March 28, 2024, 12:58:09 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: -The Thieves Guild-  (Read 7648 times)

Wormsign

-The Thieves Guild-
« on: February 09, 2014, 10:21:52 am »
-Thieves Guild-

Officially announcing the Thieves Guild faction to FOnline Reloaded! We are a group of role-players haunting the shadows of your every step. Waiting for that moment when we may reach our hands into your pockets, and take anything our hearts desire. Caps, weapons, ammunition, armor, helmets, radios, blueprints, resources, etc. etc. Even your vehicle if you are to slow to move it out of town. I'll have a few beers on you as I'm driving it through the wasteland back to my base. Our current areas of operation are; The Hub, Junktown, and NCR. However, we seek to expand our sphere of influence to other locations as well. That includes your base. We have zero interest in TC. Recruitment is open! Let all thieves unify under one faction!

Recruitment Information
- Must be a dedicated thief! First and foremost.
- Must have, or be working towards, the max Steal skill (150%), and the Thief, Master Thief, and Pickpocket support perks.
- Having or working towards the max Stealth skill (300%) is strongly encouraged. Let's not forget the Silent Running perk!
- Knowingly stealing from another member, ally, or other player deemed protected, will result in your removal from the Thieves Guild.
- Knowingly killing another member, ally, or other player deemed protected, will also result in your removal from the Thieves Guild.
- No newb abuse (unless they ask for it). We don't want to turn new players off, their first day shoveling shit or hauling boxes.

Send me a message, post in this thread, or find one of us in game if interested.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:29:49 pm by Wormsign »

Anne

• View Profile
Re: -The Thieves Guild-
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 10:32:06 am »
Look, this is the wasteland, it's full of assholes and people that would slit their mom's throat for a fix of jet. That being said, not all of us are sociopaths and assholes. We're like to introduce ourselves... to your pockets and hearts... we are The Thieves Guild.

Who we are:

Wormsign - Professional troll and leader of the Thieves Guild. Ability to make things blow up and a master of locking in people into buildings but this practice has been outlawed by The Sheriff.

Anne - First member of the Thieves Guild. I stole from anyone and everyone until I met Hugs. Hugs told me we should roleplay Robin Hood instead because it's funner, and I agreed. Now we only steal from players who look like they are experienced and leave the newbies alone. We help the newbies that are NOT entitled pricks. We steal from rich players and help newbies start out with weapons/armor/tents whatever they need. I am also in charge of our guild's PR.

TooDrunkToFuck - The #1 thief in the game. Known for being totally awesome and not giving any fucks. He steals your shit and throws it in random directions cuz he couldn't care less about the newbie shit you bitches are carrying.

Hugs - Our best thief who came up with our Robin Hood roleplay idea so now we help newbies as a result. She also came up with the idea for the toll so that people who donate to the Thieves Guild Newbie fund are protected for periods of time depending on size of donation. She has good ideas. She roleplays a drug addict that steals to feed her habit.

Cindy - Our stealthiest thief but she left to fight the 9 ghouls all by herself because she is better than that whole newbie clan of losers.  We call upon her when there is a particularly annoying person we don't like since she is an excellent thief that taught even us experienced thieves a few tricks of the trade.

Seth Putnam - New thief that we're training and he is still leveling up but shows great promise.

Fledermaus - A skilled scout and treasure hunter from the north that just recently came to the Hub searching for new challenges. Not a thief in the traditional sense per se, but equipped with vast curiosity and she likes to collect various odd bits and pieces. Thus it's more likely that she will pinch a flower than a bag with a thousand caps from you - unpredictable.

Fingers - A mysterious missionary from the Cathedral of the Lost, helping the poor with their basic needs and helping the rich with their encumbering purses. Always cloaked in brown robes... blending in with the dirt of the wasteland.

Non-associate neutral party thieves:
Woerth - He is OK and we are cool with him but he is obsessed with stealing from NPCs and doesn't have our attitude. He steals for items but we all realize stealing is VERY unrewarding in this game and it's more of a roleplay activity. Much more profitable to mine or locker-hunt.

Shitlist:
Ranother/Reznik - dual-log suicide bombing piece of shit that kills newbies when trying to kill us due to his ineptness and 1cm cock
Suka - Epic fail thief in the hub that gives thieves a bad name due to his ineptness

Allied Factions:
The Iron Hand -> strong Polish mercenaries that kill our enemies, we don't steal from them.
Brahmin Eaters -> newbie friendly clan that helps newbies and gets them started in the wasteland, good place for a dedicated beginner to get trained in crafting, PVE, and they also go to Hinkley alot

Benefactors that have donated alot that we will never steal from:
Henry - is our favorite drugdealer
Sara - buys stuff that we want to give us from the vendors
Lindeed - gives us drugs
Gimper - roleplayed with us, a real badass
Emerson - helped me out, gave me a set of combat armor and shotgun and 5k caps
MobiusOne - donated 182 fibers

In summary, if you are a whiny bitch and cry when we steal from you and have gotten too used to the wasteland and forgot it's a harsh environment... we are going to liberate your inventory and help newbies that deserve it by giving it to them. If you are cool with us and donate to the Thieves Guild Newbie Fund, you earn free passes to the Hub and Junktown where we operate for certain periods of time.

If you are a super piece of shit, we will have our friends 1hex or C4 you. If you're cool and nice to newbies, we'll probably let you use our shops... for a discount or even free depending on our mood.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:54:56 am by Anne »

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:51:06 pm »
But how do you know the difference? A lone player may be well experienced and just not want friends, while a well experienced player undoubtedly will use new characters to hit the hub for in-town business...
:P
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 06:46:22 pm »
But how do you know the difference? A lone player may be well experienced and just not want friends, while a well experienced player undoubtedly will use new characters to hit the hub for in-town business...
Then he will recieve a bullet from me or my mates  ;) :P

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 07:57:19 pm »
Finally! This fun group deserves a good introduction like this.

So yeah normally i hate thieves; i have the same reaction most people have when i'm trying to trade in a town and some player runs the tickle animation on me, and i know it's not FA lol - i want to knock 'em down. However, life takes interesting twists sometimes. Talk to your local thief instead of hating them so quickly. If they have good RP, then great! These are not robots - they are players with imaginations and like it says in Hugs' description above, "good ideas" [to make the game more lively].

Or hate them all you want i guess - it's up to you. I bet they're cool with it either way. But all it takes is one effective thief in the area to force you into better security habits, whereas otherwise you get lazy and too easily victimized the next time by someone else [who might really be a jackass for real]. Here's a crazy thought: bring some drugs or other gift to your friendly neighborhood thief and discover they have real creative depth in their RP project. Fun times.

Anne

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 09:20:54 pm »

We go through a process. If a bluesuit has a what seems to be newbie items, we usually leave them alone (i.e. starting items). If a bluesuit has items that show they know how to play (footlocker items, combat armor, craftable items), it means they are probably an alt. If it's gray area, we steal and ask them if they are a newbie. If they are a newbie and a nice, we give it back and help them. If they are a douchebag like ranother/reznik, we keep it and tell them that's life in the harsh wasteland.

Anne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 09:23:18 pm »
Hugs loves Henry because he always give her drugs which makes her not steal because she steals for her drugs.

One time Emerson gave me combat armor and a weapon and helped me out so he's pretty nice, we will not steal from him either.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 09:41:53 pm »
yeaaa, now I can add this shitty faction into my black colorization

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 10:08:37 pm »
yes kill everything in thieves guild

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 11:10:17 pm »
We need more factions like this so we would see more players out of ncr/hub

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 11:42:17 am »
+1 :)

You should also make profits from opening lockers. It is often situation when regural player found a locker, and cant open it due a low skill. You would create well known radio frequency for other player. When someone find the box that cant be opened, he might call you guys, and he mark the location by ,,.h". Wages, rewards and loot share with client, is your inguild matter. But you and the client must be honest to each other. If you cheat you will lose a clients. If he cheat, he will be on a guild black list and have a problem with all guild members...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:20:12 am by Celard »

Mrrrk

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 12:22:15 pm »
Wormsign and Seth are cool people, but not very good thieves from what I can tell :D

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 12:29:10 pm »
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack!
#rawhide on ForestNet

Carder52

• A Man of His Word~Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2014, 03:28:35 am »
Glad to see that you guys are finally official. I'll see you through my sniper scope.
We just want to make the wasteland a better place, free of crime and injustice, no matter how many bullets it takes.

These are our words

nickcc4

• A Man Of His Word ~ head of foreign affairs
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 03:47:41 am »
I used to hate all of u guys with a passion, but I'm glad to hear you are at least helping the new guys instead of suicide bombing them *cough cough* wormsign...

We just want to make the wasteland a better place, free of crime and injustice, no matter how many bullets it takes.

These are our words