April 25, 2024, 05:05:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Login Error  (Read 1152 times)

Speedy

• View Profile
Login Error
« on: February 15, 2017, 11:12:35 am »
So i found this game not long ago and i am really interested about what it has to offer. After creating an account when i tried to login in the game I got a message saying "incorrect login or password" but i know i didnt miss click cuz its the 2nd account ive made with the same error :( someone help. Thanks

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Login Error
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 12:22:07 pm »
So i found this game not long ago and i am really interested about what it has to offer. After creating an account when i tried to login in the game I got a message saying "incorrect login or password" but i know i didnt miss click cuz its the 2nd account ive made with the same error :( someone help. Thanks

Appearntly the account creation failed and you haven't noticed that it gave  you back a feedback in bottom left chat box saying that this nickname is already taken and you thought u are successful.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 02:43:15 pm »
Or maybe just maybe You created account here and not in game by clicking "Register" button. It is for some reason common mistake made by new players.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:16 pm »

What Awgy said. We keep seeing this: new people will get a forum account, and expect that to work in the game. It doesn't, of course. To log into game, you have to register a character with its own name and password, by launching the client and choosing Register.