March 29, 2024, 04:53:50 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Events funding - Letoo's foundation.  (Read 8944 times)

theamazingjoe

• View Profile
Re: Events funding - Letoo's foundation.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2013, 03:56:46 pm »
i suggest a large game of tag.
TREASURE HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE!

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 08:58:16 pm »
Writing a sentence doesn't make it work. If you want to organize it be my guest, I can help and fund the rewards if it requires it.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

sogabe

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 07:34:41 am »
-=THE JIHAD IN GOLGOTHA=-

Event: a PvP war event, where team of white robe & purple robes fight in ground of golgotha.
You must enter the ground naked in blue suit(you will be shot at first sight if you don't), where purple or white robe is provided to you depending on which side of the map you spawn. You can ofcourse bring your own, but must wear them after you enter the map (since you have no control on which side you spawn, and will cause a mix up).

On each side of spawn point, there will be brahmin dungs to draw a line, where you have to stay inside those line until you pick up and wear your robe to enter the battle field. (you will also be shot to death if you try picking up these dungs)

NO GUN is allowed to keep the fight long and entertaining.
Each team will have a LEADER, a leader must be a reputable player who is willing to volunteer.
Purple team will have a RED ROBE leader and is allowed any small guns.
White robe team will have a GREY ROBE leader, and is also allowed any small guns.

Team must protect each leader, and try to kill the other leader by any means. (FA to leader is allowed)
Either everyone in the winner team receives a split amount of price, or a random player wins a grand prize of something very valuable.

Rules: Strictly enforced by the enforcers (YOU WILL BE SHOT 'TIL DEATH IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW)
1.NO GUN is allowed(except for the leader). All melee, traps, throwing weapon is allowed.
2. Picking up the brahmin dung "line" is prohibited.
3. Inside the map's spawning point, where the items are being provided, if you're picking up too many items just to troll, you deserve to die.
4. Non-robe wearing character must die at first sight. (same goes to anyone who tries to disguise; switch between robes, wear red robes when he's not leader, etc)
5. Any drugs, misc items are allowed.
6. Crafted robes are fine, at your cost. Bridgekeeper is not allowed but this will be hard to enforce.
7. Any form of helmet is allowed.
8. You will be shot by the enforcer for attacking same team member intentionally. Grenades hurting team members can be a gray zone, and enforcer has the right the judge to shoot and kill possible spammer candidate.

Required resource & labor for the project:
GM's banhammer for enforcement
2 reputable leader character (with rare robes)
around 2 volunteers to enforce rules in each point of map and pass out or drop robes & low tier weapons at the entrance.
3 or so well-armed enforcer throughout the map to enforce all rules, shoot and kill anybody disturbing the event.
Around 200 robes of each kind
Mass amount of primitive weapon; knife, grenades, spears, sledge hammers, etc.

A WORTHY PRIZE, for people to actually follow rules
If nobody wants the prize, nobody gives a shit and noone will follow the rule.
I think the only way this can happen is if implants, or something of similar value is given as the grand prize..then people will obey the rules, because they know they want to win.

Just an idea I've had in my mind for a while.. any feedback is welcome.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:40:25 am by sogabe »