March 29, 2024, 11:03:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [PVP] Weapon, Ammo & General Balance  (Read 7442 times)

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
Re: [PVP] Weapon, Ammo & General Balance
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2015, 04:19:23 pm »
Ita funny when you can spam knockdown as bluesuit on a hpa guy and he cant do shit other than crying about loosing heas gear. Spawn traps or sneaker 1vs1 and they're toast.
My characters in game: Mikoto

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 04:41:14 pm »
Exactly, Mighty, Troll. People do not play HtH because it's a troll build. It's shit in serious PvP and stupidly retarded-OP in 1v1. So I'm suggesting balancing it, so it finally have a proper usage.

+ It's annoying and stupid that bluesuit can win with a single punch against 10 ST full stonewall tank in HPA. Such character can easily take a hit from a rocket launcher and stand still, but can't stand a torso punch? Yeah, sure. Heavy Handed in current state can't be countered by any means, unlike other things and that's why it's broken in my opinion.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2015, 08:36:23 pm »
Exactly, Mighty, Troll.
I don't understand what do you mean. What do you mean under the word the troll? I like create unik characters. When other use sneakers 3 brd, full tanks, TP builds, pancor build etc , i create my own unique builds. Some times ago devs kill my Super Sledge build because some player lose and cry about it. Then Super Sledge became full useLESS. Useless item. But it wasn't OP. I think its like about folowers, some players start cry because they +100lvl builds need reroll to take followers.
People do not play HtH because it's a troll build. It's shit in serious PvP and stupidly retarded-OP in 1v1. So I'm suggesting balancing it, so it finally have a proper usage.
Maybe you will ask admins that they made to you personally build a HtH such what you want, then try play it.

+ It's annoying and stupid that bluesuit can win with a single punch against 10 ST full stonewall tank in HPA.
What if it bluesuit have 10 ST ?

Tell about your vision of PVP pls. It has to be some burster tanks against some burster tanks ?  :P

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 09:04:46 pm »
His definition of pvp is:
in TC: a strong versatile team with long range weapons, 40 hex average, a line of tanks, a line of bursters and a sniper or two.
in shorter range fights like reno: a team with super tanky characters on beer, bursters dealing massive damage and a crippler/aimer.

There is no room for a hth here, the only team that used a hth during team fights is UV, and it only worked when already outnumbering ennemies.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2015, 10:33:59 pm »
Actually, Super Sledge build was the only proper usage of HtH I ever saw in this server (except corner camping assuming that’s the only thing you could do with HtH at the moment). And it was working like it’s supposed to in my opinion – group starts the fight and there is a rambo CC coming throught them from the back (so it’s hard to focus him) and when he gets to the first line, he straight away punches enemy that tried to hex in his face for 100 dmg and knocks him down. But hitting any character 30 times in order to kill him, just keeping him on the floor is quite stupid.
So I just made a suggestion about how could be ridiculous knocking down a stonewall tank (which is made not to fall down) everytime with 10 dmg unarmed hits balanced. You’re using HtH characters so obviously don’t want to get OP aspect of your build nerfed, I won’t argue about why should we do this or why not to. Already said why I think it would be a good solution and just waiting for other opinions.

P.S. I’m calling HtH a troll build exactly because of how it works right now. Currently, being able only to hit a guy for 10 dmg (but still able to win as one punch more or less equals win versus any kind of build), you need to use nasty, troll tactics to make it anyhow efficient (like spawn camping or a need of using it on a sneak).
P.P.S. Troll, maybe not a definition of pvp, but definitely the recipe for successful pvp. ;)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2015, 02:23:58 am »
P.P.S. Troll, maybe not a definition of pvp, but definitely the recipe for successful pvp.

200% agree with you  ;D

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »
group starts the fight and there is a rambo CC coming throught them from the back
Low PE character coming from back  ::)
But hitting any character 30 times in order to kill him, just keeping him on the floor is quite stupid.
Stupid like 1hex burst
You’re using HtH characters so obviously don’t want to get OP aspect of your build nerfed
Can you and are right, but my argument that if something OP, players use it.
Before Relodaed i never playd HtH characters, and i did not like HtH  ::) . But I've played with player who used to play СС on other servers, He always cry about weak CC in Reloaded  :D
There are players who like to play СС but they play in another good servers because here CC are weak.
I think people who want nerf\buff something, they must try use it just for test, it will be fair.
In HtH we have only Heavy handed, Crit HtH weak and paper because they need alot of perks to crit.
And even Heavy handed have 95% chance to hit.
If you really want reduce KO chance down, it can be only if bursters can not burst CC with 3 line in 1 hex.