The rules here are subject to change, going with the possible exploits, bug and features. They will be changed whenever deemed necessary and this post will be updated.
Here is a list of some actions that we consider unfair and illegal in the game. If you're spotting someone violating the rules, feel free to message an Administrator by typing: +requesthelp <message>
- Using multilog or fast relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities. Also includes scouting and looting. No warnings - it will result in a permanent ban. Fast relog means relogging to a different character during PvP in time shorter than 180 seconds, in order to join PvP activity. If you have to relog during PvP, make sure you have waited at least 180 seconds after logout (your previous character will disappear from game).
- Exploiting a known bug or abusing a feature. Report it instead of exploiting it; if it has not been reported yet, you might get a reward.
- joining a caravan, then using friendly fire to kill/cripple other caravan members,
- getting high reputation via the bugged feature, then attacking other players in guarded areas without guards reacting, etc.
- Using excessive hostile speech.
- Using offensive or inappropriate nicknames.
- Spamming or making in-game chat unreadable.
- Stealing nicknames or faction names will result in removal of characters/factions or transfering them to the proper owner. The "thief" might be banned permanently on his own characters.
- Impersonating game staff.
- Using bots, automated scripts, autoclickers in order to gain advantage over other players. Exception: using autoclicker/scripts for Fixboy is allowed.
- Massive use of multilogged characters in order to farm special encounters. Note: this is a temporary rule until next season.
Possible sanctions (unless specified above):
- Temporary ban.
- Permanent ban.
- Banning faction from participating in Town Control.
If you see someone breaking game rules, you can send evidence via PM to administrators (me or DocAn). At least screenshots and F2 log, ideally a video.