April 19, 2024, 03:32:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Knockdowns - Sneak HTH troller faction  (Read 1048 times)

False

• View Profile
The Knockdowns - Sneak HTH troller faction
« on: April 27, 2015, 04:47:29 am »
Can you imagine anything scarier than 5 sneak HTH'ers showing up out of nowhere to gangbang you and your friends? I sure as hell can't.

The luls are a driving mechanism behind the idea of this faction, and as first among trolls I say unto you: there are plenty of laughs to go around. Sneak HTH is one of the most OP builds that currently exists, providing close combat enthusiasts with both the opportunity to surprise their foes, and consistently knocking down the enemy over and over again. The results are often rage-inducing for anyone that has to suffer this trauma, as even a full tank in HPA is brutally beaten to death over the course of infinite KOs. They are essentially paralyzed once the first hit makes contact, and have no choice but to witness their gruesome and sometimes painfully slow but certain demise.

While being exposed to the comedic genius that the sneak HTH build is, I wondered about the viability of taking a handful or even a dozen of like-minded fellows and throwing them into a fight against similar numbers. Reno? RT traps? TC? The possibilities are as endless as they are satisfying. With proper co-ordination, great things could be achieved.

So, my friends, when the reset comes, should you wish to participate in this trollfest circlejerk, you are always welcome to do so.