April 19, 2024, 08:26:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: 'Sniper Tank' Build/Fast Shot Bozar?  (Read 4803 times)

Dr. Tran

• View Profile
'Sniper Tank' Build/Fast Shot Bozar?
« on: January 25, 2014, 04:26:33 pm »
I'm relatively new to FOnline, having only played for some 2 weeks now and with my current 'Universal Crafter' Main reaching level 20, I've started looking to play a more PVP oriented build. But I've got some questions/potentially terrible ideas that I'd like to get some feed back on before I plunge head first into a character.

- I read on the wiki that the Bozar can preform an aimed attack, does that mean it's affected by Fast Shot? If so, would a build centered around a Fast Shot Bozar 'Sniper/Tank' work particularly well?

Something like 4 ST, 10 EN, 10 PE, 1 CH, 4 IN, 10 AG, 1 LK.

Kaaon

Re: Sniper Tank Build/Fast Shot Bozar?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 04:27:27 pm »
you cant do aimed attacks with fastshot
4 st is wate
10 lk is must have for sniper

Dr. Tran

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 04:31:58 pm »
4 st is wate
When I say 'Sniper'; I mean attacking at maximum range. With Bonus Rate of Fire, Fast Shot, and a -1 AP Bozar I'd be able to attack 6 Times per-turn if I did my math right. Perhaps I should have clarified that, but why is 4 ST considered a waste though?

Kaaon

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 04:34:55 pm »
4 st is wate
When I say 'Sniper'; I mean attacking at maximum range. With Bonus Rate of Fire, Fast Shot, and a -1 AP Bozar I'd be able to attack 6 Times per-turn if I did my math right. Perhaps I should have clarified that, but why is 4 ST considered a waste though?
in real time is this build not worth it, you will die until you will do 6 single shots, single is nothing in RT
in TB is 1ap cost spammer much better
and why is 4 st waste ? why u want to have 4 st ? tell me at least 1 reason to have 4 st

Dr. Tran

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 04:47:26 pm »
in real time is this build not worth it, you will die until you will do 6 single shots, single is nothing in RT
in TB is 1ap cost spammer much better
and why is 4 st waste ? why u want to have 4 st ? tell me at least 1 reason to have 4 st
Well I primarily play in turn based, at least for encounters and other such occasions. I guess you could say I haven't had my real time PVP cherry popped yet, so I'm largely in the dark there. But its possible to get 1AP attacks?

And the 4 ST is primarily for the Carry Weight and I because I wouldn't suffer as heavily from the weapon Accuracy Penalties, I could put it into IN I suppose, but I feel like it wouldn't particularly be worth the cost.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:50:21 pm by Dr. Tran »

Kaaon

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 04:49:55 pm »
Well I primarily play in turn based, at least for encounters and other such occasions. I guess you could say I haven't had my real time PVP cherry popped yet, so I'm largely in the dark there. But it's possible to get 1AP attacks?

And the 4 ST is primarily for the Carry Weight and I because I wouldn't suffer as heavily from the weapon Accuracy Penalties, I could put it into IN I suppose, but I feel like it wouldn't particularly be worth the cost.
yes, it is still possible to get 1ap cost single shots

you will have enought carry weight even with 1st with both carry weight support perks
its better to lvl up your weapon skill to 300 and lower your st because you can get levels later but you cant get special point
you can rather raise ur wpn skill and put this points from ST to some other stat

Strike

Re: 'Sniper Tank' Build/Fast Shot Bozar?
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 05:12:00 pm »
I have some tips for you.

ST = 3 to 5 ST, depends do you get enough skill to weapons.
PE = 8 to 10 PE is enough for every sniper.
EN = 4, 6, 8 or 10 EN. Depends do you want to have much HP or not.
CH = 1
IN = 2, 3 or 4 IN for combat characters is enough.
AG = 9 with Nuka Cola or 10 AG
LK = 1, 6, 8 or 10 LK.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:18:34 pm by Strike »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:05 pm »
I suggest you delay your plan to use Bozars and plan instead to use LSW, the other Big Gun that could be used in a sniper plan. Bozars are not crafted so i don't believe a -1 AP Bozar exists, or at least a supply of them will not be easy. LSW on the other hand was recently changed to include single-shot mode, and has a range of 45, pretty good for sniper use. Plan to use LSW on this "sniper tank" idea of yours, and you can use such a character to train, and get PvP experience first.

So like ST 1, PE 9, EN 10, CH 1, IN 2, AG 9, and LK 9.

Like Seki said, plan to get BG skill up to 300. With IN 2, you can get there before level 60. Sounds painful? Yes, with no level cap on skill points, it is more painful to stay competitive. IN 2 allows you to have high Luck (Luck 10 if you can get a Luck implant some day).

The stats above require fighter to use cigs (for Perception 10) and Nuka Cola (for Agility 10), but no Buffout. Even with ST 1 and no ST drugs and no Weapon Handling, chance to hit groin is 95% at max range (45) using LSW with BG 300 skill.

Even with IN as low as 2, you can just barely manage to get the crit perks in time before the next perk. So this includes More Critical @ level 5, Even More Crit @ level 8, Better Crit @ level 21.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 07:48:07 am »
1str build = weapon drop to each arms shots

Kaaon

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 12:45:44 pm »
1str build = weapon drop to each arms shots
thats not true, first your enemy have to do critical hit, then he needs to have proper critical roll for weapon drop and then its rolling wpn drop vs st
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 12:47:18 pm by Seki »