April 28, 2024, 10:09:14 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: How is it in unguarded mines?  (Read 7029 times)

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Re: How is it in unguarded mines?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 11:44:10 pm »
Whatever, you two are such pussies...... ::)
But thanks for answer my question to Kilgore....
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2014, 03:57:07 pm »
This topic is good. What i am hoping is that devs will read it and recognize the need for a new feature set called Manufacturing, a realistic process that would greatly reduce the need to spend so much time mining or using autoclickers even with a private mine. The private mine has been a great new feature. It can be taken to the next level with Manufacturing, features for those players who want to craft a lot of stuff.

There are some big heavy machinery items in the game, some associated with mining. Setting up manufacturing could start with buying an empty plant from an NPC, then you search the wasteland to find the certain random encounters that have the necessary machines, mark the locations and pay some NPC to move the equipment to your plant. Once you have the plant set up, you dump all materials into the hopper and choose crafting options via dialogue at a plant terminal. Once selected, items are crafted by the plant (and it takes time like making Rot Got or Nuka Cola).

Outside, behind the plant are cliffs with a rocky cave opening. You pay a mining team to reopen the mine and go to work. Getting all of this going should be a challenge, maybe with quests, and probably with a big price tag in caps, but it would mean that if a player works hard enough, they can get to a point where the mining/crafting grind is smooth, does not require boring manual mining or all that clicking in Fix-Boy, or enslaving anyone lol. Make it even cooler: allow predator waves to occasionally attack the plant which means you need to visit there sometimes to avoid production delays.

Oops, i guess this is a suggestion now.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 01:38:13 am »
Whatever, you two are such pussies...... ::)

I dont understand why not going to ungarded mines makes me a pussy... I just dont like to waste my time is all. I used to go there when I was a noob like you and do it all by hand, but now I want to pvp and pve most of the time, not waste time mining.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 04:43:03 am »
I dont understand why not going to ungarded mines makes me a pussy...
Because you gotta have a pair to go in there.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:28 am »
Slave mining will be pretty much limited after wipe, as was said long ago. Getting tons of HQ materials while you are not playing the game is bad. On the other hand, I think that there will be some changes to item bonuses, and also a lot of new features in game.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 02:39:32 pm »

I just dont like to waste my time is all. I used to go there when I was a noob like you and do it all by hand.

I will now go to ungarded mines to kill miners, you are right I have to kill noobs miners to grow some balls. Pvp is just no balls ofc.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 02:51:11 pm »
I think that there will be some changes to item bonuses, and also a lot of new features in game.
+1 ;D

Strike

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2014, 02:55:43 pm »
Slave mining will be pretty much limited after wipe, as was said long ago. Getting tons of HQ materials while you are not playing the game is bad. On the other hand, I think that there will be some changes to item bonuses, and also a lot of new features in game.
Finally some changes to this forever slave mining problem, people really now wait for wipe that is still in long future.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2014, 04:15:54 pm »
I will now go to ungarded mines to kill miners, you are right I have to kill noobs miners to grow some balls. Pvp is just no balls ofc.
That is not what I meant and you know know it.
And still, no pair. Well... Maybe. IF you go in with a melee wrap and no armor. But that's not the kind you are is it?
Still, no pair. So sad.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2014, 05:29:04 pm »
blablabla

Kaaon

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2014, 06:05:24 pm »
what chage with item bonsues ? item bonuses was fine i think, noone was even talking about them.. except fire and explode on helmets

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2014, 06:41:50 pm »
what chage with item bonsues ? item bonuses was fine i think, noone was even talking about them.. except fire and explode on helmets
Topic and there was another, closer connected with bonuses, but can't find it right now.

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2014, 06:43:18 am »
... Getting tons of HQ materials while you are not playing the game is bad. ...

Yeah, but getting tons of EVERYTHING with bots is cool.
I'm pretty sure we will see a lot more this after limiting the slave mining.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

The Burglar

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2014, 08:45:53 am »
... Getting tons of HQ materials while you are not playing the game is bad. ...

Yeah, but getting tons of EVERYTHING with bots is cool.
I'm pretty sure we will see a lot more this after limiting the slave mining.

1. Stop crying pure human. I know your objection come from your envy.
2. Not everything. Except regular ores(what is not working now btw) and some garbage(in low quantities) we can not obtain nothing.
3. I saw Admins read your thread, so propably I will be banned sooner or later, but begore wipe it's no point. Everyone have tons of everything. I only hope that rules will be the same for everything/everyone and autocklikers will be forbidden also.

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2014, 09:37:50 am »
1.) I'm not crying.
2.) My objection comes from seeing unashamed cheating, not because of envy.
As you put it: everyone has tons of everything. So do I, but the difference between us is that I've earned everything by playing by the rules not by sitting on my ass and waiting for the flies to hoard all that shit.
3.) It's nice that "admins" (Who? Forum admins?) saw my topic, but I still want to see justice done.

/off

Grab a sledgehammer and/or 100k caps and start a damn mining business.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."