March 28, 2024, 08:26:36 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Statted gear in hinkley.  (Read 3062 times)

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Statted gear in hinkley.
« on: April 09, 2017, 08:08:08 pm »
i have idea to make each round of hinkley statted gear in slot1/slot2 and armor/helmet
of course i did code for it
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/267312042162126848/300330882429091840/hinkley.rar
it work make item statted when round start then when round end, item lose stats.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Statted gear in hinkley.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 08:19:41 pm »
It looks quite pointless to me, it's just Hinkley, why would anyone want statted gear there?

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:21:16 pm »
It looks quite pointless to me, it's just Hinkley, why would anyone want statted gear there?
For more random! random is god!

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 11:44:21 pm »
cool idea Kompre! Adding this element could be interesting as it would closer simulate the items used in pvp.

It wouldnt make me go to hinkley more often, but it would definitely be more random, and interesting.

SIDE POINT: Add more SS; maybe 5 for each round instead of 3?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 07:47:45 am »
I disagree.

If these stats are random then you might get 5 times in a row +accuracy, +range, +crit power, whereas your opponent might get +ap, +minmax damage and you would just leave pissed off.

What I would do to make Hinkley more fancy is tier 4 stuff. Not just because majority of people never get these in whole session but also the ones who already have it do not never wear it (in 80%) due to fear of losing it.

Rgds,
pp

The Almighty Gaylords

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 08:26:45 am »

Just hinkley?

JUST HINKLEY??

>:( >:( >:( >:(

I wouldn't mind fighting with statted gear in hinkley. You always fight someone without knowing if their gear is statted or not out in the waste, so same rule should apply in hinkley IMO.

Also while on the topic of hinkley, I can't be the only one that thinks this arena is too big for it right?

Spoiler: show

I wouldn't mind seeing it get shrunk or removed :V 

Also the pit would be better if it generated random spike poles in the arena just like in barrels.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 04:50:49 pm »
Add solars, and  c4 or land mines in henkley for more fun...for fight with stated gear you have TC , new reno etc. Also some new map in with ruins simular to fonline:battleground is not gonna be bad...

Bastian

• Hi! im back from the dead :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 08:49:09 am »
Add solars, and  c4 or land mines in henkley for more fun...for fight with stated gear you have TC , new reno etc. Also some new map in with ruins simular to fonline:battleground is not gonna be bad...

Yes, we need C4 and solars-alien blasters-etc since each weapon is kinda unique for his damage type, weapon perk, dmg, rng, fire modes...

Stated gear its the best to check things like Man of Steel thank with -5crit mod armors for example.

Or a crippler with a +5 crit chance + crit power pistol, etc...

Also the T4.... If someone adds T4 to hinkley people will be really happy to have some innovation.
It wont unbalance since hinkley has gear rules for creating games, should be a little option like:

NO T4 ALLOWED

I would love to see bozar snipers fighting vindicator bursters and all those things.
If hinkley adds t4 i will go more often there to be honest...

Also adding the spikes randomly in pits like the barrels in barrels of fun map its a good idea i think.

And replacing fortress map for some map with cornfields+brahmin pens+some tents like trapper camp in klamath would be really fun to play.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 01:19:17 pm »

If hinkley adds t4 i will go more often there to be honest...

maybe just add 2-10% chance to spawn t4+ammo in inventory when round start then when end it would disapear, if you got sniper t4 and u are tank u can always give it to ur teammate.
more random in hinkley = more fun.
c4 or land mines in henkley for more fun
same as t4, should be only chance to spawn at the start maybe 25%? 33%, it should solve a camping long rounds
SIDE POINT: Add more SS; maybe 5 for each round instead of 3?
another chance to make hinkley more random, set ss spawn to 1-7. And maybe 10% to 1 hypo?

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 01:22:54 pm »
We also need build appropriate SS. Idk if there's coding needed for that but if so maybe I can try to make something. For tanks like 15, bursters 12, snipers 3, etc

Or even random stims with max of 15 and min of 3 or the option to get a max of 15 from the drugs npc
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:25:31 pm by Leo »

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 01:35:25 pm »
Make it optional (via option) and it would be great.

"Random mode" can work that way you spawn in random place on map with random loot depends on weapon level option (t1, t2, t3 or t4).
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

bayer monsanto

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 07:42:39 pm »
Disagree because wasteland has advantages like statted gear, t4, c4 but hinkley is for fair fights, equal teams and equal gear

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 11:59:59 pm »
but hinkley is for fair fights, equal teams
pff say that to UV and khans, they cant take a beating in real combat and go to hinkley to 10v3  ::)

oddleif

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 07:32:48 pm »
Disagree because wasteland has advantages like statted gear, t4, c4 but hinkley is for fair fights, equal teams and equal gear
i feel same way about this.
Use your t4, stat Gear more often in real pvp so it gets into circulation and is actually useful please.
Cyall