April 20, 2024, 05:03:43 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Super event  (Read 26359 times)

gh0un

• View Profile
Re: Super event
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 10:13:42 am »
This is an event thread, stop talking polsky in here. There is a polsky section at the bottom, you can talk polsky over there all you want.
Further let me say that this event got spoiled by BBS faggots.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 10:17:46 am »
Wasteland is harsh maggots!

Sadly i wasn't there :(

adem

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 10:33:51 am »
This is an event thread, stop talking polsky in here. There is a polsky section at the bottom, you can talk polsky over there all you want.

Wtf english is only lang? use translate if you have problem. Damn. I have to know eng?

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 10:51:34 am »
it is well known fact, bbs are acting like lil princess calling everyone from noobs/dicks and so on. I dont think it helps this server but you can`t change their behavior. best thing you can do is put on them big "i dont give a fuck" or feed bbs trolls with your tears

adem

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 11:02:03 am »
heh. everything said normal, mature tone is called whining?

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 11:04:30 am »

Wtf english is only lang? use translate if you have problem. Damn. I have to know eng?

According to the rules when it comes to general forum - yes, you have to use english.

For native language whining use the polish language section.
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 11:07:35 am »
Whining about roleplayers ? BBS is just hard raiders roleplayers ;p

adem

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 11:20:35 am »

According to the rules when it comes to general forum - yes, you have to use english.

For native language whining use the polish language section.
damn strange

kurwa dziwne

adem

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 11:21:39 am »
More rules on forum than in game

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 11:22:18 am »
Roleplaying sociopaths and assholes like a boss.

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Prayer

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 11:33:29 am »
I am a patient man, but sometimes I do feel like I have to act. So, let's make a few things clear:

1. We are BBS, we have no admins support and we do not gain any advantages for that. If you do not believe me, join us and find out for yourself.
2. This event was unplanned, complete suprise during TC time, which was kind of weird, so we decided to took our chances.
3. There were no rules, no regulations, no mentioning about PvE options only. Wasteland is a harsh place and if there is anything organized anywhere but on Barter Ground - expect to get killed.
4. As I noticed, there were lots of "cheeky people" running on blue suits and trying to loot as much as they could. You, Fahrenheit, were one of them. Perhaps this is an issue here?
5. Fahrenheit, Jacky, and others who find BBS offending everyone and spoiling the game: by that kind of a behaviour, you guys do show what type of persons you really are.
6. Fahrenheit, if I remember correctly, during Hinkley fights you were the first to write me "fuck you" and "you stupid fuck" without a reason. Oh, no, wait, there were actually a reason: I killed you earlier, during TC.
7. I, personally, hear offensive words all the time. I do not want to recall any names, but there is at least a bunch of people "camping" at NCR all the time, who shitthrow and facefuck everyone, just because they do have some problems (got killed at some point of a game).
8. I have never offended anyone in this game, and dunno why, I keep getting offended by almost everyone I pk'ed. Chill out, people. This is just a game. I got killed plenty of times, lost some of my stuff and I do not find it as an outrage. PvP is an ordinary option implemented to this game, and it is obvious people use it to have fun. If you do not, if you continue to offend others, go play Sims or smth like that.
9. Not mentioning that almost each and everyone of you broke the regulations by offending other players (like me) and BBS as a group. Think about it.

Besides, we had a great fun yesterday and you have my word, if any similar event comes up in a future, we would gladly do it again ;]

So grow up and start to respect people. This is just the game and if it dies, it's not gonna happen because of BBS and PK, but because of such immature people who get frustrated by their common fails and keep calling other peoples the worst names on sight. 

Pray!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:39:44 am by Prayer »

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 11:49:56 am »
I am a patient man, but sometimes I do feel like I have to act. So, let's make a few things clear:

1. We are BBS, we have no admins support and we do not gain any advantages for that. If you do not believe me, join us and find out for yourself.
2. This event was unplanned, complete suprise during TC time, which was kind of weird, so we decided to took our chances.
3. There were no rules, no regulations, no mentioning about PvE options only. Wasteland is a harsh place and if there is anything organized anywhere but on Barter Ground - expect to get killed.
4. As I noticed, there were lots of "cheeky people" running on blue suits and trying to loot as much as they could. You, Fahrenheit, were one of them. Perhaps this is an issue here?
5. Fahrenheit, Jacky, and others who find BBS offending everyone and spoiling the game: by that kind of a behaviour, you guys do show what type of persons you really are.
6. Fahrenheit, if I remember correctly, during Hinkley fights you were the first to write me "fuck you" and "you stupid fuck" without a reason. Oh, no, wait, there were actually a reason: I killed you earlier, during TC.
7. I, personally, hear offensive words all the time. I do not want to recall any names, but there is at least a bunch of people "camping" at NCR all the time, who shitthrow and facefuck everyone, just because they do have some problems (got killed at some point of a game).
8. I have never offended anyone in this game, and dunno why, I keep getting offended by almost everyone I pk'ed. Chill out, people. This is just a game. I got killed plenty of times, lost some of my stuff and I do not find it as an outrage. PvP is an ordinary option implemented to this game, and it is obvious people use it to have fun. If you do not, if you continue to offend others, go play Sims or smth like that.
9. Not mentioning that almost each and everyone of you broke the regulations by offending other players (like me) and BBS as a group. Think about it.

Besides, we had a great fun yesterday and you have my word, if any similar event come up, we would gladly do it again ;]

So grow up and start to respect people. This is just the game.

Pray!

Words hardly represent one's character, actions do. I don't mind people swearing at me or at all, what I do mind is people fucking up the game for others for personal gain or some wicked sense of fun. Call it roleplaying, pvp attitude or whatever works for you, you're a scumbag. Fighting with people on TC is and ruining an event just for the sake of it is a completely different story. Respect is due to those that deserve it, that's an exclusive club you're not a member of.

Fahrenheit came there with a decent gear, but got pked. Actually, what positively surprised me most of people came there with a decent weaponry ready to kill some mutants, there was hardly any friendly fire, vultures were few if any... until you arrived, that is.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:57:20 am by Letoo »

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 11:52:58 am »

adem

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:49 pm »
Prayer is clever guy. but if he is gentlemen or dick in game its his choice, and if game accept that its ok. Thanks prayer for talking abut yesterday event it makes sense. If we wanna event without pvp try talk to admins.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 12:29:59 pm »
it is well known fact, bbs are acting like lil princess calling everyone from noobs/dicks and so on. I dont think it helps this server but you can`t change their behavior. best thing you can do is put on them big "i dont give a fuck" or feed bbs trolls with your tears
It is so funny,that actualy you said such thing...))

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...