March 28, 2024, 01:21:40 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fair TB-Battles  (Read 2500 times)

DIGGAA

• View Profile
Fair TB-Battles
« on: February 19, 2017, 01:53:10 pm »
hey guys,

im searching people who are interested in fair tb-fights. The one group starts the encounter and take place on A or B (behind wall), encounter has to be empty without npcs and in turn-based mode. With radio signal the second group can join this encounter and take place on the other side. As soon as everyones ready one guy starts the turn based mode by punching or shooting friend one time and the show can begin.

Rules:
-radio channel and zone on worldmap will be set in private talk in hub, also which team goes which side and who starts the encounter
-map has to be the map shown in picture (in my opinion the best map for this experiment)
-tb game mode
-no sneaking allowed
-same amount of players in each group, 1on1 2on2 3on3
-of course no calling for friends after taking placement in encounter
-if another guy joins encounter accidentally handle it ;)

If anyone sets trap and shoots directly the incoming other team (tb trap style), well ... then u have a name and can be sure not to repeat with this person.
If u have suggestions just tell.

Maybe i can find a few people out there who would like to test it and if successfully, having nice battles whenever u want. U can contact me on channel 0 or seeing in hub. Just tell me you read my post about tb fight and we can start a try or talk about it.

<3

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Fair TB-Battles
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 03:47:05 pm »
I don't know how you plan to assure that dickheads like Khans won't grief the whole event with their shit. Perhaps with help of an administrator this could be achieved and made into real fair event. Anyway good luck!

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 04:27:13 pm »
If you took the time to read you'd see that they said if someone joins to handle it.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 04:56:59 pm »
If you took the time to read you'd see that they said if someone joins to handle it.

I did read it and just wrote it to prove his point.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 05:12:42 pm »
Why no sneakers? You afraid of them or something?  :o

I believe this is just a desperate attempt for you to get some real TB action again which is something you messed up by camping with larger numbers and making alliances.

That's pretty much why my team started using sneaks in the first place and after all the crying about sneaks that you guys did it is now why we don't even bother coming.

Good luck with this though, it's gotta be better than killing all those helpless new players.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 05:14:55 pm »
Make TB hinkley
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 05:18:17 pm »
Make TB hinkley

"Add a TB option in Hinkley"

An interesting suggestion.

+1
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 05:28:30 pm »
Why no sneakers? You afraid of them or something?  :o

I believe this is just a desperate attempt for you to get some real TB action again which is something you messed up by camping with larger numbers and making alliances.

That's pretty much why my team started using sneaks in the first place and after all the crying about sneaks that you guys did it is now why we don't even bother coming.

Good luck with this though, it's gotta be better than killing all those helpless new players.

nope, its because sneaking sucks - thats all

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2017, 05:47:07 pm »
That's one of the stupidest things I have ever heard Digga.

Sneakers will and will always be an important part of FOnline.

DIGGAA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2017, 05:54:00 pm »
its just my opinion about sneaking, u dont have to share the same

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 06:27:19 pm »

Yep, allying with UV and Khans just to get some "PvP action" if you can even call it that. Allied to make at least 20+ man swarm vs. 8 AA and 4 UFAV on average...and you're here asking for "Fair TB-Battles"  :facepalm

LMAO

I don't know how you plan to assure that dickheads like Khans won't grief the whole event with their shit. Perhaps with help of an administrator this could be achieved and made into real fair event. Anyway good luck!

Also a possibility, good luck trying to get this "fair" battle

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 07:03:25 pm »

Rules:
-radio channel and zone on worldmap will be set in private talk in hub, also which team goes which side and who starts the encounter
-map has to be the map shown in picture (in my opinion the best map for this experiment)
-tb game mode
-no sneaking allowed
-same amount of players in each group, 1on1 2on2 3on3
-of course no calling for friends after taking placement in encounter
-if another guy joins encounter accidentally handle it ;)

We could play those rules, I will happily set something up.

We only use sneak to enter encounters were players sit and wait to exploit the broken TB mechanics of Reloaded and burst players to death before they even get a turn but since it would not do to cry about this, we counter it instead :)
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 10:21:52 pm »
"Fair" doesn't exist.