April 18, 2024, 05:03:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: how about some variety to weapons carried by raiders,gangs and other encounters  (Read 2233 times)

CXZ

• View Profile
I mean come on, 99% of gangs and other encounter things have almost same hp and almost always carry 9mm mausers and sharpened spears

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
How about you go more than few zones around one town ;D

There is a lot of variety already.

Lackey

• View Profile
I'd like to see Raiders give a bit more xp, so its proportional to their HP pool. As it stands Raiders serve only as an inconvenience. Killing them isn't even worth the 10mm I'd use to do it because the xp is so meager, and the loot is such shit.

Perhaps this is the point however, that raiders be a persistent nuisance to the players.

I just think it would be a bit more fun to gain early levels killing some raiders every now and again, as opposed to dropping molotovs on manti.

CXZ

• View Profile
How about you go more than few zones around one town ;D

There is a lot of variety already.
i get the idea, but why bother to name few gangs differently if they wear same stuff?

I'd like to see Raiders give a bit more xp, so its proportional to their HP pool. As it stands Raiders serve only as an inconvenience. Killing them isn't even worth the 10mm I'd use to do it because the xp is so meager, and the loot is such shit.

Perhaps this is the point however, that raiders be a persistent nuisance to the players.

I just think it would be a bit more fun to gain early levels killing some raiders every now and again, as opposed to dropping molotovs on manti.
thats a good point as well, why would i kill jackals for 80 xp each and some useless crap if i can kill even molerat for 130 :P
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:04:41 pm by CXZ »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Raiders, Khan Raiders, higwaymen, 80s,Jackals etcetc

Humanoid npc's will get xp boost

CXZ

• View Profile
Raiders, Khan Raiders, higwaymen, 80s,Jackals etcetc

Humanoid npc's will get xp boost
xp boost would be great, by the way can i find somewhere list of raider encounters sorted by difficulty?