April 18, 2024, 03:33:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Searching for Faction  (Read 2431 times)

nevinryal

• View Profile
Searching for Faction
« on: September 03, 2013, 02:01:41 pm »
Newcomer to FOR, looking for a faction to join. I use TS3 and Mumble and have a working Mic and would like to work with coordinated individuals for a mutual purpose and do not mind putting in time to contribute to the group. Thank you very much for your time and have a good day.

ApocaRUFF

• View Profile
Re: Searching for Faction
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 03:28:30 am »
Not a faction, but I am currently working on organising the few members of the OnRPG.com forum community who are playing FO:R. I've set up a shelter near NCR to act as a sort of base until (or if) we decide to upgrade to an actual faction base. Probably wont, though. But if you want to work together towards goals and such, you can join me in the #onrpg irc channel hosted on the same network as the FO:R irc channel. I can hook you up with access to the Shelter and then we can make plans from there.

Dr.Mentat

• When someone ask if you're a god, you say "YES!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Faction
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 03:45:36 am »
a base really isnt that hard to build. Assuming the forum you mentioned has..lets say 4 people serious about it (or 1 person REALLY serious about it.) you could have an Outpost in an afternoon. and its rewarding working towards a common goal of wasteland home ownership..(i assume...i had to go it alone.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 03:55:30 am by Dr.Mentat »
Vault City Prevails, Citizen!