April 18, 2024, 02:33:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Ability to heal ko without medic perk  (Read 3393 times)

mkhammer

• View Profile
Ability to heal ko without medic perk
« on: June 09, 2015, 05:48:42 pm »
Nobody takes medic perk, people are just lying on ground sometimes for 20 seconds. Maybe 50 % chance to heal ko with at least 100% doc skill.

It would provide more teamplay.

Whats Your opinion in that point?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 05:55:07 pm by mkhammer »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Ability to heal ko without medic perk
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:54:46 pm »
Every 1% more than 100 in doc skill should have 1% chance to heal KO.
5% chance with 105% skill
25% chance with 125% skill etc
Would be interesting, last time I was wondering why I cannot help my friend (while having nice ammount of Doc. skill and almost maxed FA) when he was lying on ground like warm pile of goo...
GUN FOR HIRE

Byzantine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 11:10:11 pm »
101-149 - 11%
150-199 - 22%
200 - 33%

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 11:54:53 pm »
Or something like that, but it would be more balanced while set to max 25% and every 4% doctor skill would give 1% bonus to get our friend back from "sleep" :)
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 03:25:25 am »
for 100 % skill 50 % chance to heal ko would be the best cuz no need grinding. So more doc would give only less cd.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 05:34:05 am »
Too easy to obtain, it must be worth invested skill points.
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 08:15:12 am »
You want to stand while being hit by rockets? You take stonewall.
You want to shoot faster? You take BROF.
You want to reload faster, you take qick pockets.
You want to heal KO, you take medic.
Don't make the perk useless, ppl will see it's use and use it, sooner or later.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 11:21:42 am »
Well all those perks give benefits automatically. Healing Ko is hmm equal to using first aid on teammates. So for using FA also perk needed?

Its different thing. Let assume that somebody got this perk and received KO and he can do nothing with it :D

In addition to that it makes situation when You need 2 alts, one for playing solo, second with other perks if You want heal Your mates.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:37:16 am by mkhammer »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 03:25:24 pm »
You always need alts built for team play, you can't be efficient in TC with some shit solo mutie killer character. Some make front line tanks, other bursters, rocketeers, snipers, why not medic?

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 04:18:08 pm »
You always need alts built for team play, you can't be efficient in TC with some shit solo mutie killer character. Some make front line tanks, other bursters, rocketeers, snipers, why not medic?

There is no place for medic in that game. It is not League of Legends, here every character need to make dmg and need to be self-sufficient. KO also is not very good feature in mmo game, its a kind of stun but not for 2-3 seconds like in other games.

It would provide better gameplay for casual players in PvE.

salty_captain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2015, 04:27:17 pm »
i agree with troll, how about make medic a lvl 3 perk

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:11:23 pm »
I saw my brother play medic in AOP, and it's totally playable as "only healing". I know this is not AOP, but the KO healing feature make us believe that a medic build could be playable and usefull here. Also, a good medic build can heal 150-250 HP at once depending on perks and RNG wich is 2-3 super stims for 5 AP (3 with FA kit). Such character could be a good help standing just behind a tank line waiting for a team member to be focused or shot down by a sniper. It needs testing, but such characters would be fun. Ennemy team will always try to catch up the medic first standing just a bit to far away, making bursters advance more that what they should.
Improving medic perks in general could add a whole new tactical aspect of TC combat.

Yeah, why not (if requirement is decreased to 100 maybe?). In addition, increasing the efficiency of "Healer" and "Healer+", living anatomy could also lower FA/DOC cooldown a bit more to make it a really good perk.

Players could then make "stonewall healers" blind but steady, "Crit burst healers" deadly and healthy...
Diversity in builds and gameplay can only make the game more interesting.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 05:47:53 pm »
yeah good idea but not for fights like 2 vs or 3 vs 3, its for bigger battles.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2015, 06:06:44 pm »
Ofc, I was thinking at teams of 8-9 minimum, for TC.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 12:40:55 am »
I saw my brother play medic in AOP, and it's totally playable as "only healing". I know this is not AOP, but the KO healing feature make us believe that a medic build could be playable and usefull here. Also, a good medic build can heal 150-250 HP at once depending on perks and RNG wich is 2-3 super stims for 5 AP (3 with FA kit). Such character could be a good help standing just behind a tank line waiting for a team member to be focused or shot down by a sniper. It needs testing, but such characters would be fun. Ennemy team will always try to catch up the medic first standing just a bit to far away, making bursters advance more that what they should.
Improving medic perks in general could add a whole new tactical aspect of TC combat.

Yeah, why not (if requirement is decreased to 100 maybe?). In addition, increasing the efficiency of "Healer" and "Healer+", living anatomy could also lower FA/DOC cooldown a bit more to make it a really good perk.

Players could then make "stonewall healers" blind but steady, "Crit burst healers" deadly and healthy...
Diversity in builds and gameplay can only make the game more interesting.

taki is your brother ?