April 23, 2024, 06:09:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: "Exploiting a bug?" Nope!  (Read 5989 times)

TheWastes

• View Profile
Re: "Exploiting a bug?" Nope!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 08:54:40 am »
What is more likely? A GM catches and bans a cheater or a GM that has some random vendetta against you
Which of the two is more likely is irrelevant. All that matters is the truth of what happened.

I'm not dim witted. Dual logging has everything to do with how you exploited the caravan.
In case you forgot (you dimwhit hahahaha), Docan also said in one of your sad sack threads you are alts.

Please provide more proof that two people are involved here.
You're even dimmer than I thought. Let me repeat myself for the 99999th time then.

In your *opinion* dual-logging had something to do with the issue. In reality, it did NOT. But let's assume it DID because you seem to find it impossible to let go of this ridiculous notion.

And yes, DocAN mentioned his opinion that the 2 chars were controlled by one person, but that was never his focus, just a sidenote of no significance. Ask him if you'd like, and he'll tell you.

And now, let me explain something to you.

I know for a FACT that two different PCs & two different people were involved, because I was THERE. If there is PROOF to be provided that I'm lying, the burden of it is on the accuser, not on the defendant.

Note for the dim-witted: I'm not the one making the accusations and therefore the burden of proof is not on me.

I don't see any GMs providing any proof I was dual-logging on the same PC. Why? Because it's impossible to have such proof where none can exist. BUT ALSO because the fact I didn't dual-log on the same PC (or that I did, if I'm lying about it) has NOTHING to do with the issue and dual-logging (or lack thereof) is NOT why I was banned.

Consider the following: What if I indeed used 2 PCs, but there was only 1 person (me)? Would that change anything? Would that make me innocent (which I am btw, I didn't knowingly exploit anything). Obviously fucking NOT, so nobody cares except for one ridiculous moron, and that moron is YOU.

Sheesh.

I got BANNED for being in the same caravan as another player that HAPPENED TO BE LOW-LEVEL on a number of occasions. Why on a number of occasions? Because we were playing TOGETHER. Yes, PLAYING - NOT EXPLOITING.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:57:37 am by TheWastes »

Wormsign

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 08:58:14 am »
Cool, your last three posts were identical. Great defense. I think we are done here.

GM testimony vs your testimony. I'm satisfied with the results.

If you were accused of murder I bet you would provide proof in your defense. Like an alibi (*cough* the alleged second person)

Repent your sins or spend eternity in hellfire, my son.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:02:29 am by Wormsign »

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 09:02:37 am »
Cool, your last three posts were identical. Great defense. I think we are done here.

GM testimony vs your testimony. I'm satisfied with the results.

If you were accused of murder I bet you would provide proof in your defense. Like an alibi (*cough* the alleged second person)
*I* am acting like a parrot? You've been repeating the same retarded nonsense (that dual-logging had something to do with the issue) for 2 threads now, and I kept trying to get you to get it through your thick skull that the retarded nonsense you were repeating was just that - retarded nonsense.

I'm glad I finally managed to do that.

For those that *still* don't understand why I was banned, here goes:

I got BANNED for being in the same caravan as another player that HAPPENED TO BE LOW-LEVEL on a number of occasions. That's it.

Why did it happen on a number of occasions with the same player? Because we were playing TOGETHER. Yes, PLAYING - NOT EXPLOITING.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:05:41 am by TheWastes »

Wormsign

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 09:04:46 am »
I haven't seen tears this juicy since BrandoSS.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:08:09 am by Wormsign »

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 09:11:10 am »
I haven't seen tears this juicy since BrandoSS.
Yes, keep looking in that mirror and see what you did to yourself.
You should've walked away the first time I told you that your retarded theory about dual-logging having something to do with my ban was completely invalid, and you would've spared yourself all the embarrassment.

For those who still don't know why I was banned:

I got BANNED for being in the same caravan as another player that HAPPENED TO BE LOW-LEVEL on a number of occasions. Why on a number of occasions? Because we were playing TOGETHER. Yes, PLAYING - NOT EXPLOITING.

Why me? Surely there are more players running caravans with low-level friends! Well, it was me because one of the GMs seems to have a personal grudge against me. Oh, well. It wasn't the first time, and I bet it won't be the last either.

Good luck keeping the server populated with GMs like that goofing around.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:14:00 am by TheWastes »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 09:21:40 am »
nobody cares, just get the fuck out and all of server will be grateful of that :D

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 09:22:13 am »

No shit...
Scream about it all you want, he's NOT gonna lift the ban.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 09:26:05 am »
No shit...
Scream about it all you want, he's NOT gonna lift the ban.
I don't want the ban lifted. What would that accomplish? Allowing me to come back to the game where I would still be stalked 24/7 by some retard that happened to be granted with more power than he can handle? Thanks, but I'll pass.

I wouldn't mind getting apologies though.

And no, I can't "scream about it all I want" because the threads keep getting deleted... and THAT is the real issue here. I just want my right to present my perspective on what happened to be respected, nothing more.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:31:16 am by TheWastes »

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 09:33:19 am »
Bump!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:38:35 am by TheWastes »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 09:39:28 am »
get over it, its not like you've been perma baned

The Account

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 09:41:19 am »

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 09:52:11 am »
get over it, its not like you've been perma baned
It's not about the length of the ban, or whether I agree with it or not.

It's about the GM that issued the ban denying me the right to present my version of the events. Why is he doing that? Obviously because by now he surely realized that he made a mistake and so - in order to perpetuate his image as an infallible Jesus-like figure - he has to suppress my freedom of speech.

But guess what, that's not going to work. It never does in the long run btw, but don't even try to get me started on this one!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2014, 09:52:32 am »
If you don't stop spamming forum with new forum alts and threads, then you can be sure that I'll change those character bans to permanent. Wait until ban is over and next time do not exploit things, but report them.