March 28, 2024, 01:40:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Weapons | FOnline: Forever  (Read 6318 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
New Weapons | FOnline: Forever
« on: February 19, 2017, 01:14:33 pm »
18 new weapons. Here are a few!

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New Weapons | FOnline: Forever
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 03:51:53 pm »
It's a dead server with barely and changes compared to sdk released by Kilgore. Making a video out of it is pointless just like I would make fode weaponary presentation even tho the sever will never leave beta state.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 07:41:16 pm »
Well, sadly this game is almost dead....

I would really like to play a fonline with shitload of guns and armors, especially guns :(
This was the only reason I felt in love with AoP, shotguns pump action, semi auto, fully auto, smgs, a.rifles, and many many many guns  :(
GUN FOR HIRE

Programmer

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 08:02:26 pm »
Which 2238 version is it?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 11:45:33 pm »
Weapons and items are the easiest things to add in a FOnline server.

Well, sadly this game is almost dead....

I would really like to play a fonline with shitload of guns and armors, especially guns :(
This was the only reason I felt in love with AoP, shotguns pump action, semi auto, fully auto, smgs, a.rifles, and many many many guns  :(

More isn't always better. At its current state most weapons are utterly useless while the same 10 are the only ones being use out of the 70ish weapons they have.

Now they plan on adding character perks but they already have a lot of useless, but instead of balancing those out, they make new ones, have abundance of useless outdated perks, and AoP will die again if wiped. Devs can code but lack an agenda, game plan. etc. They just doing whatever they want. From what I hear they plan on also removing world map  :o
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:53:56 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 07:35:00 pm »
(...)

Well, I didn't said shitload is better, but adding one gun per six month (balanced gun - I know it sounds as myth, but still...) wouldn't hurt anyone.
I don't want to make mess with 100+ guns where only 15 will have use. It would be the same way as we have on Reloaded or AoP. What I'm just trying to say is having shitload (~50) guns that are usefull isn't a crime...I think :D
GUN FOR HIRE

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2017, 09:13:34 pm »
(...)

Well, I didn't said shitload is better, but adding one gun per six month (balanced gun - I know it sounds as myth, but still...) wouldn't hurt anyone.
I don't want to make mess with 100+ guns where only 15 will have use. It would be the same way as we have on Reloaded or AoP. What I'm just trying to say is having shitload (~50) guns that are usefull isn't a crime...I think :D

Well, I do believe we're getting a laser SMG or something similar when wipe happens.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2017, 11:48:43 pm »
(...)

(...)

Well, I do believe we're getting a laser SMG or something similar when wipe happens.

And UZI for 9mm ammo, so we can somehow use this ammo finally.
Anyway if almighty Kilgore would add something between shotgun and combat shtogun (f.e. pump-action one), .45 pistol (f.e. M1911) and T3/T4 revolver on .454/.500 ammo I wouldn't stop playing this game.

Maybe some new ammo for 9mm and .45 would bring more use for those guns.
Anyway, more "balanced" guns isn't bad thing, shitload of shitty guns is. So I can agree Stalker, I can fully agree :)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:14:03 am by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
KHANS GET A BASE | FOnline: Forever
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 08:35:15 am »

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 04:38:34 pm »

Leftover

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 06:46:23 pm »
wtf is that crap

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
Golgotha Fight Club | FOnline: Forever
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 11:47:51 am »
Illegal fight club at Golgotha on FOnline: Forever!

FOnline: Forever - http://fonline.hadelmia.com/

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 07:37:21 pm »
Population of server - 5 khans 2 devs 3 scrubs ?

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 03:07:42 pm »
Population of server - 5 khans 2 devs 3 scrubs ?
I don't know man. There were 12 people on yesterday, we only had 4 playing in our TS. Also, I needed a change. It is really fun to start all over with everybody again. Further into that. Ravenis has been a great dev and admin, so has Stribe. They are working really hard over there to make a fun experience for FOnline fans. Just because someone would like to play a different server, doesn't mean that Reloaded is in question. I am kind of worn out on Reloaded myself though. My friends and I get banned and harassed by Kilgore. Never a thank you btw, NEVER a "Hey thanks for boosting my server Khans. All your members donate to the server even if I refuse to add Supporter to their names so no one knows."

Like seriously guys, what the fuck. ALL of the Khans have donated to this server. Many of the Khans have YouTube channels that ACTIVELY support and promote this server and we get banned and whined at everyday. GG Reloaded! I fucking love this game so I found a better host for it. Either check it out or fucking move on. We could have BALLS TO THE WALL full T4 battles, but you kids want to suck Kilgore's dick all fucking day, have at it. The devs on Forever fucking listen and address problems. They would probably wipe the server if another faction came to play full time. Reloaded has always been my favorite server, but I am fucking done with this cancer. :3
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:11:07 pm by TKs-Mantis »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 07:01:29 pm »
^ yeah same as always, dindoonuffin, kilgore bans innocent people

You should learn some day that donations don't make you ban-proof. If you break game rules, you'll get banned.
If you break forum rules, you'll get banned. And you actually did so see you after ban.

Can't wait to see another PM from Khans saying "hey kilgore you ban us for nothing we are good khans please do not ban".

"Never a thank you btw," this is also funny, you should check donations topic sometimes because you must be living in some kind of alternative reality.