March 29, 2024, 03:27:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: interest limited to 5.000  (Read 2795 times)

Gizmo

• View Profile
interest limited to 5.000
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:20:47 am »
- Profit from bank interest limited to 5.000 bottle caps every time it is calculated. This is absurd now i have to create multiply accounts to get  normal interest this sucks and there is no logic in limiting interest. It was one of my mane goals to get more interest from my bank acc, now its no point of playing because i have no time to create multiply acounts and if this doesint change i think i have to leave this game.

Kaaon

Re: interest limited to 5.000
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:29:32 am »
- Profit from bank interest limited to 5.000 bottle caps every time it is calculated. This is absurd now i have to create multiply accounts to get  normal interest this sucks and there is no logic in limiting interest. It was one of my mane goals to get more interest from my bank acc, now its no point of playing because i have no time to create multiply acounts and if this doesint change i think i have to leave this game.

rather make suggestion to change it instead of QQ

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:34:20 am »
It will be changed.

Boon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 11:35:15 am »
Even better - remove interest.
Wasteland is harsh.

Strike

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 11:36:39 am »
Even better - remove interest.
Hmm, nope?

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 11:43:53 am »
Some maths:

game interest is calculated not in a game year but in a real day which is wrong and this give extremly high return on investmet without any risk

it shouldnt be like that - FLC should give you mobility of Your caps and nothing more

5k limit provides alts and its also wrong

interest will be changed

Strike

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 11:49:44 am »
And why interest is always the same? :D
It could be same or in bad days little reduced.

DocAN

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 11:53:31 am »
bad days incoming

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:32 pm »
FLC should give you mobility of Your caps and nothing more

I have same mobility, when I put my money in my base. And it's safer there. And no one will kill me or steal from me whenever I go withdraw/deposit my money.
So... I don't agree with you here.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 02:06:03 pm »
I have same mobility, when I put my money in my base. And it's safer there. And no one will kill me or steal from me whenever I go withdraw/deposit my money.
So... I don't agree with you here.
You have access to your bank account in several locations, including one 100% safe location (Barter Ground). Note that on other servers like on TLAmk2 you have to pay extra just to withdraw your money, while you have absolutely free access to your deposit here (not counting one-time 100 caps fee as it's ridiculous).

Bank interest will be removed as it serves no purpose - the only people who get reasonable profit from it are those who already have thousands of bottle caps and such generation of heaps of bottle caps out of the air is crippling even more game economy. Getting thousands of free caps while doing nothing is bad.

The solution from the last update would work if there were no alts but well...

I know there will be much butthurt from those who have millions on their accounts but they have to deal with it.

Alvarez

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 06:38:08 pm »
Can we have the interest to be bound to TC so we could make a daytrading of sorts?
Like, make the price of Morning Star Mine stocks (make use for Scripts) spike when mining in captured town, but with a catch, that the stocks can be sold only in Redding, making it a dangerous venture into PvP grounds?