March 28, 2024, 10:53:52 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The UFAV Post 'Issue 6'  (Read 9034 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The UFAV Post 'Issue 6'
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 03:16:33 am »
I challenge khans or uv to 5v5 with AA :) of course after your 5v5 with uvfav

Challenge accepted, 5v5 no re

If we win we want Stalker to apologise to Knuckle for being noob

Let's organize it for a day 5 ppl (including Meng and I so can't be weekend) can all play together

Current AA team: Jish + ???
Current TKS team: Meng + ???

Let's update this list soon boys ;)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 02:51:08 pm »
Considering Bastion issued the challenge it stands to reason that he will be one of the Khans.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 05:28:01 pm »
Considering Bastion issued the challenge it stands to reason that he will be one of the Khans.

So should you.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 05:45:58 pm »
As a former Khan I disagree.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 06:26:40 pm »

Former Khan? Why'd the 'Brotherhood' loose you?
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 06:29:43 pm »

Former Khan? Why'd the 'Brotherhood' loose you?

Yeah, we also wonder?

Could have had the courtesy to inform us about it.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 06:30:26 pm »
It was time for us to part ways, I think that is all that most here need to know.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 06:37:42 pm »
It was time for us to part ways, I think that is all that most here need to know.

Haven't seen you active on either reloaded or anywhere else in about a year except
for here on the forums, can inbox me if you like to make a statement or reason otherwise good riddance.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 06:39:02 pm »
I spoke to Garg and told him that I accept the fact I was corpsed.

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 06:41:27 pm »

Haven't seen you active on either reloaded or anywhere else in about a year except
for here on the forums, can inbox me if you like to make a statement or reason otherwise good riddance.

'Good Riddance' for anyone who wants to join them you can see right there how they treat ex members, as a leader you would try and do everything in your power not to loose people. This more so with any organisation that claims to be a brotherhood.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 09:31:29 pm »

'Good Riddance' for anyone who wants to join them you can see right there how they treat ex members, as a leader you would try and do everything in your power not to loose people. This more so with any organisation that claims to be a brotherhood.

Don't pretend you of all people can lecture me on leadership. You have no concept of what a brotherhood is and you're not part of one, if you did you'd realize such relations go two ways. If you want me to define what set our Brotherhood and Clan and your sorry attempt at a Red Cross 2 fonline faction apart I'm more than happy to highlight the differences for anyone interested.

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 09:59:58 pm »
>Be Bison.
>Raid leader of The Khans.
>"As a leader you would try and do everything in your power not to loose people. This more so with any organization that claims to be a brotherhood."
>Didn't get his way into turning Khans into a BBS clone.
>Leaves friends.
>Lecture Mengelito more than a year later after owning a inactive faction.
>Ironic?

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 10:02:21 pm »

You are welcome to apply for Unfair Advantage, we don't 'shit' on New or ex members.  ::)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 10:25:54 pm »

You are welcome to apply for Unfair Advantage, we don't 'shit' on New or ex members.  ::)

Hahaha oh yeah Bison? What about how you attacked and harassed an ex member of yours just because he didn't wanna play with noobs? Even offered me a dossier of "info" on him supposedly compiled from pms and private sections of forums that I obviously spat on.

You're the biggest hypocrite on Reloaded.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:36:28 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 12:18:34 am »
One love Chris. You're a brother to me g :)
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew: