May 28, 2024, 11:09:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Huge Empty Caves!!!  (Read 1393 times)

Mazura

• Elsa, Detharus, Marissa, Rachel
    • View Profile
Huge Empty Caves!!!
« on: February 06, 2014, 03:55:27 am »
When I get to the end of an empty cave I want to kill myself....a rock...a stick...a broken pistol......ANYTHING! would be nice. Adding some junk would also make lots of Hummers show up for the modders. Empty stims would be good for that cause rocks are heavy and I like to mash G.

While inside caves text that says "You kicked something" when you enter a hex with something in it. Even better would be upon entering: "You hear noises" so I can skip the ones with no action. There is no empty random encounters...why caves? I don't care if its rats or whatever...Its the desert, there's gonna be something nasty in there. Extra special would be much higher increase of scorpion and (I hate to mention it) geckos when it gets dark.

"You see fresh tracks leading from out side..." -who knows?

"It smells awful in here" -put your game face on

"The cave shows signs of human activity, but not anytime recently"  - no npc's...prob goodies

"            "  -next

-side note, I found an encounter once with a cave that wasn't VS someones name, but inside the cave he was dead. The one min I'm dead for is still MY encounter, right?

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Empty Caves!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:38:08 am »
if he is outside the cave you gonna see the name if he is inside (even when alive) you wont see it.. just shoot a newb few days ago cause i thought he wanted to kill me or sth like that.. i was on sneaker. after that he told me he havent seen any name anywhere and he thought it would be an empty enc.. :/

but nice suggestions.. i had a look at caves yesterday in wiki/forum of fo2 .. they are ridicolous small there :D

Signorini

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 12:02:05 am »
+1
Is a good idea, check a lot of caves and see nothing is realy boring.

Strike

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 08:16:10 am »
Maybe, if you have enough PE you could hear before going cave is there anyone else there.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 05:10:44 am »
Good idea !