March 28, 2024, 10:42:36 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Good Slaver Build  (Read 3297 times)

Saba

• View Profile
Good Slaver Build
« on: August 08, 2017, 01:31:23 pm »
I'm fairly new and thought it would enjoyable to be a slaver. I know how to join them but I am unsure on what a good build for a slaver character is. As builds are really important in this game I thought it would be good to ask the more experienced players before deciding the stats of my character. Advice on how to properly do it would be appreciated .

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Re: Good Slaver Build
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:40:15 pm »
There might be two different types of slaver builds: one is for running your own private mine with slave workers, and the other is making caps from capturing and selling slaves. I don't know for sure - i don't get into either thing much, but it might help if you specify what you want to do as a "slaver".

Saba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 04:17:27 pm »
There might be two different types of slaver builds: one is for running your own private mine with slave workers, and the other is making caps from capturing and selling slaves. I don't know for sure - i don't get into either thing much, but it might help if you specify what you want to do as a "slaver".

I plan on becoming the type of Slaver that sells them for profit. I find it surprising the lack of guides for a slaver players considering the profit you can gain from it.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 01:09:20 am »
Surprising...yeah okay, but let's see how many guides you write once you get more into this game. I don't mean to be dickish about that. Just sayin', most people play this game, and then quit. In that 3 week period, few write any guides. I hope you last longer than that, and live on to be our best author. In the meantime...

We are about to experience a wipe, so just do what you can for now as i expect us all to be figuring things out soon. Use these last moments of Season 2 to climb what learning curve you can, and look forward to Season 3.

(Sorry i really don't know much about slaving. I make my caps farming gear or crafting it, and then going on Barter runs.)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 08:36:26 pm »
alot of charisma only req and no looner.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 11:35:24 pm »
alot of charisma only req and no looner.

Also no Good Natured.

I wonder if the Improved Knockout from Louisville Slugger would be helpful.