April 26, 2024, 06:22:51 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: General Questions / Answers  (Read 410430 times)

Seki

• View Profile
Re: General Questions / Answers
« Reply #1215 on: October 30, 2016, 11:57:16 am »
hey guys. So, me and my brother are waiting to start here after playing Fonline2. I heard that there is wipe coming soon. Is it just a rumour or does wipe really happens this year? We just need an adivice. Can anyone tell us when the wipe is coming? Maybe a bit more accurate than "soon"? Cos we are waiting...
noone will tell you anything more then soon, if there will be any more info, it will be announced for sure so just stop asking for it
there are always wipes in fonline sooner or later, on all servers so with this logic you would never play the game, trust me, just play and have fun and when wipe comes, start over and explore new content
just have a fun and dont think about wipe :)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 30, 2016, 12:41:33 pm »
hey guys. So, me and my brother are waiting to start here after playing Fonline2. I heard that there is wipe coming soon. Is it just a rumour or does wipe really happens this year? We just need an adivice. Can anyone tell us when the wipe is coming? Maybe a bit more accurate than "soon"? Cos we are waiting...

Also, make a smart use of the time you have before the wipe as a warming up. Get used to the game, test builds, discover farming spots, test weapons and get familiar with the comon pve activities. Reloaded is quite different from FO2 in many aspects, starting now will give you a good base to take on the new session like a pro when it comes.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 30, 2016, 03:34:23 pm »

AS Seki and Troll both said. Now is the best time to play Reloaded, even with a wipesoon coming up, because if S3 is "the big one" as i suspect, this will give you time to get acclimated and oriented without being in a big rush. Use this time to design a startup plan when S3 does begin.

« Reply #1218 on: November 07, 2016, 10:07:42 pm »
Hello. I am a new player. Please help with build. I played on Requiem, TLAmk2, FOnline2. On all servers in the tank game. Perks whose i take -  BRD, Toughness (+ all resists on other servers), livegiver and perks to giving + hill. I am focusing onon the attack (but not critical) and vitality (HP, resist, treshhold). Weapons - big guns (burst). I would like to create such a character in the realities of this server. Last server was FOnline2. There I alone go in Glow and Warehouse such build. I would like to here was too comfortable to do so. I promptly inserted a sample build as I played there. Then it will likely be a useless piece of meat, I just wanted to show what I want to focus.
I would also like to ask, i need create a separate farmer-trader-crafter or game allows to do everything one character. If not, then please throw off where you can see the builds are not fighting characters.
And a couple of questions:
What is the threshold of skill big guns is required for big guns booster?
What tactics battle big guns booster? One hexes or all bullets can hit from two hexes?
Sorry for my English. Google Translate helped me =)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:10:45 pm by So Why Dont Kill Me »

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: January 02, 2017, 10:50:47 am »
Sometimes NPC's on random enco just wait they whole turns for no reason, is it normal? Annoying, especially when theres more enemies on screen, and u need wait like 2-3 whole turns when enemies just stand in place.
Ahh yeah, and sometimes, seems randomly, enemies do 2 turns in one turn, why is this happening?

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: January 02, 2017, 11:00:43 am »
hey guys ive got a question about perks. if the requirement for a perk is for example 175% small guns and i have lower stat (lets say 170) on level 15 for example, the perk is not shown right? can i press cancel and put the option to take the perk beside and then at level 17 (when i reached 175% small guns, before getting new perk) take the perk that wasnt shown before because now ive got 175%?

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: January 02, 2017, 11:13:11 am »
Yes, but if u didnt take perk at 16 and 17, and reach 18 u will lose one perk. If u dont reach perk requiments it will not shown

@Down - Yes, thats how it should work.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 11:44:47 am by DR7 »

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: January 02, 2017, 11:32:22 am »
thank u very much. so just to be sure: once i reach the requirements i can take the perk? at lvl 18 ive got lower than 180% sg, so i press cancel and at lvl 20 when im above 180 i can take bonus rate of fire even if wiki says u have to have 180% at lvl 18?

Another Question: it says for each strenght point under the weapon u have in your hands u get 20% penalty hit chance. how many points i have to skill more to the skill to compensate this? so for example instead of 200% 220% when im 1 point under?

Matador

• View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: January 02, 2017, 08:06:31 pm »
thank u very much. so just to be sure: once i reach the requirements i can take the perk? at lvl 18 ive got lower than 180% sg, so i press cancel and at lvl 20 when im above 180 i can take bonus rate of fire even if wiki says u have to have 180% at lvl 18?

Another Question: it says for each strenght point under the weapon u have in your hands u get 20% penalty hit chance. how many points i have to skill more to the skill to compensate this? so for example instead of 200% 220% when im 1 point under?
Depends on the weapon you are using. The range you want to shoot from. Whether you have certain perks. Weapon handling sharpshooter etc. I made a calculator that will calculate your hit chance for every weapon at every range so you can check it. PM me your email address and i will send to you

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: January 03, 2017, 01:07:00 am »
@Digga, I know you didn't ask, but a good way to survive and NOT make enemies in this game is to NOT beg, and NEVER trust anyone. This isn't Runescape, so don't beg like a child.

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: January 03, 2017, 07:58:51 am »
Can i somehow take job as caravan guard in turn based combat?
And also, can i use Science on more than one item somehow?
And ALSO, why i need to pay 2.5K to take another caravan, after ending previous one? I get exp and caps from it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:11:26 am by DR7 »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: January 03, 2017, 08:48:00 am »
Can i somehow take job as caravan guard in turn based combat?
And also, can i use Science on more than one item somehow?
And ALSO, why i need to pay 2.5K to take another caravan, after ending previous one? I get exp and caps from it.

1) I don't think you can take a caravan in TB

2) You can science a hex, meaning put items you want to science in one hex. But first, in FOnline2238.cfg, make sure you have a binding for mass decraft which is ScienceAtHex=Ctrl K (You can set to whatever binding you want, mine is Ctrl K)

3) You don't need to pay. Although if you abandoned a caravan, killed the master, or have terrible reputation with a town, that caravan won't let you join it. I suggest go clearing your reputation at catheral for 5k caps, make sure to take an extra 5? for the entrance.

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: January 03, 2017, 08:54:18 am »
2) You can science a hex, meaning put items you want to science in one hex. But first, in FOnline2238.cfg, make sure you have a binding for mass decraft which is ScienceAtHex=Ctrl K (You can set to whatever binding you want, mine is Ctrl K)

3) You don't need to pay. Although if you abandoned a caravan, killed the master, or have terrible reputation with a town, that caravan won't let you join it. I suggest go clearing your reputation at catheral for 5k caps, make sure to take an extra 5? for the entrance.

2 - I do it exactly like that, i read it on wiki, but it didnt work. I type "ScienceAtHex=Ctrl K" on file.
https://i.imgur.com/D54lxce.png

3 - I end caravan normally, from Hub to Junktown, no one dies, i get paid with exp and caps, then return to Hub to take another caravan, and caravan master say that he will not talk to ones like me or something like that and i need to pay 2.5k

Matador

• View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: January 03, 2017, 09:50:08 am »

2 - I do it exactly like that, i read it on wiki, but it didnt work. I type "ScienceAtHex=Ctrl K" on file.
https://i.imgur.com/D54lxce.png

3 - I end caravan normally, from Hub to Junktown, no one dies, i get paid with exp and caps, then return to Hub to take another caravan, and caravan master say that he will not talk to ones like me or something like that and i need to pay 2.5k

There are a few different caravan companies operating. The one you just completed might be different company than the one you are trying to join. Its possible you failed a previous caravan with this certain company.

Also just to make sure. To use the ScienceAtHex shortcut you need to make a pile of the goods you want to science on the ground and then stand right on top of them to do it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:52:00 am by Matador »

DR7

• View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: January 04, 2017, 02:55:18 pm »
I gonna ask this again:
"Sometimes NPC's on random enco just wait they whole turns for no reason, is it normal? Annoying, especially when theres more enemies on screen, and u need wait like 2-3 whole turns when enemies just stand in place."

Its SUPER annoying, they often bug on turn based combat and i need to wait pretty long time.