Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1671891 times)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 04:39:12 pm »
Imrin, as far as i know we have never met in game. And personaly i have nothing against your 'throw shit all over the place' attitude. It's funny. I'm just curious what ARWH is.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:41:02 pm by manero »
Bang Bang Smash

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 04:46:56 pm »
Bragging about taking towns while operating mostly in other time zone is somewhat ludicrous but w/e. Bless you !

Smalltime

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 04:52:27 pm »
Bragging about taking towns while operating mostly in other time zone is somewhat ludicrous but w/e. Bless you !
You're aware how ludicrous it is to bring timezones up when we can't field a full force during eurorushhour because of timezones?
"Hey guys, come on, let's do TC."
"Sorry, I'm in class."
"I'm at work, most I can do is chat."

Also, for the most part, the battles were fair numbers wise, except the first and last one. So the argument is mute.

Edit: If you don't think polish 6pm is more favorable to numbers than U.S. 11am, then I don't know what to say to you.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:56:53 pm by Smalltime »

Imrin

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 04:54:42 pm »
Imrin, as far as i know we have never met in game. And personaly i have nothing against your 'throw shit all over the place' attitude. It's funny. I'm just curious what AWRH is.
ARWH is a faction of wasteland heroes. We defend justice as we see fit. Of course, this may include things totally contrary to what justice really is, or even honor. I think TTTLA already set a precedent for pretending to be something you're not so this is nothing new.

Specifically, we don't roleplay. There's not much to tell.

Either way, I'm keeping ForgottenSoldier colorized under BBS unless they're confirmed as belonging to some other faction.

Nark

• Anti-Russian Wasteland Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 04:55:42 pm »
"Operating in other timezones", you are aware 6pm Central European Time is like midday (11am or 12pm) in Eastern US and we had most of our faction unable to play (college, work, etc.), but we still chose to participate. Most of the TC we have posted about in this thread I assure you has been in a time where it is advantageous for European factions rather than American.
Quote from: Zogra
THIS IS NOT BETA THIS IS SPARTA
ARWH. Scummers to the end.

Imrin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 04:57:20 pm »
Not sure about your participation in it but a character colorized under your faction was in Klamath aiding The NCR Shortbus, ForgottenSoldier. This one of yours? If so, it would seem we have every faction in the game against us.
No Imrin, it's FFA here, only us and TTTLA got alliance due to low amount of French guys and Canadian time zones.
Liars don't get to present information.

Tomowolf

• "You rules really begin to annoy me..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2013, 04:59:25 pm »
Not sure about your participation in it but a character colorized under your faction was in Klamath aiding The NCR Shortbus, ForgottenSoldier. This one of yours? If so, it would seem we have every faction in the game against us.
No Imrin, it's FFA here, only us and TTTLA got alliance due to low amount of French guys and Canadian time zones.
Liars don't get to present information.
So in other words, you can get sandwiched while you attack BBS by us, or us by BBS.
In game nick : ****.

Markus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2013, 05:00:08 pm »
Lol, you've taken a few cities and you are playing "Kings of the server" and "I am badass, other JUST BODIES, THEY CAN'T FIGHT CUZ I AM SO AWESOME". Pathethic, lol. You will have your ass kicked soon I believe, just wait until some gang forms up in full squad.

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2013, 05:01:47 pm »
Lol, you've taken a few cities and you are playing "Kings of the server" and "I am badass, other JUST BODIES, THEY CAN'T FIGHT CUZ I AM SO AWESOME". Pathethic, lol. You will have your ass kicked soon I believe, just wait until some gang forms up in full squad.
The first thing I've thought was that you ragequit after we won, and you didn't show up again, so sorry I don't get it. For your info, I don't do TC since yesterday, and if you want to make us quit you'll have to make me (sadly during 3 years of playing noone made me quit, not even 2238 DEVs).

Markus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2013, 05:03:57 pm »
It was for AWRH guys, if you can read properly you will see their post with "Oh just another bodies to kills" "All people are liars, etc"

Imrin

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2013, 05:06:06 pm »
The first thing I've thought was that you ragequit after we won, and you didn't show up again, so sorry I don't get it. For your info, I don't do TC since yesterday, and if you want to make us quit you'll have to make me (sadly during 3 years of playing noone made me quit, not even 2238 DEVs).
He is not a member of ARWH. We're more composed and rational than that, if you need to know how to tell us apart from other people in this game.

You were in TC, by the way. In The Den in the last skirmish, and in Klamath where we killed you multiple times. There is proof earlier in this thread. This is why I called you a liar.

Tomowolf

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2013, 05:07:44 pm »
He is not a member of ARWH. We're more composed and rational than that, if you need to know how to tell us apart from other people in this game.

You were in TC, by the way. In The Den in the last skirmish, and in Klamath where we killed you multiple times. There is proof earlier in this thread. This is why I called you a liar.
Sorry but I was once in the Klamath and once in the Den, and then again in the Klamath, so sorry I didn't know about this, they went with TTTLA leading, not me (I'm not saying that their leading is worse, even it's better).

RedneckRage

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 05:08:26 pm »
@ARWH
That's the thing, there is no way that our prime forces will ever meet in field. Hence my previous post. No reason to brag from either of the sides. No more offtop from me.

Imrin

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »

Sorry but I was once in the Klamath and once in the Den, and then again in the Klamath, so sorry I didn't know about this, they went with TTTLA leading, not me (I'm not saying that their leading is worse, even it's better).
Your English is very poor and I cannot decipher what you're trying to say.

SporePlants

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2013, 07:06:02 pm »
That's our response to ARWH:

NCR Short Guns FTW!!!
It took you over 15 guys to kill 7 of us. Nice job I guess. (fun fights though)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:09:19 pm by SporePlants »
Proud defender of law and justice in the wastes.