April 19, 2024, 08:09:13 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Blueprint help  (Read 2460 times)

Esteban W.

• Gear is love. Gear is life.
    • View Profile
Blueprint help
« on: September 07, 2013, 03:59:23 am »
Hey there, new player here. I've gotten pretty far in this game with some friends, we have a depot and some pretty cool gear. (Thank you, holy deposit boxes.) But, being the all around utility guy, I decided to go about working with blueprint schematics we have found over the past few days. The result? Around five blueprints have been eaten. That's right, goodbye Metal Armour Mk.2, Plasma pistol, and I think Rad-x blueprints. I put them into one of my two inventory slots, used them, and they never appeared in my 'Fix' area. I was told to relog and attempt to locate them once more, but they simply aren't there. I could use some serious help with this, I don't necessarily think a refund mandatory, but I really want to know how to avoid wasting any more of these valuable blue papers!

Any help is appreciated,
-Esteban
"What is, what what? Gear? Did someone say gear? I got you covered."

TopMemes

• View Profile
Re: Blueprint help
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 04:22:55 am »
Do you have the professions required to make the items?

Esteban W.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 04:24:59 am »
I actually don't know. What are the exact requirements? Now that I think about it, my repair is only at 57. My intelligence is 7, and my science is at 50. That's probably way below what I need...

TopMemes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 04:27:50 am »
Certain items require training before you can make them.

For example metal armor mkII requires armorer[2] http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Profession:_Armorer

Esteban W.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
Damn. Well, there's my problem! I can't thank you enough, though I have one more question; If I go and get some training from the proper people, will the blueprints appear in my fix area?

Opex

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 05:14:13 am »
Yes, all used blueprints will be visible, just after you take a corresponding proffession.

Esteban W.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 05:33:30 am »
Excellent, can't thank you guys enough for your support. One or two posts go a long way towards someone's ability to enjoy this glorious game!