March 28, 2024, 03:15:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline Reloaded Character Planner  (Read 86965 times)

Caradeverga

• View Profile
Re: FOnline Reloaded Character Planner
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2013, 09:55:13 pm »
Hello, people.

I know this is my first post, and i'm using it  not introducing myself on the forum, but the reason I registered is to ask a question:

How do you make the character planner work?

I'm average at pc knowledge, and I managed to understand that the files compressed in the archive should (or must) be used with Java. Well, I tried several combinations of the .MF file and the .class files, but it was futile.

Would any of you kind enough to tell me how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 10:10:23 pm »
Hello, people.

I know this is my first post, and i'm using it  not introducing myself on the forum, but the reason I registered is to ask a question:

How do you make the character planner work?

I'm average at pc knowledge, and I managed to understand that the files compressed in the archive should (or must) be used with Java. Well, I tried several combinations of the .MF file and the .class files, but it was futile.

Would any of you kind enough to tell me how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

You must have Java installed, you can download one from here: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
In theory, you can run .jar files with double click now, if somehow it doesn't work then use this small program: http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html#Download to bind Java to .jar files.
:facepalm

Caradeverga

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2013, 11:01:53 pm »
Thank you for taking trouble to fast reply me.

The problem was my Java was outdated and strangely (to me), it scattered all the files in 2 folders instead of making it a single java executable.

The link you sent me worked like a miracle, so kudos to you.

Well, I'll give it a shot.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 08:54:03 am »
please add every possible implants,  at this moment I cant find  toughness implants.
I see no reason for this ot be honest, beside there is not place to display all resists anyway and those 2 misssing implants don't change anything important in build such as SPECIAL or HP.

Livewire adds a wrong amount of points to Armor Class. At the moment it only gives 1,5 points to AC for each point of Agility, although it should add 3 points to AC for each point of Agility.

Should be fixed now and updated version available to download in first post. Let me know if there is still anything wrong with AC calculation.

@Caradeverga
I'm glad it helped.

OdijSuppi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 02:06:00 pm »
Should be fixed now and updated version available to download in first post. Let me know if there is still anything wrong with AC calculation.
It works fine now.
"But no matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse."

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2013, 02:55:32 pm »
Got some problem, i can't click anywhere, for example + on special don't add +.

merlin

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2013, 07:48:22 pm »
How does one actually use the mojuk planner? What do I need to do to open or run it? I can only open it with a zip archive so far. (Am I really this dumb?)

Strike

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2013, 07:53:48 pm »
How does one actually use the mojuk planner? What do I need to do to open or run it? I can only open it with a zip archive so far. (Am I really this dumb?)
It's JAR file, you need Java for it.

Edit: If you don't mess with Java, use FCP http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=619.0
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 07:57:23 pm by Strike »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 08:17:47 pm »
New version of planner uploaded in first post.

Changes:
- Lifegiver perks changed to +40/+30/+20 HP from +20/+30/+40 HP,
- Boneyard quest reward changed from +15% sg to +10% sg or +10% bg or +10% ew or +10% throwing or +10% close combat,
- added First Aid and Small Guns books (they give skill points like other books - will soon appear in changelog),

Build was made using Java 8u45, so if you got problems running it try updating your Java.

Kaaon

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2015, 04:39:58 pm »
There seems to be a problem when you choose to add the Swift Learner support perk. The planner doesn't add any additional skill points upon leveling after choosing the perk.  :facepalm
swift learner is not giving skill points

Psycroptic

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2015, 08:28:37 pm »
swift learner is not giving skill points

I'm a complete idiot.

I meant EDUCATED.

I wasn't seeing an increase in skill points after choosing the Educated support perk.

I updated Java.

All is well.

BeheGrzmotPL

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2015, 08:05:10 pm »
Hello, I have some suggestions:

+ Add in parentheses maximum HP, so that they vary depending on the strength and endurance. Thanks to this already when selecting SPECIAL be known how many lives will be presented at the 24 level (without perks).

+ The same is true with skill cap - will know which skills is not profitable to tag

TheFox115

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 02:25:16 am »
how does this work basically you testing out various things with so you know what you want and don't want?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 11:00:39 am »
how does this work basically you testing out various things with so you know what you want and don't want?

With this u can perdict and make yourself suitable build for your character at further levels or perhaps just for reroll. You can calculate what will be your HP & stats. You may also try counting hitchance but it's little buggy and may be diffrent from real hitchance.

MacReady

• Supporter
  • WIKI EDITOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:41 pm »
How to tur on the char planer its nit exe file?
King Kong anin't got shit on me!