March 28, 2024, 12:03:38 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Chopstick Triad  (Read 2342 times)

chenzo

• View Profile
The Chopstick Triad
« on: February 09, 2014, 11:16:09 am »
The Chopstick Triad is a uk based faction so is more active during GMT hours, but all player regardless of location are welcome to join. We are primarily a PvE faction, but will also pvp from time to time but never as a means to rob other players, if you would like to pvp so that you can steal what others have worked for, then another faction may be better for you.

The chopstick triad has a strict hierarchy and all members will need to earn trust, show a willingness to help other faction members and contribute to any faction projects in order to earn promotions, gain access to more valuable faction resources and earn the respect of fellow members.

Upon joining the faction, you will be shown to the recruits base which can be used as a safe area to craft stuff, but i would suggest building a tent next to it to use to store any items you wish to keep safe (we can help gather resources to build you a tent if needed). We will also help provide any tools you may be missing to craft or gather resources

Please PM me with applications for faction

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 01:21:44 am by chenzo »

chenzo

• View Profile
Re: The Chopstick Triad
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 01:20:54 am »
Still accepting applications for membership. We now have several bases to make it easier for new members

I would like to welcome Bozdra, Minor , Zell ,Larenzo and Srecko to the faction as full members.

c_hieter

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 05:24:39 pm »
I think I sent you a message (did it right).
let me know.
:)

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:09:13 am »
Guys, due to Chenzo is absent for a while, PM me 4 details to join our Gang. We are still looking for a good members.

Remind you that our gang is not 4 PK's and Robbers.

PS  Zell, Larenzo pm me pls.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:31:20 am by VesperCore »

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 12:36:05 am »
Remind you that our gang is not 4 PK's and Robbers.
then what the hell is the point of you playing ? :O

VesperCore

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 12:42:33 am »
then what the hell is the point of you playing ? :O

The point is in Faction Wars(TC) and PVE. If we're not PK's it doesnt mean that we dont shoot at all  ;D
Also it doesnt mean that we dont shoot at who shooting at us first.

-- http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net --