March 28, 2024, 04:31:17 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Quests for 2 new players  (Read 1703 times)

assquatch

• View Profile
Quests for 2 new players
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:52:29 am »
Im lvl 20 and my friend is ~15 and Im looking for quests that we can do together I was thinking about Stranded Ship or It came from the Desert (not sure if we can do it together but sounds easy). We tried going to Vault 15 but something (someone?) killed us on first level of the vault and we didnt even saw it. Can you help us in finding fun quest to do together ?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Quests for 2 new players
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 11:58:47 am »
Yep. Gun runners mutants hideout quest. Just talk with gr guy that gives you plus 10 percent skill and ask him about mercenary job.

assquatch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 12:04:01 pm »
Arent super mutants like, strong or something ? Also is it possible to do ant quest together ?

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 03:00:35 pm »
Which and ant quest? And yes it's dangerous but If u want I may help you and show you how to do it properly.

assquatch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 03:11:01 pm »
The It came from the desert quest

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 03:23:56 pm »
Contact me on PM I will show you how to do properly GunRunners' mutie quest and we could hunt for caravan encounters together ( 3 guys needed).
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 04:18:57 pm »
Mad Matt can be trusted to show you the mission plus there are some videos of it on youtube.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 04:41:04 pm »
Yes you can smoke out the ant lair together as a team. Same also on the Black Claw scorpion quest from Junktown, and i believe The Rail Line Gang quest in Shady Sands. Don't forget the holotape delivery quest from Necropolis to Gecko and back (you get 3000 xp for that).

Short of quests, you can make it your own personal mission to explore some places: caves to find rare items on the ground, fight robots in Glow, fight robots in Sierra, explore Mariposa (easy), some enemy in Toxic Caves, Ghost Farm underground has a tiny mine, get eparts and chemical components from Waterworks, too many powerful mutants at Ares, etc.