March 28, 2024, 09:47:13 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: THE KHAN BLUDGEON #2  (Read 5836 times)

TheHistorian

• View Profile
THE KHAN BLUDGEON #2
« on: March 09, 2017, 10:43:52 pm »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: THE KHAN BLUDGEON #2
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 10:49:54 pm »
I'm in awe, amazing as always. o/

Time to hunt me some peacekeepers, papa need a new headset...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:54:25 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dybal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 10:56:48 pm »
that's a nice one  ;D

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 10:57:04 pm »
Any Peacekeepers wanna let me kill screen and then I split the cash 50/50? PM
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 11:02:54 pm »
As much as I think that Seki is a total asshole for 'raping' his friends in AA I have to laugh at that fail hex. Hardly worthy of 'The Kill of the week' is it? He's also a much better player than you Mengelito.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 11:25:59 pm »
As much as I think that Seki is a total asshole for 'raping' his friends in AA I have to laugh at that fail hex. Hardly worthy of 'The Kill of the week' is it? He's also a much better player than you Mengelito.

Hexed him once and shot again since he survived, that kill is Seki's ticket off reloaded and I think your "friends" in AA, Gimper, Jish, Dera etc. would agree it's historic. Hands down the most important kill all session.

When was the last time you did something that matters to anyone here Bison?  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

OldSparky

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 11:28:52 pm »
"Fail hex" lolwut? Bison, pls - if you look closely that was a hex nobody saw coming and then due to Sekis general brutal tankiness the hex had to be corrected. Now I want to call upon this community to start a crowdfunding to get Bison a set of glasses so he can see those little details!

#HelpBison!

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 11:40:32 pm »
I love this series, somehow us Khans always find a way to 3up every other faction here in Reloaded and continue to advance.
Pisskeepers beware, Darko is killing for free. No rewards needed here.

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 11:42:39 pm »
I am curious, what did Peacekeepers do to warrant a bounty? I thought they were an important part of your swarm.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 12:09:10 am »
I am curious, what did Peacekeepers do to warrant a bounty? I thought they were an important part of your swarm.

According to who?

intruders

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 12:12:58 am »
"Fail hex" lolwut? Bison, pls - if you look closely that was a hex nobody saw coming and then due to Sekis general brutal tankiness the hex had to be corrected.

Excuse me, but as someone with a masters degree in hexing science from universety of hinkley, i have to disagree;

that hex was poorley executed and not worthy of such historic kill as you call it

1. if suki didnt autistically gaze into the sun while he was charging from 15 hexes away, this wouldnt pass

2. not even doublehex?

-no trigger controll (hex and follow)
-that finnisher burst wouldnt work if he stimmed

3. almost hit his ally over there

I give it 3/10 because of saki's suprised "why'd you!"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 12:20:35 am »
Salty tactless peasants, how petty you are in front of greatness. UFAV is the new clown faction it seems taking the clown-hat from OGG after Lash joined up perhaps? How about having something to show for yourselves before opening your mouths?

Cringelords jeez.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 01:10:21 am »
 :facepalm
Kill of the week could be anyone, it was Seki this time because he was a snake and proved himself as such. Mengelito brought Seki to justice!
I wonder if these kids are whining about how Seki was hexed because maybe they wanted to be the kill of the week? Crying out for the attention?
Well no worries scrubs, your time will come. Just work hard at being yourselves (shit) and you'll be KOTW in no time!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 01:24:10 am by ⛧Donnie Darko⛧ »

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 03:18:40 am »
"Fail hex" lolwut? Bison, pls - if you look closely that was a hex nobody saw coming and then due to Sekis general brutal tankiness the hex had to be corrected.

Excuse me, but as someone with a masters degree in hexing science from universety of hinkley, i have to disagree;

that hex was poorley executed and not worthy of such historic kill as you call it

1. if suki didnt autistically gaze into the sun while he was charging from 15 hexes away, this wouldnt pass

2. not even doublehex?

-no trigger controll (hex and follow)
-that finnisher burst wouldnt work if he stimmed

3. almost hit his ally over there

I give it 3/10 because of saki's suprised "why'd you!"
Intruders Phd.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 09:47:35 am »
real meng is ban #exposed

Nuh uh I'm free again since the 5th  8)