April 19, 2024, 06:37:09 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fast Reloger  (Read 7631 times)

BurstDeath

• View Profile
Fast Reloger
« on: February 05, 2014, 09:30:31 am »

I killed Don Andrea then he use fast relog to loot himself and other guy.

Max Payne

• View Profile
Re: Fast Reloger
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 03:36:14 pm »
And i have see stalker mkII dual on warehouse and reno, he was in the 2 areas at the same time with 2 different char. But gm's dont give a fuck about that they prefer ban my sneak when i fight against bbs.

Xaviien

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 03:50:24 pm »
Being in 2 different areas at the same time is no big problem. Having 2 characters in the SAME area is what gets people in trouble.

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:54:12 pm »
Ha yeah so, camp with 1 char+3 mercs at warehouse +1 char and 3 mercs at reno, its not a big problem??? lol he can loot the 2 box thats not fuccking pvp that

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:00:43 pm »
Yes, and u should have more chances of killing him, managin 2 windows isnt easy. Btw, 3 mercs? why not 1000?

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 04:14:54 pm »
I was on short holidays but now Banhammer is in use !

Max Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 04:37:43 pm »
Yes, and u should have more chances of killing him, managin 2 windows isnt easy. Btw, 3 mercs? why not 1000?

No, just 3, what, you never see someone with 3 mercs or what? You use them too. Mercs are for noobs.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 04:49:58 pm »
Ive never seen anyone with 3 companions, 2 is max ive seen. And mercs are for noobs, i agree with that, but when noobs dont stop swarming (and fast reloging), some ncp help isnt a bad idea.

Don

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 10:33:00 pm »
i spoke with burstdeath about that.
sorry i didnt know it was illegal to fast relog. please dont ban me cause of course it wont happen again, im not trying to playing illegal (as i said to burstdeath). Just i didnt know it was.
If you wanna ban me ok i will understand burst of course was raging but it wont happen again.
Ciao belli

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 11:24:30 pm »
The thing is that you loot fucking powerful items from those chests so the fast relog is in my opinion an abuse of game mechanics, how did you not understand that ?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 01:52:32 am »
And i have see stalker mkII dual on warehouse and reno, he was in the 2 areas at the same time with 2 different char. But gm's dont give a fuck about that they prefer ban my sneak when i fight against bbs.
I never use STALKER-MKII because he's a fail build. Also show me where it says I can't do that? They're not in the same location.

Ha yeah so, camp with 1 char+3 mercs at warehouse +1 char and 3 mercs at reno, its not a big problem??? lol he can loot the 2 box thats not fuccking pvp that
You're on crack, I only have Hailey that carries 2 Gatling companions and STALKER-MKI that has a rocket companion.

and I'm not the only one there you know

Ive never seen anyone with 3 companions
I've seen someone that now plays FO2 that has 3 rocket companions and himself.

i spoke with burstdeath about that.
sorry i didnt know it was illegal to fast relog. please dont ban me cause of course it wont happen again, im not trying to playing illegal (as i said to burstdeath). Just i didnt know it was.
If you wanna ban me ok i will understand burst of course was raging but it wont happen again.
Ciao belli
You're the only dual logging in warehouse with those 2 shitty sneakers

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 08:45:07 am »
Stalker just stfu, you are lame player who cant fight 1vs1, you can came only with 2 companions and when they die you are fast reloging and caming with Hailey with next comps, you are fucking liar and you cant talk about this here.

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 11:01:02 am »
Stalker just stfu, you are lame player who cant fight 1vs1
There are just a few players in this server who are not afraid of a fair battle. Im sure you are not 1 of those.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 11:02:37 am »
There are just a few players in this server who are not afraid of a fair battle. Im sure you are not 1 of those.

And neither are you. :D

Furior

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 11:09:08 am »

And neither are you. :D
Well sperber, you know nothing about pvp, so I dont rlly know why you post this shit, If someone talk abouts hub, gathering broc flowers and shit shoveling, then you can share your experience.
Im more times alone than playing in group, and I just get swarmmed. 0 guys attacking me or 3+.