March 28, 2024, 05:39:59 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The UFAV Post 'Issue 6'  (Read 9031 times)

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
Re: The UFAV Post 'Issue 6'
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 12:44:30 am »
You too good buddy.

Bastian

• Hi! im back from the dead :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 07:00:58 am »
Thanks for the screenshots screaming my name!

Thanks Rinzler for the tears!

I still want my 5v5 with UFAV... Im not much into the forum drama, rioting and creating new factions, etc...

Byeson get your teenragers army ready and lets set up a nice meeting.

Let the bullets talk guys...

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 11:55:53 am »
Don't thank us :)

I did wonder when you were going to get back to us on that, I suppose 3 weeks isn't a bad response time. Anyways the ball in is your court Bastian, get your "special needs squad" together (I'm told that's an 'inside' joke) and tell us where and when.

Optionally you could just show up to PvP before 2am like when you had 3-4 other factions backing you up. So, why has the turn out reduced since then anyway?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 01:06:27 pm by Rinzler »
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Bastian

• Hi! im back from the dead :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2017, 06:37:26 am »

I did wonder when you were going to get back to us on that, I suppose 3 weeks isn't a bad response time. Anyways the ball in is your court Bastian, get your "special needs squad" together (I'm told that's an 'inside' joke) and tell us where and when.

Optionally you could just show up to PvP before 2am like when you had 3-4 other factions backing you up. So, why has the turn out reduced since then anyway?

Nice! I see my presence is noted, i like that.

I took your advice seriously and i took some of the ufav towns today, i hope you dont mind!

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2017, 12:04:30 pm »

I took your advice seriously and i took some of the ufav towns today, i hope you dont mind!

Did you? You must have done it while I was asleep again. The only factions taking towns during prime time was AA, Riders of the Wastes and us.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »

Did you? You must have done it while I was asleep again. The only factions taking towns during prime time was AA, Riders of the Wastes and us.
Try luck with towns without AA then we see :)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2017, 01:09:36 pm »
We have done plenty of times, didn't see you there neither :) Maybe next time.

Lucky man

• Twój stary rowerzysta, grochówka w bidonie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2017, 01:37:27 pm »
 ;D