April 25, 2024, 04:08:49 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: "Exploiting a bug?" Nope!  (Read 5991 times)

TheWastes

• View Profile
"Exploiting a bug?" Nope!
« on: February 24, 2014, 07:16:26 am »
This is (obviously) not a troll post (contrary to what the reason of my original forum ban said). This is a post that contains the truth.

The best evidence of that is that it keeps getting deleted despite the fact that I post it in the right section of the forum & that it doesn't violate *any* of the forum rules.

I will repost it as many times as it takes for it to stay where it should be. You can delete it over and over, but the truth won't change. You can ban my forum accounts one by one, but that also won't change the truth.

Stop making yourself an innocent

Both chars are your alts, you were exploting free exp on caravan runs.

You didnt lvlup MrSneaky and You get few lvls on Prof. Torr while doing same caravan.

MrSneaky is lvl 9 while in same time Prof. Torr get few lvls from caravan runs.

You were mostly abusing Cravans to SF but not only!

Each time when some player joined to Your caravan You jumped out on both chars !

You found out that using MrSneaky [lvl 9] allows You to avoid new encounters which were added on cravan trips to stop free afk exp [changelog 09/02/2014] thats why you were doing caravan runs with both chars on dual log to get easy exp on Prof. Torr

First of all, these chars are *not* both my alts; they were played by two different people sharing the same IP. Not that it would matter, because last I heard dual-logging, etc. is only banned from PvP, and I do not recall encountering any players during any of my caravan runs.

Now that we have that insignificant detail out of the way, let me address your other points.

You're saying that I completed numerous SF caravans with the level 9 char at my side. That is ludicrous. Every such caravan has 30+ encounters on the way to its target location, and every time you exit such an encounter with the caravan leader still alive, you are awarded 100 experience points.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate that after ~3 runs, MrSneaky would've leveled up - it doesn't matter if he got the final XP reward or not, these small 100 XP rewards would've been enough.

Therefore, it is quite clear that you're greatly overestimating the magnitude of my alleged "exploiting," which was actually not exploiting but simply playing the game.

And yes, I do have the habit of leaving the caravan when another player joins it. That's because a high number of players means a high number of critters in each encounter. Even with only the two of us, we often found it challenging to stay alive while at the same time keeping the caravan master on his feet.

Also, no, there is no such thing as "easy" experience points when you're running from SF to another location. The number of encounters you face is very high, and includes mutants, bounty hunters, mercenaries, large swarms of floaters/centaurs, etc. Completing the run takes a good 20-30 minutes, and in roughly 15% of cases, you get thrown out of the caravan on one of the bugged squares near Boneyard which results in no XP/caps reward at all.

To make things clear you are just another cheater which was catched!
You *really* want to believe that, don't you? But no, I'm not a cheater, I'm just a regular player that was stalked by a biased GM that was looking for an excuse to ban him.

Wormsign

Re: "Exploiting a bug?" Nope!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 07:21:01 am »
Your posts aren't being deleted, just moved to the toxic caves where they belong.

There is no doubt a way for GM to distinguish different comps on the same network. I find it unlikely you were singled out.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 07:31:15 am »

Just wait your ban and continue to play without abuses or stop playing.
:facepalm

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2014, 07:36:05 am »
Your posts aren't being deleted, just moved to the toxic caves where they belong.
ORLY?

Then why wasn't my original thread moved there (http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=4712.0)?

Oh, that's right, because it belongs right here, same as this one!

There is no doubt a way for GM to distinguish different comps on the same network. I find it unlikely you were singled out.
We've been over this a thousand times already, and I'm not here to be your memory.

tl;dr: Yes, I was singled out & stalked & banned for something I didn't even know I did until after the ban. I got banned for playing together with a low-level player essentially.

Fun fact: Now that the GM made the exploit he thought I was deliberately abusing public, there are probably dozens of players using it (KNOWINGLY), but surprise surprise, no bans are being issued!

Just wait your ban and continue to play without abuses or stop playing.
I wasn't abusing anything, and I'm sure as hell not going to play on a server where I'd be watched 24/7 by a biased GM that's only waiting for a chance to ban me (and if the chance doesn't actually come, he can always make something up AGAIN).

Thanks for your input though lol.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:51:22 am by TheWastes »

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 07:43:25 am »
BTW, when the fact I'm gone sinks in, I'm sure the retard will find another player to stalk, and that player might be *you.*

How'd you like them apples?

Wormsign

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 08:03:14 am »
I know how IP addresses work. It's far from impossible to find internal IP.

If Docan wants to stalk me let him. He is only doing the task of a GM. Not being a weird creeper.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 08:04:16 am »

I wasn't abusing anything, and I'm sure as hell not going to play on a server where I'd be watched 24/7 by a biased GM that's only waiting for a chance to ban me (and if the chance doesn't actually come, he can always make something up AGAIN).

Thanks for your input though lol.

No problem, always glad to help.
Bye bye then, don't let the door hit you on the way out!
:facepalm

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 08:09:09 am »
No, you don't know jackshit about the issue which you demonstrated in the previous thread.

But that has nothing to do with the matter this thread discusses, so piss off with it already.

ROFL noob, I'm not going anywhere. I will be reposting this thread for quite a while longer (a week at least) unless it is finally allowed to stay where it belongs, which is right here.

Also, please pull the GM dick out of your mouth next time you're addressing me, thanks!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:11:24 am by TheWastes »

Wormsign

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 08:12:57 am »
No, you don't know jackshit about the issue which you demonstrated in the previous thread.

But that has nothing to do with the matter this thread discusses, so piss off.

ROFL noob, I'm not going anywhere. I will be reposting this thread for quite a while longer (a week at least) unless it is finally allowed to stay where it belongs, which is right here.

Also, please pull the GM dick out of your mouth next time you're addressing me, thanks!

You're right, I'm no IT guy. But I know the internet reads the external IP from the router. I also know internal IP can be found easily. Besides IPs, do you not think this game and others have way to distinguish different computers on the same network. Please..

The more you post, the deeper hole you dig for yourself. Nobody in Fonline will miss you when your perma ban comes.

You tell us nothing in support of your cause other than half explained hearsay..
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:14:42 am by Wormsign »

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 08:19:22 am »
I DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT ANYTHING AND HERE COMES THE PROOF
No proof necessary, I believe you.

Please, next time you're replying to *any* thread posted by *anyone,* take the time to read through it first, and if it's a continuation of another thread that got locked, also read that other thread.

Together, we can make this forum a better place!

Oh, I almost forgot: make sure you not only read through the thread(s), but also comprehend everything you read!

Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:22:10 am by TheWastes »

Wormsign

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 08:25:18 am »
I've read every thing you've posted including the shit moved to Toxic Wastes. I'm not a moron bro. I don't need you to tell me to go read your previous posts, which are all identical to your other previous posts. I'll say it again. There are ways to detect different comps on the same network. Obviously you were caught exploiting caravan. How could you exploit? Dual logging. They caught you. When you post some techie info about how they can't distinguish different comps on same network, maybe I will re consider your story. Until than.. just stop. Also tell your bro or whoever to make an account because I find the alleged second persons lack of input telling. Whether he cares about his account or not.

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 08:37:16 am »
. There are ways to detect different comps on the same network. Obviously you were caught exploiting caravan. How could you exploit? Dual logging. They caught you. When you post some techie info about how they can't distinguish different comps on same network, maybe I will re consider your story. Until than.. just stop. Also tell your bro or whoever to make an account because I find the alleged second persons lack of input telling. Whether he cares about his account or not.
You're even dimmer than I thought. Let me repeat myself for the 99999th time then.

In your *opinion* dual-logging had something to do with the issue. In reality, it did NOT. But let's assume it DID because you seem to find it impossible to let go of this ridiculous notion.

I know for a FACT that two different PCs & two different people were involved, because I was THERE. If there is PROOF to be provided that I'm lying, the burden of it is on the accuser, not on the defendant.

Note for the dim-witted: I'm not the one making the accusations and therefore the burden of proof is not on me.

I don't see any GMs providing any proof I was dual-logging on the same PC. Why? Because it's impossible to have such proof where none can exist. BUT ALSO because the fact I didn't dual-log on the same PC (or that I did, if I'm lying about it) has NOTHING to do with the issue and dual-logging (or lack thereof) is NOT why I was banned.

Consider the following: What if I indeed used 2 PCs, but there was only 1 person (me)? Would that change anything? Would that make me innocent (which I am btw, I didn't knowingly exploit anything). Obviously fucking NOT, so nobody cares except for one ridiculous moron, and that moron is YOU.

Sheesh.

I got BANNED for being in the same caravan as another player that HAPPENED TO BE LOW-LEVEL on a number of occasions. Why on a number of occasions? Because we were playing TOGETHER. Yes, PLAYING - NOT EXPLOITING.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:43:42 am by TheWastes »

Wormsign

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 08:42:36 am »
I assumed you dual logged because in the previous post Docan said you were one and the same person, and how else could you have been banned for exploiting caravan with two chars. Therefore it has everything to do with the issue. Whether your ban was right or wrong, the way you are going around talking about it is the wrong method. Next time I suggest a PM to Docan and Kilgore with polite speech and inquiry.

TheWastes

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 08:44:22 am »
I assumed you dual logged because in the previous post Docan said you were one and the same person, and how else could you have been banned for exploiting caravan with two chars. Therefore it has everything to do with the issue. Whether your ban was right or wrong, the way you are going around talking about it is the wrong method. Next time I suggest a PM to Docan and Kilgore with polite speech and inquiry.
You're even dimmer than I thought. Let me repeat myself for the 99999th time then.

In your *opinion* dual-logging had something to do with the issue. In reality, it did NOT. But let's assume it DID because you seem to find it impossible to let go of this ridiculous notion.

I know for a FACT that two different PCs & two different people were involved, because I was THERE. If there is PROOF to be provided that I'm lying, the burden of it is on the accuser, not on the defendant.

Note for the dim-witted: I'm not the one making the accusations and therefore the burden of proof is not on me.

I don't see any GMs providing any proof I was dual-logging on the same PC. Why? Because it's impossible to have such proof where none can exist. BUT ALSO because the fact I didn't dual-log on the same PC (or that I did, if I'm lying about it) has NOTHING to do with the issue and dual-logging (or lack thereof) is NOT why I was banned.

Consider the following: What if I indeed used 2 PCs, but there was only 1 person (me)? Would that change anything? Would that make me innocent (which I am btw, I didn't knowingly exploit anything). Obviously fucking NOT, so nobody cares except for one ridiculous moron, and that moron is YOU.

Sheesh.

I got BANNED for being in the same caravan as another player that HAPPENED TO BE LOW-LEVEL on a number of occasions. Why on a number of occasions? Because we were playing TOGETHER. Yes, PLAYING - NOT EXPLOITING.

Wormsign

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 08:50:58 am »
Lol the way you insult the intelligence of people.. funny shit.

What is more likely? A GM catches and bans a cheater or a GM that has some random vendetta against you and your friend?

I would think your friend would care enough to make an account to help clear your name.

GM doesn't need to provide proof to the community. One reason I suggested a polite PM.

I'm not dim witted. Dual logging has everything to do with how you exploited the caravan.
In case you forgot (you dimwhit hahahaha), Docan also said in one of your sad sack threads you are alts.

Please provide more proof that two people are involved here.

Btw thanks for all these laughs.