April 16, 2024, 03:12:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Challenging players to you  (Read 7955 times)

blasma

• View Profile
Challenging players to you
« on: May 14, 2014, 08:28:33 pm »
List players that you have a hard time defeating, whether it's in a 1v1 or a small skirmish in a battle above that. It does not matter if it is a player of the past or on another server.

- SSakul - he always counters me and i've probably taken fewer than 10% victories in the battles we had.
- DOCSPAD - although I never fought him in a very long time, he was challenging to me when I was newer to the game. (Don't know about now.)
- mojuk - A better (probably) or equal player, it is great to fight him in the few battles I've had with him.
- adams - An ancient but respected enemy to me, I personally think he has better hex skills than mojuk. (That's just an opinion!)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:31:23 pm by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Urukhai

• View Profile
Re: Challenging players to you
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 08:57:33 pm »
Heh not bad the Idea. I have been always wondering if someone would ever avow which player is better (more skilled?) than his own self.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 09:14:36 pm »
The best player I've faced 1v1 is Panic. One of the few players who werent afraid of 1v1 fights, and he was really good 1 hexing. He used to 1 hex me while I was running   :o

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 10:43:49 pm »
Burstdeath, fuck him and his implant build with 300+ HP :P

other than that, no one else

mexicans piss me off when it takes 5 of them to kill one guy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:54:16 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 05:08:24 am »
The best player I've faced 1v1 is Panic. One of the few players who werent afraid of 1v1 fights, and he was really good 1 hexing. He used to 1 hex me while I was running   :o

+1  i only had any chances vs him cause i was implanted and he not. havent met him for some while

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 09:56:56 am »
hmmm.. ok here we go ;)
First one will be Stalker (version with companions) propably best merc commander on this server and first guy who i chalenge when i was newbie =D
2nd. Kirkor when I face him in Warehouse uhm he destroyed me =D he is very good in 1hexing and hard to kill
3rd. but important too is Jack Max he is very good ind Rambo actions and 1hexing I'v learned a lot watching his fights
4th. Galogen, yea Galogen was first fully implanted guy I'v meeted + companions ;p
5th. Razor Ramon =D the best hth fighter on the wastelands shamely i didnt seen him from more than 2 months =/
And the last one will be DocAN changing me in egg when i was trolling him and few newbies  =D

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »
The most challenging player to me was Kill n die, he killed me 30 times out of 30 while calling me noob after each round. Well, maybe it had something to do with almost 100% crit chance he had but anyway, you can recognize the skill from miles away.

- SSakul - he always counters me and i've probably taken fewer than 10% victories in the battles we had.
- DOCSPAD - although I never fought him in a very long time, he was challenging to me when I was newer to the game. (Don't know about now.)
- mojuk - A better (probably) or equal player, it is great to fight him in the few battles I've had with him.
- adams - An ancient but respected enemy to me, I personally think he has better hex skills than mojuk. (That's just an opinion!)
What's really interesting; most of them formed the original Hawks core, which is funny, because Hawks was always considered as a noob gang, which tells me one thing - individual skill doesn't really matter in team fights, just saying.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 04:37:43 pm »
A whole lot of players are better then me, due to the fact that I have only 2 implants. Lets's see,

Coach, he can use multiple weapon types so that gives him an instant advantage on my defenses.
BurstDeath, great hexer, massive hp and defense.
Seki, Quite an epic sniper.
tttt, Also a great hexer and quick reflexes

As much as I hate to say, Stalker is a good player, he has great reflexes and perfect hex timing. I am glad I got to *poop in his neck-hole* last night though.

A few honorable mentions are
Favorite, decent sniper
Pan Prezmico (Whatever) good turn-based PK build, can tank a whole turn of damage, then put out a lot.

And then, to bring back some old memories,
Lead Lunch, the best sneak PK build in history.

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 04:43:10 pm »
great hexer, seriously ? :p

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 04:48:41 pm »
great hexer, seriously ? :p
Yes seriously. why?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 05:19:59 pm »
tttt one hexed you with his Pancor or RL that hurt so bad? :D

Reno

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 05:39:27 pm »
tttt one hexed you with his Pancor or RL that hurt so bad? :D

This char was rerolled some time ago.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2014, 05:58:50 pm »
I remember tttt with an XL70E3.

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2014, 06:00:02 pm »
tttt this is not my character only a Lotrzyk, but I have with him a base and characters ;p
I remember tttt with an XL70E3.
because XL is used to hexing

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2014, 07:19:42 pm »
because XL is used to hexing

Yeah.. t-thats the whole point of saying this... You know what, nevermind.