April 25, 2024, 08:11:44 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Claw Compay Mercs (Recruting)  (Read 52383 times)

BastianS14

Re: Claw Compay Mercs (Recruting)
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2016, 11:55:21 pm »
I would never admit that I was the 'Train Robber' faction if I was you Bastian.

Good Luck CCM on returning to this game again!  ::)

Train Robbers had Awgansky, donnie dork and some more good players on his lines.

You leaded khans, wich has few people and everyone pretends that they are the best just to piss off others but they know inside they dont matter, they not important.

If you can leave your friends in Khans, to join their enemies at time, Ultra Violence, later make a ghost faction like UFAV and suck at pvp in tc and reno, well boy...

Why i cant mention i was a Train Robber?  ;)

Take your time to recover from the knock out, thats what we snipers do hahaha

The Khans have a long history of members coming and going, quite often because of tantrums and fall outs but that has nothing to do with the fact that admitting you are or was a Train Robber.

Let's be honest here Bastian.. You was Shit then and you are still shit now. You are a classic example of how an experienced faction can't always work there magic on it's members.  ::)

Wait, YOU talking about how the factions... works?

Hows going UFAV?.... Khans still play?

Dont come with this forum shit here man, im sorry, i have improved from a noobish faction to join the best PVP faction in reloaded. You know we have veterans and really good members, and i know im not the best player or that shit you all guys do... everyone of you says "I am the best, the number 1".....
If i get paid every time i come across delirious ego desktop warriors i could clean all the trash in the ocean in a weekend.

I stop this crap here, good luck with your proyects.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2016, 01:08:12 am »
I don't have an issue with UV, That's not what I was talking about. I was simply stating that you aren't good enough at this game to talk shit, you might think that you can because you are in a good faction. However good factions have terrible members, you are an example of that.

You are the kind of person that assists in the killing of an enemy while in team combat and then brags that you are better than that player when in fact it was your faction that got the kill. Without UV you are that same Scrub Train Robber.. You haven't got better at anything..

But do not worry about it Bastian, there are many people like you playing this game... I believe the word that best describes you is 'Leacher'.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2016, 02:23:13 am »
Watch it bison. There are many different skill levels and you are not at the top. The only people imo with no room to talk at all are those like lash. You think you are the shit but last i remember i destroyed you last time we played.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2016, 04:15:00 am »
For new players like bison, it will take at least a year of PvP for him to reach the learning curve. In a year or two, you will look back at this time and think to yourself "Wow I was absolute shit!" And then you'll realize you're still shit, but not quite as shitty as before.

It take's months to advance to a tier 1 PvPer. It takes about a YEAR to advance to a tier 2 PvPer. It takes YEARS and tons of effort and training to become a tier 3 PvPer.

Bison, in my opinion you're still a tier 1 player.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2016, 04:35:06 am »
Gimper, Khans - stop shitposting in a faction thread. I know you're still sore over Reno - where we honorably dueled after elemenope was taken care of - but goddammit, stop being a dick in FACTION ANNOUNCEMENTS. If you don't have an announcement to make, don't post. And if you do, start a new thread. Not hard to remember, hmm?

Seriously tho. We let you 1v1 because that was the honorable thing to do. A True Khan (TM) group would have just swarm-shot you to death instead. RIP Lucky Man: he died an honorable man.

Now get the fuck out of faction announcements and back to the salt mines!

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2016, 05:15:06 am »
There was ZERO shitpost there. I meant all of it in a constructive way. It may have been off topic, but it wasn't offensive or shit posty. Chill out bro.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2016, 06:10:20 am »
There was ZERO shitpost there. I meant all of it in a constructive way. It may have been off topic, but it wasn't offensive or shit posty. Chill out bro.
True
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2016, 01:50:40 pm »
...and back to the salt mines!

Wait...we can mine salt too? Cool, I'll add that to the wiki!

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2016, 02:11:11 pm »
Since people are calling out others I'm just going to point out Bison is a better player on a touchpad than bastion is at all.  Bison and I may have had a flare up after his leaving Khans but I will not stand to watch him be insulted quite like that...  He is a Tier 2 PvPer which sets him ages past the likes of cmbt looters like bastion and lash.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2016, 03:16:23 pm »
Okay Guys, Post this hate on each others somewhere else, make a thread, and Call it "The Cancer from CCM Thread" but please don't post it here.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2016, 04:29:54 am »
I would like to write my review on CCM.

I give them a 10/10, for excellent performance and beautiful execution of plans. Will definitely hire again.

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2016, 06:56:43 pm »
All CCM members must make forum accounts on ccm forums

Mashalien

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2016, 09:11:49 pm »
I'm interested in joining The Claw Company Mercs. I'm admittedly new to Fallout Online but I do have experience in both the original Fallouts and mmorpgs.
Currently, I have two alts created. One was made before reading the new players guide and the other was created after. The first is Johnny Charisma (http://imgur.com/vdeyw95). He's higher leveled than the other one but he isn't as good.
The other is Barry Shutz (http://imgur.com/qzWmaT8) and he has better combat related skills.
Whichever character, and role in game, you prefer is fine by me.

fallensoldier123

• There is only war!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2016, 09:47:08 pm »
Please fill out the application on our forum http://clawcompany.freeforums.net/thread/2/requierments-join if you have not all ready, If you want to join Mashalien. This goes for anyone else looking to join ccm.
Da ya zay somet'in'z humiez?

Every screen has gone red! That means I'm going      SUPERFAST! DAKKA! DAKKA! DAKKA!

Mashalien

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2016, 10:03:49 pm »
Did so just now.