April 24, 2024, 11:03:54 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Selling "problem"  (Read 1981 times)

Fresh

• View Profile
Selling "problem"
« on: September 10, 2013, 12:58:03 am »
Hi there

First of all thanks a lot to the whole team for what you have done, this simply rocks.

Now I'm entering this arsh world, I've killed a bunch of things (with the help of an amazing guys called Slayne, thanks buddy)

And now I have some cattle Prod and I can't find a shop who will buy them, same for leather armor or the Ripper.

I've looked at the wiki to search the right shop but aint help.

Please excuse me if this issue have already been brought here, I didn't found any post on it.

Thanks in advance for your concern.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:02:38 am by Fresh »

Hippie

• View Profile
Re: Selling "problem"
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 06:37:36 am »
I had the same problem in the beginning. Or still have.

At a point I thought  there simply was no store that would buy crafted equipment. But I have found that you really just gotta try. Vendors seem to take some random crafted stuff. Jacob in Hub is a big gun merchant but he will not buy crafted big guns. He does however buy missles.

In that way you gotta find a vendor for everything you craft.

Try Darkwaters in Junktown, he seems to take almost anything.

Rubber Bob

• View Profile
Re: Selling "problem"
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:51:51 am »
Good post there Hippie. We need such posts stay with it. On the matter: In the beginning try not to sell all your stuff it costs to much time and isn't really necessary. Atm your lockers can almost not overflow and you can store pretty much everything in the beginning of the game in your tent. If you need money try the repeatable quests and jobs http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Quests
Talk to Hendriks about the Salvagers and bring junk to Trisha. One click on the Worldmap in a city area and you got yourself ~600 caps. And if you want to craft later, than dismantle these Cattleprods for microcircuits. Good luck!