March 29, 2024, 10:49:05 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: No Yellow Key in Old Bunker base?  (Read 2638 times)

GabeTheBabe

• View Profile
No Yellow Key in Old Bunker base?
« on: March 05, 2017, 04:15:03 am »
Hi,

So I recently bought an old bunker base but have found no yellow key inside, which was the main incentive for buying the old bunker. I've searched countless times and triple checked that the key wasn't there and still is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help us? It would really suck if we wasted 350k+ that didn't end up offering what we bought it for in the first place.

Matador

• View Profile
Re: No Yellow Key in Old Bunker base?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 07:10:33 am »
I think you might have confused this with the special encounter of the abandoned bunker?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Ray

• Your friendly Khanstipated Oil Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 11:36:09 am »
Yellow keycard is useless(just like the bunker). The door can be lockpicked and after it cannot be locked back anymore even if you get the card.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 03:00:12 pm »
Hi,

So I recently bought an old bunker base but have found no yellow key inside, which was the main incentive for buying the old bunker.

So you paid 350,000 caps to get a yellow key card? Why?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 03:08:17 pm by Henry »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 12:59:30 am »
I never did really see so much money get wasted in the hands of newbies. Good job! If you had messaged me instead I would lp it for you or give you a card for free so you couls understand some things..

knuckle

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2017, 10:27:58 am »
Instead of slateing the New commers of the server maybe the veterans can help
out, considering this is what the forum is for when someone needs help they ask.

Considering he is new, and wanted this base to share with him and friends they wanted the idea by the looks of it to be able to store items and lock up and have like a items manager or some sort for role play.

me and a few others way back in 2238 days had this idea, thinking that we was safe however they are lockpickable.

All I can suggest mate is to contact Kilgore and Docan to help you maybe and explain in more full detail.

To be fair the admins are pretty cool, and will help if they can.

I hope I have helped u out

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2017, 11:35:56 pm »
...him and friends they wanted the idea by the looks of it to be able to store items and lock up and have like a items manager or some sort for role play.

Well i hope you're right, but he said with his own words the base was purchased mainly for the key card. So i asked why. Maybe someone lied to him and told him that key card was worth a lot. Or maybe he knows something special about that key card that most of us don't know.

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 04:59:18 am »
Yellow keycard is useless(just like the bunker). The door can be lockpicked and after it cannot be locked back anymore even if you get the card.

If it were just for locking, they could substitute a furniture wall.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 08:46:11 pm »
Did anyone ask this guy if he checked the wall locker (or is it a desk now?) that contains the key?

Wraith

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 12:32:00 pm »
It should be in the desk in the conference room of your bunker.