April 20, 2024, 08:05:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: "Chosed Once" comics by Macedon Sky  (Read 2357 times)

die4me3itch

• View Profile
"Chosed Once" comics by Macedon Sky
« on: April 14, 2014, 06:33:30 pm »
Chosed Once. Comics by me :D - A.Merling aka Macedon Sky (das)

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and for being lazy to correct all the issues :D

Chosed Once.

Chosed Once - it is a story about the guy chosen a while ago to try and save the village Arroyo. He were given a chance to fight trough the temple of trials to prove he is the one every villager needs.

Our hero first tried to talk Village Elder not to participate in temple of trials event. He failed to do so but failing to succeed made him wanting to try and avoid the trial again by hiding in village woods. He finally succeed and managed to stay hidden for a whole 4 minutes! Then our chosen received spear pinching therapy, leaving big permanent scars on his body. Was he really bothered? Not really, it allowed Butch (that's the Chosed Once name) to make stories  about brave fights he won where he got these scars from. Bastard...

Butch had managed to delay trials for a very long time somehow. But that dark day suddenly came and there he is, standing in front of temple doors, staring nowhere and hopelessly trying to make his first step towards. It took him another half an hour to finally get a bit nearer to the huge door, but he still wasn't sure if he needed to enter or just flee (but possibly get killed in this case). Village Elder, who were watching Butch from the beginning , start to become annoyed by what he've seen, though Elder wasn't seemed that surprised at all. But you could read only one word on Village Elders red face - ANGER. Anger was in the air and when Elder opened her mouth to shout the worst possible words but Butch made quick movement and disappeared inside the temple.

Butch nearly died trying to fight first couple of ants on his way to glory. But there he is, alive, standing in front of locked door. Unfortunately for Butch, another ant tried to get on his way. Chosed Once tried to kill poor ant but unsuccessfully. Now Butch lying on the ground, his health is below 0 (zero)... Ant seems to do final fatal bite! But he misses critically killing himself... Butch had won this battle! How brave... Well should I say he needed to lay down another few minutes before his health back to normal. And now he is up against huge, locked door! And he fails to open it, many Arroyo villagers then blamed Butch's lock pick skill (which were below zero they'd guessed).

Elder gave Butch a smile:" Well, atleast you tried..."-.But Chosed Once were brave enough to ask Elder for 152 caps even after failing the trial! Elder agreed, asking Butch to leave the village  in return. "For how long you want me to disappear?" - He asked. "Forever!" - was her quick reply. "Then I want another 150 caps" - Butch words made village silent and Elders face red again. Why? Anger...

Chosed Once left Arroyo with nothing but it taught him a lesson. He managed to get to NCR's downtown, worked for a few years and earned enough to buy an old ranch, in poor condition  should I say. And here his journey begins...

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:36:34 pm by die4me3itch »

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
Re: "Chosed Once" comics by Macedon Sky
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:46:47 pm »
cool

die4me3itch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:25:33 pm »
cool

Thanks! U gave me a boost :D Doing second episode now, who knows it may be dedicated to DocAN:)

Now I would like to announce that every episode from now on will come with the short story about Chosed Once. Here one as prologue replacement for second episode:

You will ask how our Choused Once managed to get famous blue vault jumpsuit? Well he reported it stolen (while stealing it himself from the old lady's chest in the tent) to the Elder One, saying Minoc was the one to blame.

So Minoc went to jail for few weeks, and by the time villagers discovered the truth, Butch had gone far from Arroyo. That's how first WANTED signs from Arroyo appeared in nearest towns Klamath and Den.

Wanted hero haven't had a chance to know he is so popular back to southern Oregon area, busy gathering brahmin shit in Vault City. It was new level, new world for Chosed Once, and he was desperate to keep climbing it up with passion.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:06:15 am by die4me3itch »

die4me3itch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 11:15:28 pm »
Greetings :D

Second episode, as promised :) Thanks for watching and please leave your feedback!

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 09:46:10 pm »
epic :D