Topic: RSTW  (Read 15380 times)

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
RSTW
« on: June 12, 2014, 08:44:16 pm »
Remove Scenery Tiles Walls

Fondly known as the looter interface. Carefully curated to remove roofs, walls and keeping windows where they made sense. This isn't a wallhack so don't get too excited, it only removes isometric clutter standing in your clicking way.
Some screenshots:

Item highlighter used on screenshots: HiItems
Footlocker highlighter by OdijSuppi: HiFootlockers

Yeah, Dropbox changed their file sharing policy so those files can now be found here.
Just press this button and select Download ZIP.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:10:22 pm by drot »
#rawhide on ForestNet

Akenaton

• View Profile
Re: RSTW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 03:22:31 am »
there is a button to pick up objects that are under you I think its G just saying...

Enigmatic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 07:04:47 am »
there is a button to pick up objects that are under you I think its G just saying...

And if you don't know an object is there in the first place, because a wall blocks your view?

Akenaton

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:41:02 pm »
I dont think that can happen really! the only items you can find like that are in caves and you can see them while walking in! no by just using magic powers to see inside all the walls

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 08:40:32 pm »
I dont think that can happen really! the only items you can find like that are in caves and you can see them while walking in! no by just using magic powers to see inside all the walls
Sometimes it does help if you have to wear glasses and also have shit eyes like myself.

Enigmatic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 01:09:44 am »

Do you even play this game?  There are always items stashed behind walls

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 07:45:10 am »
Trust me, it happens all the time   ;)

Akenaton

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 03:06:00 pm »
I do. the only time I had items hiddewn in a wall happened when I got killed in the glow and the wall wouldnt let me see, so I used the key to pick up items on the ground, its just my oppinion and I agree that it is a help for blind people, that is a really good argument.

Maxim Moskvin

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 02:22:43 pm »
I do. the only time I had items hiddewn in a wall happened when I got killed in the glow and the wall wouldnt let me see, so I used the key to pick up items on the ground, its just my oppinion and I agree that it is a help for blind people, that is a really good argument.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2014, 09:03:28 pm »
I guess I'll be nice and make the installation guide. It's just like any other mod.

Drag the RSTW zip file into your data folder, which is obviously located in your main fonline reloaded directory.
Then, go back to your main directory and open your DataFiles text file.
Copy the following line to the end of your file,

data\RSTW.zip

Save the changes and close.
Enjoy.

Really love this mod by the way. Good work.

Strike

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 09:22:14 pm »
You should use DataFiles2238.cfg, there is some problem with DataFiles.cfg and updater.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4809.0

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 10:07:43 pm »
No roof only looks to remplace some floor textue by black one like on screen tatoo and church, any way to fix it ?

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 08:59:02 am »
No roof only looks to remplace some floor textue by black one like on screen tatoo and church, any way to fix it ?
Floor tiles on those places are used as roof tiles on New Reno Arms, no way around it except fixing the map server-side.
#rawhide on ForestNet

Rothbard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 06:26:14 pm »
Can someone post the version that was up before July 14th? It removed some windows, which I liked.

Edit: Nevermind, I found my copy of the previous version. Message me if you need it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:11:20 pm by Rothbard »

Kaaon

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 06:28:43 am »
Item highlighter used on screenshots: HiItems
can you update item highlighter with new ground graphic, please ? :)