April 20, 2024, 01:32:46 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: [!] Perk suggestions  (Read 11979 times)

duh7

• View Profile
Re: [!] Perk suggestions
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2014, 07:57:00 pm »
I know this is an old topic but idee is good.

DraXaly

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2014, 10:11:25 am »
I know this is an old topic but idee is good.

Yep, I like the Gunslinger, Steady Arm & Primitive Brute (Trait)

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2014, 11:20:27 am »
 :o So i take Brof, Steady Arm, and -AP Gatling, and I will get 4AP per shot ? Hehe, ok.
-AP XL costs 3AP per burst
-AP Pancor 3AP per Burst
-AP Avenger 4AP per Burst =))))

We will be kinda fast and provoke a shitload of butthurt, but I think even with so fast weapons I will be able to play this game.

- Personally I would like to suggest steady arms instead of iron grip (or may be keep Iron grip and add this one) as a perk which allows you to shoot with two handed weapons even when your arms are broken.

- One of your traits about the speed on wm (I don't remeber exactly which one) could be also good if your running speed would be increased by 10% in RT

- A perk which allows you to regain your AP faster than usual, would be also nice. A player which prefers to be faster, than to be a tough guy tanking damage, is another cool pvp style (maybe for this, you modify BROF which will increas speed of AP regain by x1.25 or x1.50).

- Reanimator (perk) maybe ? Requiring 200 doc and 200 fa which will allow to reanimate killed players if their HP is between -20 and -100 and if they didn't die from radiation, poison, explosion and critical hit animations.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 11:22:27 am by Urukhai »

Daryl

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2014, 11:57:18 am »
Ukrhai idea is dumb the last perk u mention if there dead there dead

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2014, 01:22:01 pm »
:o So i take Brof, Steady Arm, and -AP Gatling, and I will get 4AP per shot ? Hehe, ok.
Yeah, but you would also need 8 strength, which is a big drawback for most builds.

A perk that let's you shoot with broken arms is dumb.
It would only buff tanks and make cripplers worse.

Lead Foot is a suggestion for cars, so that wouldn't make sense.
There's been discussion about a perk that makes you faster in RT combat,
but if it ever happens it certainly won't be a support perk. That would be silly.

There's also been discussion about a faster AP regen perk, but not much has come off of it so far either.

Being able to re-animate dead players is a terrible idea and would only cause abuse with medic sneakers.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2014, 01:49:01 pm »
Yeah, but you would also need 8 strength, which is a big drawback for most builds.

A perk that let's you shoot with broken arms is dumb.
It would only buff tanks and make cripplers worse.

Lead Foot is a suggestion for cars, so that wouldn't make sense.
There's been discussion about a perk that makes you faster in RT combat,
but if it ever happens it certainly won't be a support perk. That would be silly.

There's also been discussion about a faster AP regen perk, but not much has come off of it so far either.

Being able to re-animate dead players is a terrible idea and would only cause abuse with medic sneakers.

lol, I just get 4 strenght, a strenght implant, buffout + psycho, and here we go, I have 8 ST. So no drawback, and if you wanna require 8 ST for XL or Pancor, then good luck dude!

I think if you sacrifice an even tougher or a lifegiver for crippled arms shooting, heh, then nothing tells you that your eyes or your groin are safe (or if you wanna add another perk, called: balls of steel...).

I didn't say that faster running should be a support perk, I ve been talking about a trait

Have you ever played a sneaker ?
If you fa or doc someone you will be unsneaked instantly and a burst from gatling will finish him off. Duallog in pvp is forbidden, so I doubt that someone will dare running inside during a pvp battle and healing other players. And a cooldown should of course exist for such stuff!

And after all, it remains a suggestion. I doubt that now, when companions were nerfed, Deathclaws will be useful

PS: and Daryl :)
Lets start again
U.....R.....U.....K.....H.....A.....I <= this is how you should write it, not urkhai nor ukrhai or uhkrai or ukhrukuhu
A.....R.....S.....I.....S <= and not Arris or Harry.
When I call you Daryl I type D.A.R.Y.L and not Merle, or Walking Dead.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 02:20:32 pm »
lol, I just get 4 strenght, a strenght implant, buffout + psycho, and here we go, I have 8 ST. So no drawback
For perks nominal stats are counted. So you would need 8 ST (or 7+implant) at the point of making your char.
Anyways, Steady Arm perk is OP and it would buff especially big gunners even more.

Running speed increased by any percentage would be the most OP trait/perk.

Perk recovering your APs faster is called Action Boy. :) Cuz the more APs you have, the faster they regenerate in RT.

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2014, 05:44:35 pm »
I didn't say that faster running should be a support perk, I ve been talking about a trait

Have you ever played a sneaker ?
If you fa or doc someone you will be unsneaked instantly

No you weren't. You referred to a support perk I suggested that makes you move faster on the WM while driving.

And yes, I have a sneaker but no, using first aid does not always un-sneak you.

Celard

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:32 pm »
Reanimator perk works on TLAmk2, so its not soo dumb

Quote from: CELARD from closed suggestion topic: Nice ideas from TLAmk2

This one perk from TLAmk2 is also nice:

Reanimator

Requitments: level 21 , AG 5 , Doctor 120%

When using the Doctor skill on a character killed without a critical/violent animation, that character has a chance to be revived based on the formula: Doctor / 4 + LK * 2

"without a critical/violent animation" so it might give a purpose to bloody mess trait. All who take this trait will be sure that they enemy is dead for good

also there is a formule with max chance 150/4 + 10*2= 37,5 + 20 = 57,5 % (need to be change in reoladed because TLAmk2 have difrent doctor cap) so not every dead can re-animated.

Also high level requirements (e.g 24 level) might make this perk: final perk for doctors
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:22:03 pm by Celard »

NailBrain

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 pm »
Yeahhhh Primitive Brute is good it will give much better option for melee build , Bruiser is way too castrating thou the name of the trait implies also low social and technical skills so maybe better name ?

NailBrain

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 07:16:01 pm »
oh and by the way i have some blurry childhood memory dat rabbit  having 3 ears

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 07:26:52 am »

Animal Tamer (Support Perk) - sounds intresting but with some restrictions

Can tame wild animals and use them as companions.

Requirements: 125 Outdoors, Charisma 3

Man of the Wild (Support Perk) - won`t work, players will get human companions b4 this perk

Animal companions require only half the usual party points. Can't have human slaves/companions.

Requirements: 175 Outdoors, Animal Tamer

Southern Comfort (Support Perk) - beer already have 5% DMG resistance, another 5% for pvp ape isnt good idea, however for some RPG champ such bonus could be usefull [rpg - CH:4+ INT:4+]

Additionally to all usual bonuses and maluses of drinking alcohol you also gain 5% damage resistance.

Requirements: Quest where you have to bring one bottle of every alcoholic beverage in the game to an npc, alcohol addiction

Drunken Master (Support Perk) - won`t work, however some melee dmg bonus for unarmed chars as a reward for quest are already planned

Gain a bonus of 20 to your close combat skill while under the influence of alcohol.
(Only unarmed and with unarmed weapons like spiked knuckles).

Requirements: Quest (defeat the drunken master in an unarmed fight), 125 Unarmed, alcohol addiction

Lead Foot (Support Perk) - it doesn`t feet here, better options are car upgrades

20% faster movement on worldmap while driving a car.

Requirements: Quest at Reno or Junkyard, must have bought at least 3 vehicles

Shotgun Surgeon (Perk) - noone will take it and shotguns have different types of ammunition, which are quite enough when it comes to dmg output

Target's damage treshold lowered by 10% when using shotguns.

Requirements: 150 Small guns, 50 Doctor, Level 15

Survivalist (Support Perk) - dont know what to think about it

Can make meat jerky from raw meat.
Can obtain meat from animals.
Meat jerky heals 20HP.

Requirements: 75 Outdoorsman

Gun Nut (Support Perk) - random is good, however need to think about it

Higher chance of crafting special weapons.

Requirements: Profession Small Guns, Big Guns or Energy Weapons 2, Quest

Gunslinger (Perk) - doubt that someone will use this perk it would be just a waste of it.

+5% crit chance for one-handed weapons.

Requirements: Small Guns 125%, Level 12

Steady Arm (Perk) - p90 burst for 2 ap, wont happend

Burst shots cost 1 less AP.

Requirements: Small Guns or Big Guns or Energy Weapons 180%, 8 ST, Level 18

Hunter (Support Perk) - waste of time to work on it

You cause 25% more damage to animals.

Requirements: Killed 1000 animals, Outdoors 75%, Quest

Center of Mass (Perk) - another Fast Shot TB spammer dmg output, just no. You have LA perk an FS trait.

You cause +5 damage when shooting unaimed.

Requirements: Small Guns or Big Guns 150%, Level 15

Primitive Brute (Trait) - need to think about it

+1 ST, +1 EN, +5 melee damage, +5% damage resistance, can't use small guns, big guns or energy weapons

NailBrain

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2014, 04:54:13 pm »
about primitive brute thou sounds as solid melee trait is it possible to be restricted of using shooty weapons i mean from engine point i do remember dat companions in f2 were restricted in weapon use but i guess it was due skin issues

Sperber

• Wiki Editor
  • Forum Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2014, 07:24:42 pm »
Man of the Wild (Support Perk) - won`t work, players will get human companions b4 this perk
Couldn't you just force the ~disbandparty command in the dialogue that adds the perk?

Strike

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »

Primitive Brute (Trait)

Benefit: (This trait is only for CC characters, and is similar to Bruiser trait without horrible -2AP penalty!)

+2 ST, +1 EN and +7 Melee Damage

Penalty:

Intelligence limited to 3 and Charisma limited to 1,
Cannot choose Bruiser trait,
Can't use these weapon types: Small Guns, Big Guns or Energy Weapons (player is not be able to choose these skills as tagged skills!)

Other:

Tribal skin for male and female players? (This would help to prevent player to use other weapons than CC weapons!)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:11:27 pm by Strike »