April 25, 2024, 04:55:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Super event  (Read 2143 times)

adem

Re: Super event
« on: October 15, 2013, 11:24:26 pm »
Nice Event Thanks gays for Fan :)) BBS Safe This Event :))

Yeah. Next time just be more precise and let us know, that we fight vs BBS mutants as well.

Albert to jakas nowość? Kurewski świat i musisz uważac na kurwy, zawsze patrzeć do tyłu i czekać na kurwy, które strzelają ludziom w plecy. Teraz weż pod uwagę jeszcze wątek częstych narzekań konkretnych ludzi. Jest w tym półświatku sprawa Tomowolfa i jego przekonań, slyszałem, że to serwer BBS-u, bo zostało im zabijanie niezorganizowanych bo fonline ponoć umarł a to nie jest nawet namiastka jego wskrzeszenia, takie rzeczy mowią ludzie. Warto żeby każdy nowy czy niezorganizowany wiedział z czym może mieć do czynienia. Co do Mariposy widzialem wszystko, wpada do NCR Overseer i obwieszcza event z mutami właśnie tam, na odpowiedzi czy brac broń mówi przyjdźcie zobaczycie. Wpada liczba ok 30 graczy i sie dobrze bawią w zabijaniu mutków, z których jest loot, mfc widziałem, jest mutów w chuj. także sielanka trwa w najlepsze, ludzie rozbiegani jak na pikniku zero sttresu, wpada bbs od tyłu i nakurwia po plecach, ludzie do mobow, bbs do ludzi, kilka chwil ludzi nie ma, respawn zajety, bbs wita. KOniec wątku jest taki do ncr wpada członek bbs i krzyczy: bbs dziękuje za lootfest w mariposie. Może przypadkowo weszli i zajebali, mozę, może, może a może jeśli idąć głosami ze admini to bbs, to tworca eventu wie kogo ile jest teraz, takze prosze mi overseer oglosic lootfest u mnie w tencie mam akurat paczke rozjebiemy wszystko, nie mysle tak ale mogę tak myśleć. Także popłakałem i napisałem bo zaczynam rozumieć sens postępowania wymienionego tomowolfa, nie mówię, że to prawda ale krystalicznej jasności nie ma, także mysleć sobie można...

Prayer

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 02:15:06 pm »
Well, I'm not going to comment all of from above discussion, especially Jacky, who can't even spell my nickname right, so I assume he was adressing a different person.

What I'm going to say, tho, is that THIS IS JUST A GAME and it's for fun, which one's definition may vary. If you like to craft, hunt for lockers, town control, pk others, bomb in NCR or camp near Boneyard, do it! But there are some thing you are not allowed to do, and I am not going to accept offending other players.

I play with BBS for some time, I might not be a veteran, I know that, but so far as I noticed, none of us has ever started an offensive comments against anyone, unless it was pointed at us first. The whole meaning of this thread, or yesterdays event shows crystal clear that we are not those who whouls be judged here. We have started killing people, that is true, that is our way for having fun, and as a result of that we faced a swarm of vulgar names against us.

For me, as I stated above, this is just a game and it's for fun. I have never offended anyone and I expect the same from the rest of you. I know it feels bad when you get killed, but calling others "bitch" or "stupid fuck" does not change anything, but only shows your true, frustrated character. Being killed by someone else does not give me a right to offend him, but seems like most of you have a different point of view on this matter.

I remember, like 10 years ago, I used to play a Project Entropia game. There were three PvP places and everyone entering those areas knew the risk. Fallout 1 and 2 were realist games, and Fallout Online follows the same path. There are places, like NCR or HUB, where you are protected by guards and still you can get a shot or bomb. Everywhere else is a PvP zone, and each one of you should learn it as soon as possible.

Still, I believe we did nothing wrong, and for that we got shitfaced by most of you. Even after yesterdays situation, it was not us offending others, but others offending us. I think this shows the true face of BBS, and all hints as if we were people with offensive attitude, calling others names, is just a bullcrap.

what

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 06:06:18 pm »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 08:53:41 pm »

what

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 08:53:53 pm »
I am the author of this event and I have nothing to do with the BBS or any other faction, nor with any of the players. Event was for all for fun. It was a battle with mutties, and as in every fight you could be killed.  There were some idiots who took the opportunity to kill other players, it is not my fault. Please do not blame or fault on Kilgore, BBS or any other faction or GM. For my part, I have shown a lack of bias in this event.
It was my fault this event.
I'm sorry for the loss of moral, material and promise that will not be more events.

And to the author of this topic:
note the man that although most of the time you flown as a lost sheep in this event, and you died every moment, instead went out from this location, and now you write some pathetic subjects.
Remember also that you revived a few times when you lay dead, it was not a spontaneous resurrection, it was a revival.
Each participant in the event, I tried to be treated equally.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 09:07:16 pm »
ban his IP please

Srsly i don't see why you guys complain. That game give opportunities for killing each other and ppl use this opportunities. Nothing new or out of ordinary.

AlbertStarski

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 12:10:33 am »
@Cubik2k
Lots of respect.

This guy (prayer), has been complaining all over the place how he's been unjustly treated and called names, since what they did.
Killing and stealing people, some of them several times (there were ~170 players online when it started).
I'm sure, after all, he's (unintentionally) forgot to say anything about - being sorry..., or something. Or even taking his responsibility for it, as you did.
Don't blame yourself over it, dude. You couldn't guess that these PKs would spoil everything )), after all that was the first PvE event in FO:R, if i'm not mistaken.
Just wanted to say thanks and cheer up, don't give up, and bring us lots of new events in the future.
Jesus... mate! Seriously?

I'm done!

Harshness have many names.

AlbertStarski

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 09:10:32 pm »
Wasteland is harsh. LOL.