, you who were the aggressor.

Haha funny, yeah, like you got friends. Anyhow, if it isn't obvious yet I don't fight fair - 4 vs. 1 me and my powerarmored loyalists in your finest blue spandex, in turnbased, when your drunk and your favourite waifu is on fire, if you dare.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: October 19, 2015, 02:58:22 pm »

::) this is very sad lol #no-life.

@right left - Maisky you sure turned into a piece of shit.

Lol Kid please, go climb back in the abortion bucket you came from (no-one wants you).

Also The Khans have very decent players, they got nothing to prove specially to a retarded Jewish baby such as your self

Give atleast one example of good player that's in Khans - Except for Mengelito.

Bison

« Reply #4120 on: October 19, 2015, 04:18:19 pm »
"We where"

Turn based combat doesn't count as PVP? Anyone with this opinion is just a complete fucking retard.

This game offers a choice, deal with it.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: October 19, 2015, 05:44:53 pm »
Turn based combat doesn't count as PVP? Anyone with this opinion is just a complete fucking retard.

This game offers a choice, deal with it.
Nah, pretty much players that can only PvP in TB just proves how much of a late reaction time they have in RT.

Last time I checked it was, again, you who were the aggressor.
Oh, because you boasting how mighty you guys are in  6 v 1 TB fights is just asking to get shit on.

Haha funny, yeah, like you got friends. Anyhow, if it isn't obvious yet I don't fight fair - 4 vs. 1 me and my powerarmored loyalists in your finest blue spandex, in turnbased, when your drunk and your favourite waifu is on fire, if you dare.
Oh man, I thought everyone knew who I was. Guess not then  ::)

Of course you don't fight fair, just by looking at screens you post you can only prove your dominance on players that have no PvP experience/newbies. Also last part made no sense  ???

Give atleast one example of good player that's in Khans - Except for Mengelito.
They're so bad, one of them copied my build.

InB4 I'm some jew that hasn't been gassed, waifu, etc.

Bison

« Reply #4122 on: October 19, 2015, 06:16:34 pm »
No, fuck no. Putting all rivalaries and egos to one side.. PVP is PVP no matter what game mode you play and to deny it is ludicrous.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4123 on: October 19, 2015, 06:55:21 pm »
Oh, because you boasting how mighty you guys are in  6 v 1 TB fights is just asking to get shit on.

Might is might, swarming is real in both available combat-modes and this is where social skills and propaganda becomes part of the game. Even so, the loudest of TC monkeys are not better than their commander which is why a small gang like the Riots can smash the Ultra Virgins again and again. Real-time suits adrenaline junkies and turn-based suits chess players, I enjoy both.

Of course you don't fight fair, just by looking at screens you post you can only prove your dominance on players that have no PvP experience/newbies. Also last part made no sense  ???

Yeah, I agree, the recent weeks raids have all been UV and I'm about to upload the screens from our battle with the DW yesterday. Nothing but freshlings there though, right? Reloaded's wapanese PVP elite are all in hinkley these days, that must be it?

InB4 I'm some jew that hasn't been gassed, waifu, etc.

You're some nigger that hasn't been hanged, starwars, etc.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: October 19, 2015, 07:35:57 pm »
Stalker aka yuno is just plain retarded. The worst kind of retard with big heads that need braces to support it.

I just cannot belive the stupid shit that comes from this guys mouth. Please stalker just get a life and lose your virginity (your mother doesn't count) stop being a little bitch over a game forum it is like this game means everything to you.