March 28, 2024, 03:40:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: EOTech Holo sight reticle crosshair style  (Read 4086 times)

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
EOTech Holo sight reticle crosshair style
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:17:15 pm »
Hey, it's me Jake!

Normal and other custom crosshairs did not suit me well so I decided to created this reticle for people playing high resolutions which render normal sight quite small. Maybe some find with it an easier target acquisition, or it will just help blind people.
As for now, 3 colors were made - cant get to know this frm pallete how it works so no refund after downloading!

below are screenz(crossez look better ingame):

Download zip, add the desired color package name to the DataFiles2238.cfg at the end - mod will overwrite any other crosshair mod you have if you will place it as last so no need to modify or disable other modz.
Example:

data\SM_HoloSight_red.zip

DOWNLOAD HERE: CLICK HERE

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 11:15:07 am by Jake »
My characters in game: Mikoto

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
Re: EOTech Holo sight reticle crosshair style
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 02:04:05 pm »
Good, but i think its easier to do friendly fire while allieas are in a close fight. If sometimes i miss with little crosshair ill do it lots of times with big one haha

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 02:10:31 pm »
Bigger crosshair doesnt mean it is targeting wider area, you still target only with dot inside. The outside reticle only helps getting player/critter in the zone.

All crosshairs has been fixed, the dot is now dead centered.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 02:34:58 pm by Jake »

vig

• View Profile
    • Blog and artwork dump
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 02:38:01 am »
would use if you made accuracy value % more visible (not bright red that blends with background)

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 07:53:56 am »
The accuracy is not touched in this mod, I do not know how to change it and never seen other crosshairs mods which customised accuracy text. The crosshair is bigger and overlays a bit accuracy text unfortunately. If anybody can help with that, feel free to customize my mod.

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 10:21:56 am »
I confirmed with Wipe that accuracy % value is buil into the client itself so it cannot be changed by a separate mod.

CrazyEyes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 01:30:18 pm »
Hey, I am one of the "blind people" you mentioned in the OP. Just wanted to say thanks, this kind of shit is greatly appreciated by me. On some screens, trying to see the fucking tiny ass red crosshair cursor against the wasteland sand is nearly impossible for me. I frequently lose track of where my cursor is. I'm going to use the blue one cause virtually nothing in this game is blue (except the Vault jumpsuit of course). Hopefully now I won't click outside of the window anymore.