March 28, 2024, 10:47:00 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fire Gecko Leather Armor  (Read 7694 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Gecko Leather Armor
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 07:11:54 am »
Spoiler: show

Uhm....yes?  ???

I still don't see what you're trying to prove. 

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 01:51:16 pm »
I think his point is : Veki knows whats best for this server.  :facepalm

sh0z

• seki is a baseraper faggot
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 01:41:51 pm »
kan you make ground graphics?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 02:06:01 pm by sh0z »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 04:21:38 pm »
Veki is the new Data :DDDDDD
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2017, 01:24:37 pm »
Veki is the new Data :DDDDDD

Data mk2

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2017, 05:35:55 pm »
sorry, I didn't want to read all veki's stuff and you, guys, trying to explain trivial stuff to veki.

What I wanna say is simple. Some items are needed in the beginning of the game, some a bit later and some in the endgame. Obviously, you don't need your old mauser when you have a stack of gauss pistols. That's why we have tiers.

Even though we have more than enough items to fill the tiers, people still like the diversity and new shiny stuff. Especially if there is predisposition for it. And yes, there is an obvious predisposition for the fire gecko armors. Although, tbh, I always thought CA mk1 were those since they require a fire gecko pelt.

The question here is what role would this armor play in the game and what stats would it have. I wouldn't like to see sneakers using it. Sneaking is good enough as it is.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:18 pm »
Aww i missed this thread wars... thanks for digging it :D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2017, 07:31:08 pm »

Arguing with veki was a waste of time  >:(

What I wanna say is simple. Some items are needed in the beginning of the game, some a bit later and some in the endgame. Obviously, you don't need your old mauser when you have a stack of gauss pistols. That's why we have tiers.

That's one thing I don't like, people get high tier items and hoard them literally forever, and don't take them out cause people are too scared too lose them. Of course when they're like 15+ group and fighting in Turn based, that's the one of the only ways you'll see them in action.  That's why I trade my tier 4 almost instantly for an abundance of items that I use daily, like motion sensors or drugs.

Even though we have more than enough items to fill the tiers, people still like the diversity and new shiny stuff. Especially if there is predisposition for it. And yes, there is an obvious predisposition for the fire gecko armors. Although, tbh, I always thought CA mk1 were those since they require a fire gecko pelt.

The question here is what role would this armor play in the game and what stats would it have. I wouldn't like to see sneakers using it. Sneaking is good enough as it is.

And yes, I do like diversity, one reason why I loved AoP because of the different armor, weapons, character SPECIAL's, maps, etc. made if fun to experience. That's why I'd like to see some sort of armor perk system for armor diversity like this

Metal armor - Heavily Plated : Your armor gives you superb protection against normal and laser attacks, however you are vulnerable to explosives and plasma. Actions will cost 1 AP more.
Leather Armor - Well fitted : Your armor is very flexible and comfy. Your actions cost 1 AP less.
Leather Jacket - Light weight : Your armor makes you feel as if you're in your birthday suit! You move 25% faster while engaged in stealth and receive a small sneak bonus while standing next to walls.

Each has a pro and con, and can still be debated and such what they do exactly...

As for CAMKI needing a Fire Gecko pelt, it was stated that it was an experimental change. And for FLA, I'd like to see it as a commonly used armor, like CA. Not sure for sneakers though.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2017, 10:22:55 pm »

Arguing with veki was a waste of time  >:(

That's one thing I don't like, people get high tier items and hoard them literally forever, and don't take them out cause people are too scared too lose them. Of course when they're like 15+ group and fighting in Turn based, that's the one of the only ways you'll see them in action.  That's why I trade my tier 4 almost instantly for an abundance of items that I use daily, like motion sensors or drugs.

And yes, I do like diversity, one reason why I loved AoP because of the different armor, weapons, character SPECIAL's, maps, etc. made if fun to experience. That's why I'd like to see some sort of armor perk system for armor diversity like this

Metal armor - Heavily Plated : Your armor gives you superb protection against normal and laser attacks, however you are vulnerable to explosives and plasma. Actions will cost 1 AP more.
Leather Armor - Well fitted : Your armor is very flexible and comfy. Your actions cost 1 AP less.
Leather Jacket - Light weight : Your armor makes you feel as if you're in your birthday suit! You move 25% faster while engaged in stealth and receive a small sneak bonus while standing next to walls.

Each has a pro and con, and can still be debated and such what they do exactly...

As for CAMKI needing a Fire Gecko pelt, it was stated that it was an experimental change. And for FLA, I'd like to see it as a commonly used armor, like CA. Not sure for sneakers though.

This, I could not agree more. "Balanced" diversity with pros and cons seems to be the only key to give some love to low tier gear.
GUN FOR HIRE

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2017, 12:59:04 am »

This is amazing. Huge respect to AoP for such technical superiority. Maybe I should try it out.