March 29, 2024, 02:29:06 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: 7 consecutive strokes with plasma rifle, how its possible?  (Read 2995 times)

reasta

• View Profile
7 consecutive strokes with plasma rifle, how its possible?
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:29:17 pm »
Hi,

i encountered a player and he did 7 consecutive stroke with plasma rifle... How its possible? What's his AP and perks???

Boon

• View Profile
Re: 7 consecutive strokes with plasma rifle, how its possible?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 12:43:03 pm »
Bonus Rate of Fire, Fast Shot and either a -1 AP Plasma Rifle or a Turbo Plasma Rifle. You get 1AP per shot.
Wasteland is harsh.

reasta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 01:53:48 pm »
Bonus Rate of Fire, Fast Shot and either a -1 AP Plasma Rifle or a Turbo Plasma Rifle. You get 1AP per shot.

Thank you for answer, i am searching about -1 AP upgrade for weapons, but found nothing. Is it about blueprints or what?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 01:59:12 pm »

Thank you for answer, i am searching about -1 AP upgrade for weapons, but found nothing. Is it about blueprints or what?
he crafted it and got one of those special upgrades with -AP. Only way to get them is by crafting.

also the guy might of been using jet

reasta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 02:01:37 pm »

he crafted it and got one of those special upgrades with -AP. Only way to get them is by crafting.

also the guy might of been using jet

Blueprints includes special upgrades? Or adding them later, but how?

Absolution

• Supporter
  • Do you Even Praise the Sun?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 02:07:01 pm »
i had the same shock one time... guy had close to 30 ap's

just craft a -1ap gun (its random just craft untill you get it) and get fast shoot and eat some jet, nuka cola and cookies

paco

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 06:03:25 pm »
You get -AP on a weapon at a random chance. When you craft a weapon, there is 50% it will get a bonus stat. 20% that this stat will be -AP.
<wimp> crucify apaco and paco for telling you how to use a computer and get on irc
Quote from: Carl von Clausewitz
War is such a dangerous business that mistakes that come from kindness are the very worst.

drot

• I like NCR
    • View Profile
    • Rawhide
#rawhide on ForestNet