March 28, 2024, 12:02:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The max carry weight and picking up items.  (Read 2232 times)

• View Profile
The max carry weight and picking up items.
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:58:42 pm »
Okay, so almost everyone knows that after the update u can carry 200% of ur max weight before moving at all.
But problem is it. that if i have 150% equipment. i cant loot items from invetorys or from enemies. but i still can pick up items and mine ore or harvest materials from sources.

why cant update this to that u can pick up items from anywhere until 200%? or u can pick up items until zillionbillion but u cant move.

Problem is. u go to mining spot. collect stuff to 190% come back, get encounter. get nice drop. u have to weird compromisses. drop all loot to ground. collect suff u want. get back to dropped previos loot and take little less back. so u can collect over 100% items straight. but u cant collect over 100% from where opens the "loot menu". So is there reason why this is like this. or this just been unnoticed until now? if there is topic like this just put link up, i didint find it myself.

So this is suggestion and question same time.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
Re: The max carry weight and picking up items.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 03:51:26 pm »
You can pick up almost infinite ammount of itanz! you just do not know how to do it!
Ask around your friends how to do it!
A little help! ctrl+G is your friend! Ctrl+D és also friendly buttonz!
Anybody with proper authority over this forum plox put this subject to toxic cave!

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 04:36:28 pm »

All im suggesting is that u can take items from loot menu like u can get them from ground, because if u have over 100% of weight u cant take from loot menu, because this hadnt been noticed when update came where u can carry 200%, so they kinda missed the part that it wont affect inventory.
Dropping and taking back like that is really complex and it could be easily fixed, im not going to drop items on ground where is other peoples ready to steal it.
and i cant drop my brahmins items at once, or but back loads of items at once by pressing CTRL D/G

Your reply is still quite insulting but i got ur point. i can drop items and collect them back.
But when i have full brahming stock and im going to town to change them to money and other items. i cant pick and drop and loot all time.
I was talking about picking up items from where shows up LOOT MENU. im not going to collect my all items from my tent once and putting them back one by one.
I cant loot items from my brahmin once, i cant put my items back to brahmin once.
Im talking about that u should be able take items from inventory menu like u can take from ground. this game haves some basics fucked up, and theyre small and easy to fix. so why not fix? and suggesting drop off topics like that is fucking insulting, i have played all fallouts 1-4 trought and know lots of this game, so dont think u can get some ego from looking my low posting numbers and putting useless replies like that. Everyones suggestions count and everyones ideas count, thats how u develop a good game, not with dictator attitude.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:52:09 pm by 799 »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 05:06:08 pm »
Id rather give my number x ores from my brahim to tent inventory straight than wasting time dropping and collecting, 50x and 50x piece by piece. just take all and then put them to locker straight
off.

ohh aint that much* press cow, press "you have to carry something for me" press the ore, set amount 50x, press offer. then throw it to inventory, by pressing the ore and setting value. and repeat . . . . . . .
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:14:21 pm by 799 »

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 06:29:20 am »

All im suggesting is that u can take items from loot menu like u can get them from ground, because if u have over 100% of weight u cant take from loot menu, because this hadnt been noticed when update came where u can carry 200%, so they kinda missed the part that it wont affect inventory.
Dropping and taking back like that is really complex and it could be easily fixed, im not going to drop items on ground where is other peoples ready to steal it.
and i cant drop my brahmins items at once, or but back loads of items at once by pressing CTRL D/G

Your reply is still quite insulting but i got ur point. i can drop items and collect them back.
But when i have full brahming stock and im going to town to change them to money and other items. i cant pick and drop and loot all time.
I was talking about picking up items from where shows up LOOT MENU. im not going to collect my all items from my tent once and putting them back one by one.
I cant loot items from my brahmin once, i cant put my items back to brahmin once.
Im talking about that u should be able take items from inventory menu like u can take from ground. this game haves some basics fucked up, and theyre small and easy to fix. so why not fix? and suggesting drop off topics like that is fucking insulting, i have played all fallouts 1-4 trought and know lots of this game, so dont think u can get some ego from looking my low posting numbers and putting useless replies like that. Everyones suggestions count and everyones ideas count, thats how u develop a good game, not with dictator attitude.

Dude i hope you realise that if you played Fallout 1-4 as you mentioned then you would realise that this game has litle thing to do with fallout! not to mention there was no Fallout 4. About your problem again... this is something that has LOW priority! Not to mention how the hack do you know that it is easy to change it? Did you even try even once to actualy mod the fallout engins?
And lastly about my attitude.... my attitude was totaly neutral!I didn't looked any low position of yours lol.... If you have problem with my attitude i do suggest you to stop posting on forums cos realy soon a lot of troll will flame you to death, and yet a friendly advise!

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 12:30:26 pm »
You can pick up almost infinite ammount of itanz! you just do not know how to do it!
Ask around your friends how to do it!
A little help! ctrl+G is your friend! Ctrl+D és also friendly buttonz!
Anybody with proper authority over this forum plox put this subject to toxic cave!

You just answers this guy like he is dumb with ur ctrlg friend bla bla and u don't even understood the question, so yes shitty attitude...

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 07:19:29 am »
You have 100% over weight. you cant take items from enemies when they die.
But if you shoot them to pieces with rocketlauncher  you can pick up the items from ground even you have over 100%

should it be just easier to loot items from body even u have 100%+ equipment,
or do u have to drop loads off stuff to ground all time because of this.

I know this is easy to fix. all it needs is less than two lines of data turning -False to -True
i could do it myself, but changing game data is hacking and its countet as cheating, so unless i want it to be legally part of game i rather leave it to developers. also if i change data of game myself. the game will fix it as updating itself or it wont launch at all. depends...

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 07:29:46 am »

------------
Dude i hope you realise that if you played Fallout 1-4 as you mentioned then you would realise that this game has litle thing to do with fallout! not to mention there was no Fallout 4. About your problem again... this is something that has LOW priority! Not to mention how the hack do you know that it is easy to change it? Did you even try even once to actualy mod the fallout engins?
And lastly about my attitude.... my attitude was totaly neutral!I didn't looked any low position of yours lol.... If you have problem with my attitude i do suggest you to stop posting on forums cos realy soon a lot of troll will flame you to death, and yet a friendly advise!

PLEASE! stay at suggestion even i dont approve your vision.
And i didint know that Fallout; new vegas does not exist. <- now im not either staying at suggestion.
How bout we make BIG suggestion where players should stay at suggestion. suggestion about suggestions.
And i literally think, Fallout online IS fallout. even the weapons dont have same stats, or leveling system is different. So actually difference beetween this fallout and orginal fallout saga is all about numbers, not really gameplay FA 1-2, but theme stays, FA 1-2 and 3-4 maybe haves the 3d difference but still. same idea.
 Even at fallout 4 i can collect brock flowers overencunbered and loot bodies. but this game (because update what gave ur 200% opportunity) before MAXIUM capasity, that wont allow player to move anymore, you can collect objects from the ground mine and shit, but you cant loot. SO please dude hear my wish. Loot and pickup should have SAME OVERWEIGHT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I played fa 1-4 and i realised that actually this game has to do with orginal saga. but hey, its pretty much optional question. you cant hate chocklate if you like it!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 07:41:51 am by 799 »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2014, 07:51:10 am »
But totaly agreed that we should be able to overweith to this 200% in locker window, rly annoying when trading or cleaning base.

+1