March 28, 2024, 05:14:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Congrats to XanaX!  (Read 1229 times)

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
Congrats to XanaX!
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:52:14 pm »
I started 6 years ago and have been very careful not to let anyone sneak-tag me back to a tent. I also never had a car stolen, even once. People have tried. I always notice taggers. I'm too careful. I always see them and kick them out.

But today that changed!

A big congratulations to XanaX!

You are the first and only person to successfully ever see one of my private (messy) tent locations! And to steal a car from me!

rip 6 years - i'll start over lol

So...i was going to reward you, especially since you failed to get my vertibird out of there (it's my flying bank, currently with 4M caps), found no caps or tent maps, missed all of my motion sensors, but you chose a car instead. I paid 1k caps for that lol. I guess that's your prize? Anyway, wow all i can say is wow - you got me. Wow.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 07:54:19 pm by Henry »

Skynet

• View Profile
Re: Congrats to XanaX!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:57:56 pm »
lol

IXxTNTxXI

• Your face, your ass... what's the difference?
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to XanaX!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 07:14:43 pm »
I started 6 years ago and have been very careful not to let anyone sneak-tag me back to a tent. People have tried. I always notice. I'm too careful.

But today that changed!

A big congratulations to XanaX!

You are the first and only person to successfully ever see one of my private (messy) tent locations!

rip 6 years - i'll start over lol

So...i was going to reward you, especially since you failed to get my vertibird out of there (it's my flying bank, currently with 4M caps), found no caps or tent maps, missed all of my motion sensors, but you chose a car instead. I paid 1k caps for that lol. I guess that's your prize? Anyway, wow all i can say is wow - you got me. Wow.

Hehe, the same happened to me too some days ago but it was a russian name guy xD