Password:

Topic: A Story  (Read 2424 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
A Story
« on: July 13, 2014, 08:56:16 pm »
This isn't visual art. You have to do the visualization yourself. I spent a whole 10 minutes making this, so please show me some love for my hard work!!! Here goes.

War never changes... It happened pretty much as we all expected.

The Amboy Dukes forgot about respect and dignity and decided to pull the plug on chivalry. The Amboys would sneak in the northern cities at night, planting coward charges near every corner and on every citizen's corpse. There, they would wait for the unsuspecting victims to enter. When a wastelander would set foot into the town, the lowly Amboys would detonate a C4 beneath the poor traveler's weary feet, and they would quickly meet the spirit in the sky. Wealth was gained quickly this way, and the cowards wallowed in their riches, sprouting boners and defecating on themselves with excitement.

News quickly spread of this cowardly act, and those without pride or valor decided to follow along in these footsteps. Soon, a powerful faction know as Bang Bang Smash picked up on this pathetic habit. The news of this disgusting "tactic" finally spread to another powerful faction know as The Ultra Violence. This was a faction in which standards were upheld, and pride was something they all held dear. This was an honorable faction and the members would NOT lower themselves to the sub-animal standards of the other groups. No matter how impossible the odds were, Ultra Violence would never back down from an obstacle. No matter what the problem, The Ultra Violence faced it head on with respectable tactics and honorable courage. The wills of these members were too iron and unbreakable for them to succumb to the the use of the coward charges.

It came to a place in which the UV needed to intervene with the issue of C4. Enough was enough. Everyone in the wasteland was terrified to step out of their house or place of refuge. The brave leaders of UV rallied all the men, women and children of their society together. Every able body was given weapons and supplies. The UV was going to finally take care of the C4 problems.... or so they thought.

All of The Ultra Violence gathered in their encampment to say a prayer to the wasteland Gods. They asked for favor in this war against the cowardly factions which decided to use the coward charges. With all prayers prayed, and all weapons loaded, they were off to war....

It was a miserable defeat. Every last person in the Ultra Violence was laid to rest. They stood no chance against the C4 coward charges. With multiple factions using the C4, there were no victors. All who was in this terrible swift war, fell. Because war.... war never changes.

The Leader of The Ultra Violence lay on the cold night desert sand, slowly being consumed by darkness. With a hole in his chest, and one leg missing, he began to enter a trans.

"Where am I?" Napalm said to himself. He was engulfed in a long dark tunnel, but at the end, he saw a small welcoming light. As he began to step towards it, he heard a voice.

"Lead your people out of this place, Napalm. Lead them to the light."

He took a quick look around, and noticed that his family and friends; all of the Ultra Violence, were with him in this darkness. With a new courage, he proudly marched on to the light at the end of the tunnel. When they reached the end, he looked back at all of his loyal friend and family once more. He turned and stepped into the light.

As he stepped through, he heard these words...

"Welcome to Fonline 2!"

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: A Story
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 09:09:26 pm »
Very sad story...but hey this was well-written! I hope you're not actually saying that all UV members just quit this game today to migrate over to "that other server", the name of which shall remain unspoken.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:53:04 pm »
Hah no! UV isn't migrating. (That I'm aware of.) I originally posted this in forum PvP to start some flame wars, but I kind of liked it so I moved it here.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 11:13:17 pm »
As he stepped through, he heard these words...

"Welcome to Fonline 2!"
Out of the frying pan....
But an inevitable consequence of abuses.... which strangely is how I ended up here....  :-\
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Rancor

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 03:28:37 am »
I thought you had posted another one of your sisters artworks when i saw one of your threads in fan art, took me off guard, quite a nice story though, but for arguments sake i find it appropriate to state out that it was not Amboys that started this bomb stuff, but Bang bang smash, Amboys are probably the players whom most frequently use C4 in pvp ATM, not that i'd have it any other way, situation tends to change quite rapidly though.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 11:30:36 am »
for arguments sake i find it appropriate to state out that it was not Amboys that started this bomb stuff, but Bang bang smash, Amboys are probably the players whom most frequently use C4 in pvp ATM
Both correct, mister. We do use C4 most often, but BBS were the ones who started using in on mass scale. ;)

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 05:04:30 pm »
With the recent C4 nerf, looks like more then half of the Amboys will be moving/quitting. Suuuch a shaaamme ::)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 05:24:16 pm »
Pinkie has already killed 3 guys at the time with C4 after it's nerf. We'll keep on killing you with it. We'll see who moves/quits. ::)

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 04:32:54 am »
Pinkie has already killed 3 guys at the time with C4 after it's nerf. We'll keep on killing you with it. We'll see who moves/quits. ::)

I guess you won this war. UV disbanded, and I fell victim to the dark side.... lol. But hey, now we (Amboys and Pistoleros) still win even without C4!