March 28, 2024, 02:34:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: UV situation  (Read 4838 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
UV situation
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:22:21 pm »
Not much to say. Just a few videos that have not been placed here. An ultra violence prompted a mass withdrawal of faction. They said the problem was because I spoke portuguese, spanish and english at the same time. But they told me when they had a loaded gun to shoot me. Actually I know whats behind this bullshit. I worked hard in the faction, talking about noobs builds, recruiting, typing, and everything went to shit now. I will not say good luck, I hope you all die in the hands of the BBS.

Im going to write here so you can understand what the real issue is. The real issue is... not something of anybody's fault.

The problem was that in PVP and TC you had to translate everything from portuguese-spanish-english, thus making the coordinating of the faction super-hard and slow. Is it your fault? No, it's just a matter of language. People that left the faction were people not talking spanish-portuguese and I think it will be better for UV also. I think the more faction the better.

Now, we all felt bad to leave you like this Napalm, but the point wasn't to make the faction end and we want to make it clear we won't recruit anyone from UV, unless you guys really close.

BBS should divide in smaller factions, would make the challenge way more interesting for them.

Kaaon

Re: UV situation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:31:42 pm »
BBS should divide in smaller factions, would make the challenge way more interesting for them.
srsly ? bbs have usually 1-2 players online, sometimes 3-5 but thats max.. (on reloaded)
real bbs are not even playing much anymore, except few here and there.. most of "active" "bbs" on reloaded are just remains of TIH and recruits like me
or should divide myself to 2 factions ?

like my last video from TC in den we was 6 (with 2 players which we called from other teamspeak which arent even playing on reloaded just beacause you had too many players) vs 11 UV and you think BBS should split to smaller factions ?  :o

btw i dont see to UV problems but i think the faction should talk during TC in only 1 lauguage which everyone understands.. if you are international faction and most used language is english then i think its better to not invite players which dont understand it then talking in 2 languages and making all players in faction confused..
thats what happens when u invite everyone on server..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:45:56 pm by Seki »

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:44:57 pm »
No offense intended. I thought you were more.

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 02:25:56 pm »
Sometimes, when the stars are in right position and there is full moon, then we gather around 10 players. People come online once a month  at the same time and then we have small "swarm". But these are REALLY rare situations.
Usually we have like 5-6 members online.

But we often don't have enough people to go against you, as Seki said. So we can't divide.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 02:27:27 pm by Kirkor »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 02:37:02 pm »
I actually think that it would be fair if Seki divided himself. By 4 looking at his charachter lvl. :P

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 10:43:51 pm »
And there should be a developer cap of 1 dev per faction.

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 01:09:38 am »
And there should be a developer cap of 1 dev per faction.
Yeah!.... wait, what?!?..... LoL.
You are talking about all this GM powers in BBS, gimme a proof... cause maybe i'm blind....

and i hope UV will back, that was great fun to fight with you :)

Napalm

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 01:29:08 am »
I founded the faction, but I thought it was our faction and not mine. You made ​​a decision before talking to me about it decently. Everyone acts like want, of course you are free. But I make it clear that I did not like. You have never been ultra violence, were just passing through. Obviously, there is no contract when you join a faction, but I enjoyed playing with you all, invest and bet the whole team. I do not exclude anyone on the team. Mmmmm... sucks!

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 12:29:45 am »
Woot?

Anyway, you should reconsider reactivation of UV. Lots of russians swarming the server, Pistoleros comming back, some new faction in TC... The more different gangs, the better.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 12:49:18 am »
Pistoleros comming back

Don't go too fast, as u said, today star aligned well and we had 5 pistoleros, and nice fight, a little too much NPC (not from BBS but idiot russian/mexicains still abusing NPC swarm. The result of this idiot behaviour is that NCP will be removed totaly from PVP, i am wondering how those russian/mexicans wil plays if they can't use NPC  ::)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 01:36:01 am »
You got a little bit wrong. I was there. I saw it. UV only brought NPCs today because the Russians brought so many NPCs first and were winning. So UV bringing NPCs today was in response, and result of having fewer people to work with than normal.

But yes, i hope UV stays a team and active. They taught me some stuff so far and i got some of my best items with them.

Hey, Nuka Rangers! Do you want to fight on your own? Or do you want to team up and have a strong group? Are Pistoleros coming back? And Amboy Dukes too.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 03:36:13 am »
Pistoleros comming back

Don't go too fast, as u said, today star aligned well and we had 5 pistoleros, and nice fight, a little too much NPC (not from BBS but idiot russian/mexicains still abusing NPC swarm. The result of this idiot behaviour is that NCP will be removed totaly from PVP, i am wondering how those russian/mexicans wil plays if they can't use NPC  ::)
if by "mexicans" you mean UV then you dont have a clue about what is going on in this server.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:17 pm »
Pistoleros comming back

if by "mexicans" you mean UV then you dont have a clue about what is going on in this server.

Ofc i don't even know what happen on this game, just spend 5 year playing this game in the biggest teams/alliances without understanding anything about the server.
Mexican is just a joke to qualify you even if u are not mexican.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 08:35:49 pm »
Pistoleros comming back

Ofc i don't even know what happen on this game, just spend 5 year playing this game in the biggest teams/alliances without understanding anything about the server.
I didnt ask you for how long have you play this, i said that you dont have a clue about what is going on on this server. And you said it, big team player, without a big team you left to fonline 2.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 05:35:40 pm »
If by "mexicans" you mean UV then you dont have a clue about what is going on in this server.

Some of the UV guys are mexicans, not all of them. The Ultra Violence absorbed The Nine Ghouls and became an international faction.
Everybody should use the faction names instead of "the xxxxx" so no one feels insulted.