April 28, 2024, 11:40:25 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: companions the most op shit  (Read 9770 times)

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
companions the most op shit
« on: February 12, 2014, 07:23:39 pm »
Ok, i dont know why this wasnt changed yet, it is the biggest  bullshit that ruins pvp for a lot of people.

Either nerf their dmg by 50% or make them not able to use rocket launcher, grenade launcher, grenades, turbo plasma.

Favorite is running around with 2 energy snipers and 6 slaves with rocket launchers, its just impossible to beat without killing him with sneaker.

This shit needs change.

And before you start whining that i am crying because somebody killed me. I myself used rocket launcher and turbo plasma companion, i dont even take them with me now because it makes the game not fun.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:26:45 pm by carnack »

Strike

Re: companions the most op shit
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 07:36:19 pm »
50% DMG nerf would make followers totally useless even in PvE combat.
I think followers should not be able use all weapons.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 07:42:41 pm »
Ok, i dont know why this wasnt changed yet, it is the biggest  bullshit that ruins pvp for a lot of people.

Either nerf their dmg by 50% or make them not able to use rocket launcher, grenade launcher, grenades, turbo plasma.

Favorite is running around with 2 energy snipers and 6 slaves with rocket launchers, its just impossible to beat without killing him with sneaker.

This shit needs change.

And before you start whining that i am crying because somebody killed me. I myself used rocket launcher and turbo plasma companion, i dont even take them with me now because it makes the game not fun.
You die, you cry. Lose not fun for you. It is game, someone win someone lose, but lose not reason for nerf everything what kill you.   ;)

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 07:46:43 pm »
what you pathetic, nerf it isn't necessary and to turn that the server in sad 2238...

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 07:47:17 pm »
I like companions but yes, they ruin the pvp. IMO problem would get fixed if each time your companion dies you have to pay him 8k or something like that. People would think twice about using them so often.

Strike

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 07:50:57 pm »
IMO problem would get fixed if each time your companion dies you have to pay him 8k or something like that. People would think twice about using them so often.
People could go recruit new one, not good thing

8k is not money at all, everyone could pay that in their dreams. Nothing solved.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 08:07:53 pm by Strike »

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 07:53:19 pm »
People could go recruit new one, not good thing :D
Yeah, i would probably disband my full lvl companion 10 ag, 10 en that took me ages to find, to get a melee companion with 3 ag..... ..... .....

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 08:17:00 pm »
I suggested this before but forgot where.

Make companions require charisma. 3 for the first, 4 for the second, 5 for the third.
Obviously this should not work with drugs or gear buffs, except for the CH implant.

That way you get a viable leader build that can use companions but has deficits in other areas.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »
NPC wars in pvp is pure shit, most of us know it but yea, we are crying...
Right now there are fights where there is equal number of players and companions in one team but yes, everything is fine, and since running with companions+slaves is ok than we will soon go back into this again:

:facepalm

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2014, 10:32:14 pm »
I think that companion spawning after 10 minutes is too often.
Just make them respawn after 30 or 60 minutes. This should stop the companion spam, but it shouldn't make them useless.

Oh and forbid Slaves on Warehouse/New Reno.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:39:25 pm by Kirkor »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 12:39:28 am »
First of all delete combat slaves (slaves only used for loot and mining), second longer companion respawn time (2hours or maybe more !) + lootable companion armors !

problem solved !
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:42:07 am by dskpnk »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 12:45:48 am »
I think that companion spawning after 10 minutes is too often.
10 min is fine

not everyone uses them for PvP. There are PVErs out there that play with companions and I doubt they wont want to wait 1 hour for it to respawn

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 12:56:28 am »
some ppl that cant play shit use them and they dont play when their companions are dead, it just shows how overpowered companions are

Mazura

• Elsa, Detharus, Marissa, Rachel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 07:03:04 am »
Companions aren't the problem...slaves that don't try to kill you the second you give them a rocket launcher is stupid. Again I don't understand why this is now such a problem ...could you not have as many mercs\slaves in 2238 or was no one trying that hard by the end of it?

Kaaon

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 07:18:42 am »
i agree, they are ruining pvp