April 19, 2024, 04:36:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Dungeon - Old military base - reactor  (Read 6121 times)

AEQUIRAETOR

• View Profile
Dungeon - Old military base - reactor
« on: March 02, 2014, 04:04:15 am »
Hi, i need help . What is command for reactor in new dungeon old military base or path to function elevator ? Is possible unlock door near elevaor without key with lockpick skill ? I use lockpick skill 150%  with expanded lockpick and fail ... bug or need some special item?

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
Re: Dungeon - Old military base - reactor
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:23:19 am »
Hi, i need help . What is command for reactor in new dungeon old military base or path to function elevator ? Is possible unlock door near elevaor without key with lockpick skill ? I use lockpick skill 150%  with expanded lockpick and fail ... bug or need some special item?
HUH?
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 11:07:29 am »
You need 125% science to turn on the reactor OR use C-4 to blast the door for the implant and stuff!  8)

Charity

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 03:49:40 pm »
So, how it went? You fucked it up, location disappeared and you missed chance for implant, right? And thats why youre not answering in your auction thread (alstrough your auction is already 3 days over)?

.Hetzer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:00:56 pm »
OR he has a life.

Reginopl

• "Without us, humanity is sure to perish" <{|BoS|}>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 10:59:28 am »
How many for example you need people for do this dungeons now ??? Vault 15 And Ares Rocket Silo ???

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 01:34:30 pm »
For the SE dungeon Id say you need at least 3.

For Vault 15, 2 is enough

You can solo Ares if you have good char, but 2-3 is easier.

Styles

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 05:14:36 pm »
I had the same problem, it was an unknown bug. I got the power working and yet the doors wouldn't open.

As for the people saying blast the doors open... you can't. Wouldn't be nice if we could.

Lockpicking doesn't work either.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 05:16:43 pm by Styles »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 07:31:18 am »
Just a question what the name of this special encounter on WM ? It's random with random NPC or is that a no names encounter like other special encounter ?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 03:55:21 am »
To be clear about this military bunker SE with the implant:

There are 4 keys total, 3 are color-coded keys you find on level 2. The first key (yellow i think) you find outside to help you get inside. Once inside, the elevator does not work yet - you have to pop a Rad-X, bring some RadAway, and run back through the radiated areas past the machinery and into the middle area with the active computers. With high Science, you get long dialogue in computer, and if you're paying attention, you eventually get to the point where it says you now need to power up the generator. So that is the next step: access the terminal pads on the machines in the very back. If it works right, you should see the lights come on, and then you can use the elevator to access level 2. (I hope you used RadAway by now).

Loot is apparently somewhat random. Tonight my friend got ST implant, a Phazer pistol, no PA, no Gauss rifle.

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 07:16:44 am »
So my friend and me gound this tonight, but neither one of us could get the computer in the reactor to work. Our science is pretty high, but "that does nothing" was all we got.... ???

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 01:29:31 am »
Well...i guess first we accessed the computer shown below as "A". I don't know for sure about this first step because it was someone else in our party. Next we went to the computer marked below as "1". Access it with high Science and it gives a long string of dialogue options with mostly just one option each time. Eventually i got the impression it was okay to try to power up the generator. And that led me to the control pad marked below as "2". I hope that helps. (If i am remembering it incorrectly, sorry.)

Chosen One

• View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 03:47:17 pm »
No, you are. We got it fixed. :/

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 11:16:54 pm »
Brimstone found this "dead body under a tree" last night. This is what everyone should be watching for when traveling. He was dead when i found him, and he had a map in his pocket:

This leads to the infamous implant bunker, Special Encounter. I blacked out the coordinates since they do not matter (bunker is in different place each time).

DO NOT OVERLOOK THIS ENCOUNTER!

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2015, 02:21:17 pm »
You need 125% science to turn on the reactor OR use C-4 to blast the door for the implant and stuff!  8)

today i helped some pve player doing the dungeon. was hard. just try kill the melee robots fast cause they knockdown very often. and dont get 1 hexed by the big gunners. the boss robot is quite easy and funny: he runs if you drop active c4 he will run away for a short time ;)

funny.. just while typing this i found the encounter..  ^^

u have to put the blue cards in active hand and just click on door terminal and it will unlock.. we did it wrong the whole time.. ^^