April 19, 2024, 10:28:15 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Blocking doors in non-guarded cities (but with militia)  (Read 1403 times)

Kaskader

• View Profile
Blocking doors in non-guarded cities (but with militia)
« on: September 11, 2013, 06:47:29 am »
Yesterday player blocked me inside building, when I pushed him, he instantly clicked to go back and he could block me all my life. I couldnt kill him because militia set to kill everyone who attack another player in Den. Only my friend was able to kill him and then he was killed by militia, but my friend will not be everytime with me in all locations so that should be fixed.

Maybe militia should kill players who blocks, when militia is set to kill PKers.

PS.
Noobs please don't write retarded posts here. In this situation there is no solution to escape alive when another player block you all the time.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 06:54:08 am by Kaskader »

Gacut

Re: Blocking doors in non-guarded cities (but with militia)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:05:53 am »
I think that something similiar works in NCR. I remember, I was standing at the entrance of the trader's tent. By 3 sec. i got a message in text-box "You better move" "No, really, better move" or something like that. I did that also at 2238 server and i was killed by milita.

Would be cool to add this in every guarded city.

Kaskader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 07:21:44 am »
You was killed by guard noob, not militia. This problem is about NON-GUARDED city WITH MILITIA KILLING PKERS

Gacut

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 07:31:56 am »
Quit bitching scumbag. I didn't offend you in my last post. Either Way, talk to admin or get used to it. Wasteland is harsh.